Eazy-E and Dr.Dre Beef Is The Greatest Beef In Hip-Hop Ever.

MrJRMrJR Posts: 5,764 ✭✭✭✭
edited March 2011 in The Reason
I know most of you bitches are gonna say Tupac and the fat guy had the best beef ever because yall believe everything the media says.Eazy and Dre beef is the best beef ever it brought some of the greatest diss records of all time and exposed the fake studio gangster Snoop Dogg.I would put 50 and Jafool's beef as second place but 50 won that one without question.

Replies

• juelz21juelz21 Posts: 2,239 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    nah as entertaining as it was it's not the best lyrically jay-z and nas was a good lyrical war makaveli and nas was a good lyrical war joe budden and ransom was a good lyrical war beanie sigel and jadakiss was a good lyrical war those are good examples of good lyrical wars.
  • MrJRMrJR Posts: 5,764 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Nigga Jay/The Guy that lost beef was the worst beef ever in hip-hop Takeover sucked and Ether suck much more shitty rappers
  • Fy_HunnitMzFy_HunnitMz Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    The JD/Dr.Dre beef >>>>>
  • gee757gee757 Posts: 20,068 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    nah...da goat beef was BENZINO VS FEMINEM...cuz zno xposed da biggest SKELETON n hiphop history wit them redneck feminem racist tapez who wouldve thought da highest sellin artist n hiphop would b a white racist redneck? & i dont give a fuuk about that rap shit ray dog won I GOT PROOOF! lol
  • lamontbdclamontbdc Posts: 16,239 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    This was really the most entertaining beef ever. !st came the Dre Day video with the nigga with the will rap for food sign. clowning Eazy. that shit was classic. then came Real Motherfuckign g's with that gay ass picture of Dre. That might have been the funniest moment in hip hop at that point.
  • T. SanfordT. Sanford An Advocate Member Of Trill Family aka Legion Of Trill Posts: 15,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Eazy ethered that boy

"Dre Day is just Eazy pay day"
  • The BAPHOMETThe BAPHOMET Posts: 3,601 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    co-sign

any beef involving NWA on NWA was G.O.A.T status, when CUBE went at NWA that was the best
    edited March 2011
    gee757 wrote: »
    nah...da goat beef was BENZINO VS FEMINEM...cuz zno xposed da biggest SKELETON n hiphop history wit them redneck feminem racist tapez who wouldve thought da highest sellin artist n hiphop would b a white racist redneck? & i dont give a fuuk about that rap shit ray dog won I GOT PROOOF! lol

Lmao but you got to admit Eminem would knock out Snoop
  • lamontbdclamontbdc Posts: 16,239 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    ^^^^^ yeah no vaseline shut them niggas down then slowly and surely niggas stopped fucking with Eazy and it was like dam cube was right all along
  • im_luxim_lux Posts: 2,419
    edited March 2011
    juelz21 wrote: »
    nah as entertaining as it was it's not the best lyrically jay-z and nas was a good lyrical war makaveli and nas was a good lyrical war joe budden and ransom was a good lyrical war beanie sigel and jadakiss was a good lyrical war those are good examples of good lyrical wars.

You're serious? Joey murderd that nigga and Ransom was spittin trash...Far from a lyrical WAR...Both people gotta spit hot fiyah like dylan if you're gonna call it a "lyrical war" you don't say a bully beatin up on a pussy tiny nigga a fight or a war nigga you say "damn that nigga got his ass beat" the word "fight" or "war" or "battle" implies both sides are involved...ransom was somewhere else with that shit popped off.
  • Young_HavokYoung_Havok Posts: 43
    edited March 2011
    It was entertaining I admit. The Pac and Big beef was never entertaining to me, nor was the diss track that came out of it. 50 and Ja was pretty good too, Nas and Jay was better.

Peep the new joint

"Feel Like Money"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1hup4IUyRa8
  • im_luxim_lux Posts: 2,419
    edited March 2011
    It was entertaining I admit. The Pac and Big beef was never entertaining to me, nor was the diss track that came out of it. 50 and Ja was pretty good too, Nas and Jay was better.

That was classic one for how long it lasted and two there was A LOT of music to come from that...Way more music to stem from that beef than any other beef I can remember. Most beefs are like 1 or 2 songs and then it either dies off, people get bored with it or it gets squashed. The length of the battle and the fact of how many people ended up involved made that as good as it was.
  • ToothpikToothpik Posts: 192
    edited March 2011
    amen....eazy worked that boy tho....real muthaphukkin g's one of my favorite songs ever...classssiiicc..."mutha fuck dre, mutha fuck snoop, mutha fuck deathrow!yo and here comes my left blow!"...great shit...
  • gee757gee757 Posts: 20,068 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    MrJR wrote: »
    Lmao but you got to admit Eminem would knock out Snoop

that might b tru snoop is bitch but BENZINO would stomp da white boy & so would JA RULE!
  • CeLLaR-DooRCeLLaR-DooR Posts: 10,959 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Most entertainin'..Yes...But neither party wrote their lyrics...The Jay/Nas was the best
  • JokerKingJokerKing She call me Mr. Boombastic say me fantastic, touch me in me back she say I'm Mr. Ro...mantic Watching Jimmy Fallon With Barbara GordonPosts: 25,035 Regulator
    edited March 2011
    There is a reason No Vaseline, Real motherfucking G's, and Dre Day are among hip hop's best battle songs. Eazy did murck Deathrow
  • onepunchonepunch Posts: 2,420
    edited March 2011
    There is a reason No Vaseline, Real motherfucking G's, and Dre Day are among hip hop's best battle songs. Eazy did murck Deathrow

Who ever wrote Eazy's verse..
  • double0sugedouble0suge Posts: 1,533 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011

no question.........
  • JokerKingJokerKing She call me Mr. Boombastic say me fantastic, touch me in me back she say I'm Mr. Ro...mantic Watching Jimmy Fallon With Barbara GordonPosts: 25,035 Regulator
    edited March 2011
    Cb4 was the illest ether to nwa

staright outta locash, a crazy motherfucker named gusto
    i'll fuck your wife cause the bitch is a big hoe
    i'll fuck ya sister, i'll fuck ya cat
    i would fuck ya mom, but the bitch is too fat...

Chris Rock got skills
  • WishboneJonesWishboneJones Infinity- 0 Posts: 21,086 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    compton compton
  • Disciplined InSightDisciplined InSight The Clairvoyant One.... Posts: 12,966 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Damn...even though the T/S is a Forest Whitaker eyed faggot, he could possibly have a point. It's ONE of the greatest, not just THE greatest beefs.

Real Muthapphuckin' G's is one of the most underrated disses in the game..seriously. Eazy sonned the hell outta Dr. Dre, with facts and pictures.
  • dade county 305dade county 305 Posts: 355
    edited March 2011
    Commen sonned Ice Cube
    edited March 2011
    Commen sonned Ice Cube

Ice Cube never lost nigga
  • dade county 305dade county 305 Posts: 355
    edited March 2011
    MrJR wrote: »
    Ice Cube never lost nigga

You might wont to check that diss record out.
  • Supreme_GentlemanSupreme_Gentleman #RapeCulture Posts: 19,835 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    It's nas and jay because you don't see niggas on here saying " oh shit that dude dre day that fool".