What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

If you was in prison for life would u smash a tranny ?

Replies

• BiblicalAtheist BiblicalAtheist Prude FieldsPosts: 15,523 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 9
    damn donkey got gay

You ain't seen nothing* yet.
    MsSouthernSneakDZA
  • SolemnSauceSolemnSauce Don't wanna go tew hard, Don't wanna upset em, tryta infiltrate I won't let em, naaah I vet em In my skin Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Those are ur words
    k8fddzob3ovs.gif
  • Idiopathic JokerIdiopathic Joker PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderPosts: 45,113 Regulator
    Those are ur words

No, they're yours
    Fuck you, I'm a mod
    skpjr78
  • SolemnSauceSolemnSauce Don't wanna go tew hard, Don't wanna upset em, tryta infiltrate I won't let em, naaah I vet em In my skin Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't recall saying that
    k8fddzob3ovs.gif
  • grYmesgrYmes Diversify your bonds...Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 9
    tumblr_nolrtewQlo1t0zi5uo1_540.gif

Anyone actually considering this shit just beggin to bust out the closet.

Y'all saying all this sideways shit yet get defensive. Like this ain't Donkey & niggas ain't gonna say shit. SMMFH
    Check out my blog "Shit Done Changed". As I go through the most member able albums of hip hop history year-by-year.

http://ishdonechanged.blogspot.com/
    skpjr78onetoughmiracle
  • VulcanRavenVulcanRaven I don't knowPosts: 18,734 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Those are ur words

Bruh you were imagining a tranny that looked like amber rose aka amber rose with a dick
    matches maloneskpjr78
    Once again, those are ur words
    k8fddzob3ovs.gif
  • Idiopathic JokerIdiopathic Joker PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderPosts: 45,113 Regulator
    Once again, those are ur words

Be a man and own it
    Fuck you, I'm a mod
    silverfoxxskpjr78onetoughmiracle
  • illestni99ainneillestni99ainne I let ur gal suck me off from da back and ur moms giv me cornrows on my crack cuz Im nasty like that Posts: 5,299 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yo y'all 2017 niggas is something else. No way you would ever consider fucking a man under any circumstances Palmela Henderson been my butch for years. So if I'm in prison for life I'd be treating my hand like my bitch. My hand better not drop the soap
    Nights like this...I wish...Raindrops would faaalllll!!!
  • BetaBeta #FastFamily Posts: 64,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    tq0ka59hdegh.png
    Aye...people who starving to death eat human flesh...I'm just sayin

bruh. You need to EAT TO LIVE. You dont need to fuck men to continue to breathe air if youre in jail. how is this news to you?

I'm a survivor bruh

yeah thats gonna be your prison bitch name, "Survivor"

A wise man once said... "Booty is more important than drinking water"
    justise-winslow-dunk-shot-science.gif?w=418

giphy.gif

Sandinista
  • SandinistaSandinista Posts: 453 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • MsSouthernMsSouthern Oh la laaaa Posts: 21,647 Regulator
    damn donkey got gay

You ain't seen nothing* yet.

UTDefense.jpg