********Jeff Axel the Blackman vs. Goobs******** (UPDATED Disses released, post #1)

15657596162100

Replies

  • BrovaBrova Posts: 3,171 ✭✭
    edited March 2011
    i dont know why you keep sayin that though. i responded to your first post if you missed it:



    to be clear, Ive never sent a pm to anyone, mods included

    Whatever Daniel.

    And I'm sure you've got a bridge in Brooklyn to sell us too.
  • BackInWhiteBackInWhite Posts: 20,118 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    one thing i've noticed about ic rappers is that they don't wanna hear shit
    a nigga can't tell you what they think will help you in the long run cuz these niggas already think they the greatest
  • BrovaBrova Posts: 3,171 ✭✭
    edited March 2011
    one thing i've noticed about ic rappers is that they don't wanna hear shit
    a nigga can't tell you what they think will help you in the long run cuz these niggas already think they the greatest

    Co-Sign!

    These niggas spend 100% of their time on writin lyrics

    But have wack flows, pick corny beats, have no concepts and make weak hooks
  • ShencotheMCShencotheMC KING Posts: 23,933 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Ok see I can take, the instigation. I can take the dickriding of certain artists. I can take being called a hater. I can even take the shots at my hustle. But what I will NOT take, is my music being insulted
  • eonimodeonimod Posts: 225
    edited March 2011
    Square biz....more to it than just internet rhyming
  • BrovaBrova Posts: 3,171 ✭✭
    edited March 2011
    shenco wrote: »
    Ok see I can take, the instigation. I can take the dickriding of certain artists. I can take being called a hater. I can even take the shots at my hustle. But what I will NOT take, is my music being insulted

    Here's your track "Red Rain of Pain"

    http://www.reverbnation.com/play_now/song_7207062

    1. You CHASIN the beat. You need to ride the beat.

    2. Your flow isn't musical, it sounds like you in a cypher.

    3. The beat you picked is amateurish.

    4. You crammin too many words into your bars to have a flow like the one you're using.

    5. Breath control. PLEASE work on it.


    6. Your lyrics are like white girl goth poetry.








    NOW, compare your shit to rMell's :

    http://soundcloud.com/rmell/highachi

    1. SMOOTH flow

    2. The beat he picked is butter. Sounds like Tribe, Pharcyde, Souls of Mischief shit.

    3. He rides the beat, and this creates a hypnotic musical experience.

    4. Dude never sounds like he's TRYING to rap, he EFFORTLESSLY spits dope rhymes.

    5. He's confident and in control on this track.

    6. He has a relaxed flow with lyrics that are clearly personal and relatable.
  • ShencotheMCShencotheMC KING Posts: 23,933 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Brova wrote: »
    Here's your track "Red Rain of Pain"

    http://www.reverbnation.com/play_now/song_7207062

    1. You CHASIN the beat. You need to ride the beat.

    2. Your flow isn't musical, it sounds like you in a cypher.

    3. The beat you picked is amateurish.

    4. You crammin too many words into your bars to have a flow like the one you're using.

    5. Breath control. PLEASE work on it.


    6. Your lyrics are like white girl goth poetry.








    NOW, compare your shit to rMell's :

    http://soundcloud.com/rmell/highachi

    1. SMOOTH flow

    2. The beat he picked is butter. Sounds like Tribe, Pharcyde, Souls of Mischief shit.

    3. He rides the beat, and this creates a hypnotic musical experience.

    4. Dude never sounds like he's TRYING to rap, he EFFORTLESSLY spits dope rhymes.

    5. He's confident and in control on this track.

    6. He has a relaxed flow with lyrics that are clearly personal and relatable.

    And yet your mans is following ME on twitter right? Lol come on man Goobs lost
  • Daniel PlainviewDaniel Plainview Posts: 895
    edited March 2011
    Brova wrote: »
    Whatever Daniel.

    And I'm sure you've got a bridge in Brooklyn to sell us too.

    its all there to see, no PMs

    youre confused
  • G.R.I.P. Money $$$G.R.I.P. Money $$$ Posts: 18,939 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    mane, a nigga like me been tryin to capitalize off goobs ic buzz for the longest..

    and the opportunity was right here for me!!

    wtf was i doin..observing and being entertained..

    smghmfh x3
  • BrovaBrova Posts: 3,171 ✭✭
    edited March 2011
    shenco wrote: »
    And yet your mans is following ME on twitter right? Lol come on man Goobs lost

    ???? What the fuck does THAT have to do with anything lil nigga?

