The Official Ask A Moderator Thread

Replies

• red_ahhred_ahh Posts: 67 ✭✭
    is there a certain postcount you gotta have to make threads on this board? because i see no option to make a thread. been like that for 1 month now.
  • SionSion Moderator, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Posts: 23,643 Regulator
    edited July 2012
    red_ahh wrote: »
    is there a certain postcount you gotta have to make threads on this board? because i see no option to make a thread. been like that for 1 month now.

Yes you need to have 300 Posts or more in order to make a thread.

I will make a thread in the next few days tailored just for new posters. Can't believe I forgot about the 300 post rule.
  • red_ahhred_ahh Posts: 67 ✭✭
    Sion. wrote: »
    red_ahh wrote: »

Yes you need to have 300 Posts or more in order to make a thread.

I will make a thread in the next few days tailored just for new posters. Can't believe I forgot about the 300 post rule.

so they could care less that a person has been a member of this board since 2003. not our fault the site kept getting hacked....oh well. guess i won't be making any threads anytime soon. toodles

• Matt-Matt- Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    who is the moderators in the cheap seats? i've some questions to ask.
    Matt- wrote: »

Moderators aren't specifically assigned to forums any more. A mod can mod any forum or thread on the IC now. @peagle05 is usually in Cheap Seats tho.

This is a list of all the moderators on the IC:

Sion. , KillaCham.-THE ELITE , icecoldstew , Thulsa Doom , UPTOWN CONNEXX , Haul Judos , Jamaica , peagle05 , RuffDraft , janklow , Ms Southern , haute , eternalmoney
  • genocidecuttergenocidecutter Posts: 10,909 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The globe on the right hand corner is not showing up for me
    edited July 2012
    The globe on the right hand corner is not showing up for me

Do you mean like a gear that lets you edit your posts ? You need to be more specific fam.

It could be that the Engineers are working on the site and things may show up a little funny once in a while for a short period of time. Let me know if it's back to normal or give me more detail on the problem.
  • peagle05peagle05 The People's Mod Posts: 25,041 Regulator

whats up?
  • buttuh_bbuttuh_b Posts: 11,628 ✭✭✭✭✭
    When are yall gonna add polls? We've been on Vanilla for a minute now and still nothing. I think it's very necessary.
  • StewStew Im In My Permanent PRhyme We run this spot like a Chinese sweatshopPosts: 35,888 Regulator
    Its being worked on homie. Trust me we want them back just as bad as you.
    edited July 2012
    buttuh_b wrote: »
    When are yall gonna add polls? We've been on Vanilla for a minute now and still nothing. I think it's very necessary.

They're coming just wait a bit fam, I think the Engineers are very busy, they haven't responded to us for a while. It's all good tho. Trust, polls will come just be patient.

Hopefully it goes down before the end of this month maybe sooner, not sure when but I know its coming soon.
  • Do [any] of you mods make money from this site?
    And if so, explain a lil bit. I know black ppl don;t like to talk about thier money, but give me some insight.
  • CainCain Admin, Moderator, old.me.is no more Cyttorax DimensionPosts: 32,244 Regulator
    Is anyone else have problems viewing the site? Can't see avatars or pics this started earlier today for me.
  • StewStew Im In My Permanent PRhyme We run this spot like a Chinese sweatshopPosts: 35,888 Regulator
    Mobile Cain?
  • CainCain Admin, Moderator, old.me.is no more Cyttorax DimensionPosts: 32,244 Regulator
    Mobile and computer
    Idk man, shits working fine on both for me.
    Aight ill see of its my router
  • JokerKingJokerKing Вони виявили, Ваш номер STATION в рамках цієї спільноти! Watching Jimmy Fallon With Barbara GordonPosts: 27,025 Regulator
    Why am I having to resest my password multiple times a day??? Whats going on with my account?
    Why am I having to resest my password multiple times a day??? Whats going on with my account?

Not sure man, its prolly best that you change your password up every now and then tho.
  • Do yall allhiphop.com moderators make money?
  • JokerKingJokerKing Вони виявили, Ваш номер STATION в рамках цієї спільноти! Watching Jimmy Fallon With Barbara GordonPosts: 27,025 Regulator
    This shit making me change my password 3 times a day
  • L.O.S.T. wrote: »
    Are mods allowed to edit and delete posts as they see fit?

how do you start your own topic???
    edited July 2012
    U need 300 post homie. Its to prevent spammers
  • Matt-Matt- Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    peagle05 wrote: »

whats up?

i sent my email to rita.

no response.

can you verify that she is legit.

Hello,
    ( rita.maxwell30@yahoo.com )
    My name is Rita, i saw your profile today and became interested in you,i will also like to know you more,and if you can send an email to my email address,i will give you my pictures here is my email address ( rita.maxwell30@yahoo.com ) I believe we can move from here! Awaiting for your mail to my email address above , Remember the distance or age or color does not matter but love matters a lot in life, i will be waiting to hear from you soon.Yours Rita,
    lol no she's not legit and has been banned since she sent out multiple emails to multiple posters