What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

?Netbook Recommendations?????

Michael_MaliceMichael_Malice #YMPosts: 17,414 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2011 in IllTek
I need a NetBook for work since the programs we run I am not going to be able to utilize on my MacBook or iMac. I don't really know a lot about NetBooks or PC's so I am looking for some help. I'm looking to spend roughly about $400-500. I will only be using it for work so will mainly be dealing with Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.... I will be using the web to surf every now and then if I have to research something. I would like it to be somewhat stylish also if possible because I am just like that. If any of you have NetBooks that you would recommend it would be great. Would like to purchase online.
0698500_F_B991_463_C_8_F0_C_4926_DC9_B1806_15715_00000.jpg

Replies

• powerman 5000powerman 5000 Posts: 3,082 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    I got a dell mini 10v. I upped the hdd and ram and it works fine. You can get a 1012, it may be a better computer but it's been a while and I think I'm confusing it with an asus which is also good. Plus with the 10v, you can dual boot it with snow leopard, like I did and get even more use out of it.
    Cris “Cyborg” Justino: “I’ll Make Ronda Rousey’s Mom Cry When I Beat Her Pussy Daughter”

Screen_Shot_2016_01_25_at_12_01_26_PM.png