The Official Ask A Moderator Thread

1161718192022»

Replies

  • Nah SonNah Son Habitual Line Stepper Posts: 8,938 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Whats up with all these ads I got adblocker working but lately some strange ads been popping up all over the place
    genocidecutter
  • Nah SonNah Son Habitual Line Stepper Posts: 8,938 ✭✭✭✭✭
    And sometimes pictures and tweets in posts dont show up on my mac that wasnt the case before neither
  • the ghostthe ghost Craftsman The OthersidePosts: 4,033 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nah Son wrote: »
    Whats up with all these ads I got adblocker working but lately some strange ads been popping up all over the place

    Same here, and i can't make threads with a poll anymore.
  • StewStew Rap Music Is My Religion We run this spot like a Chinese sweatshopPosts: 49,002 Regulator
    The issue is known, we're all waiting for the fix folks.
  • Chi-Town BullyChi-Town Bully Posts: 29,154 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can't send out PM's
  • 5th Letter5th Letter Top Gang Thug Trying To Lower The Body Count Posts: 35,643 Regulator
    I can't send out PM's

    They won't send or you can't access the pm page?
  • Chi-Town BullyChi-Town Bully Posts: 29,154 ✭✭✭✭✭
    5th Letter wrote: »
    I can't send out PM's

    They won't send or you can't access the pm page?

    They won't send
  • jcsk00jcsk00 Posts: 47
    How do you post threads??
  • StewStew Rap Music Is My Religion We run this spot like a Chinese sweatshopPosts: 49,002 Regulator
    jcsk00 wrote: »
    How do you post threads??

    Need 300 post. Get to postin broski
  • MaywoodMaywood Never Told On NobodyPosts: 690 ✭✭✭✭
    Yooooo Stew did you get my message fam ?
  • StewStew Rap Music Is My Religion We run this spot like a Chinese sweatshopPosts: 49,002 Regulator
    edited April 9
    Gawd wrote: »
    Yooooo Stew did you get my message fam ?

    Nah I didn't. Wasup? I sent u a PM on the name change thing, got no response.
  • MaywoodMaywood Never Told On NobodyPosts: 690 ✭✭✭✭
    Oh i thought it did..Can u change my name to "Maywood" Thanks
  • KingLuciano KingLuciano Posts: 260 ✭✭
    So you can't lurk illpix no more you have to sign up to view it? I've been lurking the illcommunity for a while and was just wondering?
  • StewStew Rap Music Is My Religion We run this spot like a Chinese sweatshopPosts: 49,002 Regulator
    So you can't lurk illpix no more you have to sign up to view it? I've been lurking the illcommunity for a while and was just wondering?

    Correct.
  • B23DtownB23Dtown Posts: 835 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have a question regarding threads of models/etc. in illpix. I tend to do a search before I make any thread just to be certain it hasn't been done before. If there is already 1 pic posted of someone in another thread, is it permitted to make a new thread of that person alone? Or is it preferred to just add it to the original thread? Let's use the Justice League thread for example. I'd like to do a thread of someone but I found one pic of this female in that thread already, actually just two. I'm asking because God forbid I post a thread of some chick that has been seen once before.
  • StewStew Rap Music Is My Religion We run this spot like a Chinese sweatshopPosts: 49,002 Regulator
    B23Dtown wrote: »
    I have a question regarding threads of models/etc. in illpix. I tend to do a search before I make any thread just to be certain it hasn't been done before. If there is already 1 pic posted of someone in another thread, is it permitted to make a new thread of that person alone? Or is it preferred to just add it to the original thread? Let's use the Justice League thread for example. I'd like to do a thread of someone but I found one pic of this female in that thread already, actually just two. I'm asking because God forbid I post a thread of some chick that has been seen once before.

    @Sion
  • SionSion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Posts: 42,288 Regulator
    B23Dtown wrote: »
    I have a question regarding threads of models/etc. in illpix. I tend to do a search before I make any thread just to be certain it hasn't been done before. If there is already 1 pic posted of someone in another thread, is it permitted to make a new thread of that person alone? Or is it preferred to just add it to the original thread? Let's use the Justice League thread for example. I'd like to do a thread of someone but I found one pic of this female in that thread already, actually just two. I'm asking because God forbid I post a thread of some chick that has been seen once before.

    Just add it to the original thread. That way the original thread starters don't complain or duplicate threads aren't made.
  • B23DtownB23Dtown Posts: 835 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Sion

    And that's what I was wanting to avoid. Thanks for getting back so quickly.
    Sion
  • Ryusei2Ryusei2 Posts: 3
    How do I delete my account? I've looked around a bit, but can't find any way to do it.
  • StewStew Rap Music Is My Religion We run this spot like a Chinese sweatshopPosts: 49,002 Regulator
    Ryusei2 wrote: »
    How do I delete my account? I've looked around a bit, but can't find any way to do it.

    U only got 1 post, fuck u wanna delete your account for?
  • Ryusei2Ryusei2 Posts: 3
    I really don't care about this site. I only signed up because I needed temporary access to one thread. Now that I've gotten what I came for, I'd like to leave.

    If there's no way to delete an account, I'd be okay with a permanent ban too.
  • StewStew Rap Music Is My Religion We run this spot like a Chinese sweatshopPosts: 49,002 Regulator
    Heres a bright idea, just log off and never come back. You're welcome.
    Sion
  • Ryusei2Ryusei2 Posts: 3
    Not happening. Rap is garbage and I want nothing to do with it. I tried asking nicely, so I guess now I'll just go break as many site rules as I can until somebody bans me.
    infamous114Nah Son
Sign In or Register to comment.