If you was in prison for life would u smash a tranny ?

Replies

• Kid DynastyKid Dynasty chicagoPosts: 1,005 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    glowy wrote: »
    A precursor of whats to come.

Man Performs DIY Sex Change Operation, Gets Most of It Right

When former soldier Roland Mery was told he had to wait two years for gender reassignment surgery, he decided that his 61 years of being a man was enough. The married father of four told his wife that he had a headache and walked to the bathroom of their home with a bottle of painkillers and a homemade surgery kit. Roland explained what happened once he got into the bathroom:
    I had worked out exactly how I would do it and rehearsed it many times. It proved to me afterwards that your brain and emotions can overpower you so much. I had rehearsed the whole thing over and over. So when it came to actually doing it, the pain wasn’t an issue anymore. My priority was to just get rid of it all, but I obviously had to be very careful.
    Roland seemingly has no regrets over the drastic action which cost him two pints of blood:
    When I was taken to the Royal Gwent Hospital afterwards, the doctor told me I had actually done quite a good job! From the moment I walked down the stairs after I did it I just felt right. I had repressed my feelings for so long.
    While Roland was rushed to hospital, his wife of 23 years was held at the home; police originally suspected that she was responsible for his injuries.
    Though Roland had previously admitted his desire to become a woman, Julie did not believe that it was something that he would go through with, until she saw him come down the stairs from the bathroom:
    When he came down the stairs he was absolutely white. I thought he was dying. He yelled: ‘Ring 999 Julie, I’ve done it!
    I wanted to go to the hospital with Roland, but I couldn’t because my home was being treated as a crime scene. There were forensics and police in the bathroom and they thought I might have done it. But when they went upstairs, what they saw told them Roland had planned this himself.
    Roland claims that he first noticed that he was different from other boys when he was four years old. Comments from his father and friends led him to keep many of his thoughts secret until he walked into a clinic in Manchester at age 56.
    After two psychological assessments, I started hormone treatment. But it was very expensive – about £275 a month, which I couldn’t afford. But I felt so at home, it was wonderful. But how could I explain this to my family?
    The treatment got rid of all my anger and I felt so at peace with myself. But I couldn’t afford it and had to get a few months’ treatment, then leave it while I saved up more money by selling things.
    Julie, for her part, is supportive of Roland’s actions:
    You can’t get any closer than we are now. We’ve been through so much together. I’ve had cancer and post-natal depression and Roland supported me through that. And now, after seeing what he has been through for so long, I’m 110% supportive of him.
    Roland, who is considering changing his name to the more feminine sounding Rolande, is positive about their future together and the two are thinking about renewing their vows.
    In his own words:
    I’m a woman now. But most of all I want to concentrate on being a good person and a good wife.

Fucking sick shit like this makes me despise technology sometimes.
    ChiCity
  • Chi-Town BullyChi-Town Bully Posts: 29,179 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    P-Dogg77 wrote: »
    Shit is only as gay as yall make it so if u want everything to be gay then go ahead u can live in your little gay worlds , faggot ass niggas

Im so straight that i could even fuck a guy if he looks like a girl , Prince for example

Its gay period no matter how you try and spin it
    onetoughmiracle
  • DupacDupac Retired PurgatoryPosts: 67,777 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Shit is only as gay as yall make it so if u want everything to be gay then go ahead u can live in your little gay worlds , faggot ass niggas

Im so straight that i could even fuck a guy if he looks like a girl , Prince for example

2qjw4fm.jpg

• glowyglowy Posts: 3,995 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Deleting my shit.
  • DupacDupac Retired PurgatoryPosts: 67,777 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    glowy wrote: »
    Deleting my shit.

i was actually trying to look out for you.....cuz surely you jest...

but this is different...

this is.....beyond disturbing

• glowyglowy Posts: 3,995 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    dusouljah wrote: »
    i was actually trying to look out for you.....cuz surely you jest...

but this is different...

