What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Miami Fan Base is HORRIBLE

Replies

• ICame4PussyICame4Pussy Posts: 6,875 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    How the World Champions come to town with one of the GOATs and the arena be that empty SMH
  • d.greend.green Posts: 11,995 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    proof........

Wayne and Baby moved to Miami a while back.

Almost everyone with $ has a house in Miami area.
  • Datdude87Datdude87 Posts: 3,627 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    i jus posted that question in the heat thread, i didnt kno there was a thread for this. this is ridiculous...its a shame that there are empty seats
    jhfodz.jpg
    Cuh gon miss a wide open 3 with less than 6 seconds left. Like was he serious???

LMAO
  • b*brazeb*braze Posts: 8,968 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    empty seats at this game tho???!!!
    edited March 2011
    NastyJones wrote: »
    Ya but bruh you missing on on some facts, La Ny Chi has thier prestigious legacies where you not shit if your not at one of those games. I mean look at the ppl that goes to La games and Ny Games, Atl tickets i bet is dirk cheap... all i saying is they fu*k tickets sales this year, they sold out all tickets then fired the whole staff... Go FIg.

Yeah they are.
    edited March 2011
    b*braze wrote: »
    empty seats at this game tho???!!!

Exactly, this should be game of the year
  • greenwood1921greenwood1921 Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Allergens wrote: »
    on the other hand....ever notice at hawks games its 90% black and packed...be watching the game thinking your in the twilight zone..what other stadium or area can claim that....but yeah.. i dont think you can place it all on theres other things to do..theres other things to do in LA,NY,CHI,ATL,Dalllas and they stay full even with weak games against the bucks...SMH at clippers games being more packed then HEAT....the HEAT is NJ NETS status

Best thing about sports in ATL. There are plenty of white folx @ Falcons and Hawks game (and definitely Braves games) but black folx run ATL (literally) and at Falcons games it ain't nothing to see bad bytches left and right.

Sitting next to 3 dimes and a few empty seats @ a Falcons game >>>> being squished between three fat white dudes that look like Doug from King of Queens and John Goodman at a game with so-called "better" fan base. All day.

imager.php?id=1262231&t=o
    FTW!
    BdTtDYlCQAIOg0M.png thunderlogoangle2.jpg$(KGrHqZ,!i4FD-jVu7gFBRMPIUVCNw~~60_35.JPGVINYLMAGNET-FALCONS.jpg

Hey, you, yeah u, the corny ass faggot, girlie mouth ass nigga. Click dat wack button -->
  • OuncemanOunceman Posts: 6,685 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Lol. All I know is I got tickets to the bobcats game. But even those ran me about 80 a pop
    tumblr_lrxxy1qkwP1qdmfbco1_500.jpg

Fetch.jpg
    edited March 2011
    best thing about sports in atl. There are plenty of white folx @ falcons and hawks game (and definitely braves games) but black folx run atl (literally) and at falcons games it ain't nothing to see bad bytches left and right.

Sitting next to 3 dimes and a few empty seats @ a falcons game >>>> being squished between three fat white dudes that look like doug from king of queens and john goodman at a game with so-called "better" fan base. All day.

ftw!

lol
    edited March 2011

FTW!

i love boucnin' titties
    jhfodz.jpg
    Cuh gon miss a wide open 3 with less than 6 seconds left. Like was he serious???

LMAO
    edited March 2011
    Exactly, this should be game of the year

The game of the year in Miami will be Miami NW vs Miami Jackson high school.
    The Soul Bowl.
    edited March 2011
    Datdude87 wrote: »
    i love boucnin' titties

Peep how the lil boy to her right looked like he turned around and grabbed those tittays. lol. Great job yungin. The force is strong within you.

BdTtDYlCQAIOg0M.png thunderlogoangle2.jpg$(KGrHqZ,!i4FD-jVu7gFBRMPIUVCNw~~60_35.JPGVINYLMAGNET-FALCONS.jpg

Hey, you, yeah u, the corny ass faggot, girlie mouth ass nigga. Click dat wack button -->
    edited March 2011
    Peep how the lil boy to her right looked like he turned around and grabbed those tittays. lol. Great job yungin. The force is strong within you.

lmao oh shit. i didnt c that. he has been taught well.
    jhfodz.jpg

LMAO
    edited March 2011
    Smh @ that lil nigga plannin' that shit the whole game.

"As soon as the Falcons break a big play -- It's on. C'mon Tittays."

edited March 2011
    Hope it aint like this for the playoffs SMH
  • OuncemanOunceman Posts: 6,685 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Hope it aint like this for the playoffs SMH

Shut yo lopsided head ass up, bitch!
    tumblr_lrxxy1qkwP1qdmfbco1_500.jpg

Fetch.jpg
  • NastyJonesNastyJones Posts: 156
    edited March 2011
    Ounceman wrote: »
    Lol. All I know is I got tickets to the bobcats game. But even those ran me about 80 a pop

Damn Buddy thats whats up, I was thinking about going to this game.. Im already going to the denver game with my main chic, then i was thinkin about taking my chick on the side to the bobcats game.. i was going to drop 250 a ticket but i dont know, its only the bobcats
    edited March 2011
    Ounceman wrote: »
    Shut yo lopsided head ass up, bitch!

Da Fuck????
  • esco sopranoesco soprano Jersey bredPosts: 2,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Hmmm look at five sweaty niggaz or fuck with FLA bitches.....go figure.
    2013-11-1013_54_10.gif

Suggs100.jpg
  • A.J. TrillzynskiA.J. Trillzynski the IC's Patrick BatemanPosts: 2,270 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    must be nice to play in a town where nobody really gives a shit. the 'fans' would rather be in the streets hollarin at random bitches then watchin the game.. word? i guess nobody can afford to buy 2 tickets and take the bitch to the game huh?

i can see why mentally weak players like Lebron would prefer to play in Miami since there's no pressure from fans to accomplish anything. going to Chicago must have been his nightmare since people in Chicago are serious about basketball, know the game, watch the games and the games sell out consistently. naw fuck all that, too much pressure.. too similar to Cleveland
    1282364369474.gif
  • FreshoniaFreshonia Posts: 1,291 ✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Heat got the lowest attendance rate for any playoff team in the east I think......
  • genocide_cuttergenocide_cutter Posts: 7,748 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    reaperbong wrote: »
    must be nice to play in a town where nobody really gives a shit. the 'fans' would rather be in the streets hollarin at random bitches then watchin the game.. word? i guess nobody can afford to buy 2 tickets and take the bitch to the game huh?

i can see why mentally weak players like Lebron would prefer to play in Miami since there's no pressure from fans to accomplish anything. going to Chicago must have been his nightmare since people in Chicago are serious about basketball, know the game, watch the games and the games sell out consistently. naw fuck all that, too much pressure.. too similar to Cleveland

Shut the fuck up faggot
    edited March 2011
    Shut the fuck up faggot

i'm a faggot but you rep ICP? hilarious.

juggano.jpg

retard, stop stalking/quoting me.
    1282364369474.gif
  • genocide_cuttergenocide_cutter Posts: 7,748 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    reaperbong wrote: »
    i'm a faggot but you rep ICP? hilarious.

juggano.jpg

retard, stop stalking/quoting me.

Whtas wrong getting mad. Whatever you fucking pansy
    edited March 2011
    Whtas wrong getting mad. Whatever you fucking pansy

are you dyslexic, retarded or both?
    1282364369474.gif