    Havoc from Mobb Deep is following ME on Twitter.

    Does that mean I'm a better producer than him? Know more about music than him?

    Dude aint followin you on Twitter because he looks up to you.

    He followin you so he can gain a new fan and get more bread.

    See, the reason why you'll NEVER make it is because you don't think you have room for improvement.

    You lil niggas say everyone is "hatin" whenever constructive criticism is givin
  • ShencotheMCShencotheMC KING Posts: 23,933 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Brova wrote: »
    ???? What the fuck does THAT have to do with anything lil nigga?

    Havoc from Mobb Deep is following ME on Twitter.

    Does that mean I'm a better producer than him? Know more about music than him?

    Dude aint followin you on Twitter because he looks up to you.

    He followin you so he can gain a new fan and get more bread.

    See, the reason why you'll NEVER make it is because you don't think you have room for improvement.

    You lil niggas say everyone is "hatin" whenever constructive criticism is givin

    Uhhh yea ok, anyways gosh
  • BrovaBrova Posts: 3,171 ✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Matter fact, I might fuck around and make a diss record and Video goin at YOU Shenco!
  • ShencotheMCShencotheMC KING Posts: 23,933 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    But real talk like I've already stated, I have it on good authority that this beef will continue into the week. Naruto believe it muthafuckas
  • ShencotheMCShencotheMC KING Posts: 23,933 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Brova wrote: »
    Matter fact, I might fuck around and make a diss record and Video goin at YOU Shenco!

    If that is how you choose to express your emotions and feelings then so be it. I'd rather you keep it on wax than to go out and hurt some innocent civilian
  • BlackAX410BlackAX410 JEFF AXEL DA GREAT Posts: 28,262 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Brova wrote: »
    Matter fact, I might fuck around and make a diss record and Video goin at YOU Shenco!

    Ya'll New York niggaz stay angry and bitter lmao
  • Calii ComfortCalii Comfort Posts: 3,250 ✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Brova wrote: »
    Matter fact, I might fuck around and make a diss record and Video goin at YOU Shenco!

    u suck to wtf is you talking about, i like jeff axel cuz at least hes trying to be unqiue a create a new flow them other dudes is bland i'm not even saying that to be a dick.
  • BrovaBrova Posts: 3,171 ✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Guess that sayin is true

    "Do not cast pearls before swine"


    SMH
  • Calii ComfortCalii Comfort Posts: 3,250 ✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Young-Ice wrote: »
    you're bland.

    austinpowers_mole.jpg

    oh reallly?
  • ShencotheMCShencotheMC KING Posts: 23,933 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Brova wrote: »
    Guess that sayin is true

    "Do not cast pearls before swine"


    SMH

    ??????????????????
  • BlackAX410BlackAX410 JEFF AXEL DA GREAT Posts: 28,262 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Brova wrote: »
    Guess that sayin is true

    "Do not cast pearls before swine"


    SMH
    we can take criticism but you've been a dickhead throughout this entire thread and the shit is gettin annoying
  • Calii ComfortCalii Comfort Posts: 3,250 ✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Young-Ice wrote: »
    yeah really man

    My mole makes me original and entertaining like a bearded lady.

    you guys just lames tho

    WHY-U-MAD-THOUGH.jpg?imageSize=Medium&generatorName=jackie-chan?????????????????
  • Calii ComfortCalii Comfort Posts: 3,250 ✭✭
    edited March 2011
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT0c5dSIhFgYiqq8RCRizkVwgWNOB1SN20I6xQ3Uluev0SsD61RIA&t=1


    ........................
  • Calii ComfortCalii Comfort Posts: 3,250 ✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Young-Ice wrote: »
    go back to 4chan u talentless bum

    my mole grows dreary of looking at ur played out lame ass /b/tard pictures

    i don't rap. and word that makes sense.
  • Calii ComfortCalii Comfort Posts: 3,250 ✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Young-Ice wrote: »
    u do wtf i say you do bitch

    bruh y u mad?
  • G.R.I.P. Money $$$G.R.I.P. Money $$$ Posts: 18,939 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
This discussion has been closed.