this is.....beyond disturbing

Did you see that post before I edited?
  • StoneColdMikeyStoneColdMikey mikeyismod CHITOWN THE BEST TOWNPosts: 32,591 Regulator
    edited February 2011
    Nh............
    #Mikeyismod2017
  • Disciplined InSightDisciplined InSight The Clairvoyant One.... Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011

Smh @ this shit pusher...
    To be a real hood you need more than just a gun. You need ideas.

tumblr_m9zas2KcdZ1rnneano1_1280.gif
  • king blooking bloo Posts: 1,076 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Smh @ this shit pusher...

more like shit gettin pushed in-er
    edited February 2011
    Young-Ice wrote: »
    Jerking off > turning gay

^^^ this should go without sayin'.

I always look at niggas that say they just got out of prison like they're just gay timebombs waitin to go off. Gotta avoid them dudes even after they done had some pussy 'cause you never know when they gonna flip on some Edward Almos "American Me" shit.
    onetoughmiracle
  • Mr.Audigier216Mr.Audigier216 Posts: 4,905 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    kevmic wrote: »
    My hand have been good to me all these years while I've been living as a free man. Why would I want to switch that up just because I'm in jail??
    Young-Ice wrote: »
    Jerking off > turning gay

Follow me @Nuby1985....
    A.G.S.N.

5f3b08324f6d70fb1a962690466a55f5.jpg
  • death187sindeath187sin Posts: 6,098 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011

1266414383_shadrack_and_the_mandem.gif
    tumblr_m5a98bhwY41qgb1aio1_500.gif
    illestni99ainneonetoughmiracleMallyG
  • The DouceThe Douce Posts: 1,690 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    im hittin the biggest nig in jail

file.php?avatar=7099_1338474344.gif
    edited February 2011
    shadrach and da mandem!

• Mr.Audigier216Mr.Audigier216 Posts: 4,905 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    The Douce wrote: »

Extra PAUSE........X 10000000
    Follow me @Nuby1985....
    A.G.S.N.

5f3b08324f6d70fb1a962690466a55f5.jpg
  • Disciplined InSightDisciplined InSight The Clairvoyant One.... Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011

pause.jpg

To be a real hood you need more than just a gun. You need ideas.

tumblr_m9zas2KcdZ1rnneano1_1280.gif
  • CaliGuerillaBlazinCaliGuerillaBlazin Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Super Ghey Thread
    edited February 2011
    then im carving a swastikkkkaaaaa on his ass

edited February 2011

nigga you...

eeeeeeewwwwww!

hittin the biggest...

nasty ass muhfucka. You really gon try to put yo johnson up some big ass Larry Hoover/Adebisi lookin nigga's hairy ass???

you just jumped out the closet in thong and cowboy boots
    blackgod813
  • stilldat_dudestilldat_dude Posts: 1,248 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011

nigga what?? you wanna run that by me one mo gen...seriously thou how to you figure WE gay for not co-signing this shit...serious question cuz.
    Sometimes we make choices and sometimes our choices make us
    edited February 2011
    nigga what?? you wanna run that by me one mo gen...seriously thou how to you figure WE gay for not co-signing this shit...serious question cuz.

t/s is tryin ta feel good about his faggery by gettin dudes to cosign, except the shit failed miserably.
  • stilldat_dudestilldat_dude Posts: 1,248 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    king bloo wrote: »
    t/s is tryin ta feel good about his faggery by gettin dudes to cosign, except the shit failed miserably.

wtf happened to donkey...it use to be the home of the clever, witty posters now it's just......GAY
    Sometimes we make choices and sometimes our choices make us
  • Trollio Trollio Trollololololololololol Posts: 24,933 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    ewww nigga u gay
    The Hacker. Top Cat. Tex. Wishbone Jones. George Costanza.
  • ibedamnedibedamned Posts: 3,098 ✭✭
    edited February 2011
    yo this shit is so fuckin gay
    silverfoxx