What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

The Official Ask A Moderator Thread

Replies

• SionSion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Posts: 45,045 Regulator
    edited July 2012
    3AM POSTER wrote: »
    Isn't this an open thread for all moderators?

Hopefully that mod comes in here & responds.

Not to throw shade on my other mod brothers or no shit like that, but it do seem at times like it's only me, HLF & peagle05 answering these questions :(

Conversely, they don't have to just for the sake of 1 question unless maybe it pertains to them. Plus I don't think everybody knows who all the mods are. I know Jamaica, Thulsa, Connexx & HLF are well known but there's more of us on here. I think I might make a separate thread just to show a list of all the mods & their profiles so people can contact them.
    IC Moderator and AHH Editor

http://community.allhiphop.com/categories/site-help

^^^ If you need anything go here

jono wrote: »
    This is the folly of the internet. Its become a bastion of misinformation, rumors, conspiracies and propaganda. A place where a person with no face or name can make accusations at any time with no verification or credentials and brainwash a small segment of people.
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    Message to the trills of the IC: May Legion Of Trill be your enemies downfall
  • GGurlsGGurls Posts: 43
    Man, I'm lost... how do you make a new thread in a category? there is no link
    Urban Glamour Models (big booties!) GGurls.com
    pretty-face-111.jpg
  • Black_SamsonBlack_Samson do 10 pushups everytime you read my post... you know you want too. Posts: 61,482 Regulator
    i encourage people to address their issues me directly, therefore i rarely come here.
    if i were an FBI Agent tasked with monitoring a forum, I'd post random pictures and watch the reactions of the people.
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

Você é um otário. Zé buceta. Vai tomar no meio do seu cu. Filho da puta. Arrombado
    King Of The Onomatopoeia
  • SionSion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Posts: 45,045 Regulator
    GGurls wrote: »

You need 300 posts in order to create threads

This is the folly of the internet. Its become a bastion of misinformation, rumors, conspiracies and propaganda. A place where a person with no face or name can make accusations at any time with no verification or credentials and brainwash a small segment of people.
    i encourage people to address their issues me directly, therefore i rarely come here.

Alright cool I can respect that fam

• GGurlsGGurls Posts: 43
    Sion. wrote: »
    GGurls wrote: »

You need 300 posts in order to create threads

Thanks... I figured it was something like that...

Urban Glamour Models (big booties!) GGurls.com
    pretty-face-111.jpg
  • UPTOWNUPTOWN Posts: 13,009 Regulator
    ill start coming here more often you got dayum slugs!!! LOL

da hell yall want??? yall act like yall pay to be on this site smh LOL

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Niggas fear what they don't understand, hate what they can't conquer.....
    I Guess it's just the theory of man
    Sion
  • StewStew Rap Music Is My Religion HTTRPosts: 51,830 Regulator
    If u see a thread already made just hit a mod up with the og link or @ one of us in that thread and we'll merge it
    is there a limit on how many threads someone can start in a day? Sheesh...some of these cats be spamming the board with threads that were made just days before they created theirs

i say we have one big vote ... cause posters like overkill be having like 7 threads on the front page at a time. and not only is it basically the same topic, but like all parish said these arent new topics really

id say no more than 3 a day
    ___________________________________________________________________________________________________________
  • Lurker6Lurker6 Posts: 4,485 ✭✭✭✭✭
    this place should of a chat....i'd like to curse out some people on here in real time
    imghttp://i.imgur.com/IgFpoNj.gif/img]
    35bxpug.jpg
    NSFW click at ur our risk
    tumblr_mwn3wmM2WV1r55j58o1_400.gif
    Moreno_zps07620187.gif
    scs5kp.gif
    YsX8od.gif
    tumblr_myf80iHsEx1rhttapo1_500.gif
    tumblr_myw1yqVEbH1ruz6zso1_250.gif
    tumblr_mwnfteNODS1srd8hzo1_500.gif
    tumblr_n8y0kcbtzf1ruz6zso1_250.gif
    tumblr_n9y5q6b4381rtclweo1_500.gif
    tumblr_ncp4dx4ok41rk74v1o1_500.jpg
    Jaime47.gif
    292181t.gif
    JK_Animated_GIF_12.gif
    61zkZ3D.gif
    diapo514fb0a4701ac6e6d6b89eb88042fb5d.gif?34
    tumblr_n911s9Z1fh1qbl0vwo1_250.gif
    tumblr_mkdlii1IE11rvllfwo1_500.gif
    tumblr_nbb1f6HGEu1ruz6zso1_250.gif
  • loch121loch121 Posts: 12,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @jamaica Why did my thread about Em taking my line get closed?
    Loch Afro American Psycho EP/mixtape http://www.datpiff.com/Loch-Afro-American-Psycho-mixtape.740928.html
    Loch's youtube channel youtube.com/lochofmceo
    Loch Afro American Horror Story Mixtape Hosted by @DJDooWop http://piff.me/d91349e via @DatPiff
    Follow @Loch121 http://Twitter.com/loch121
    Follow Loch on instagram. http://instagram.com/loch121
  • freshb651freshb651 Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is it possible for you guys to move the reaction buttons to the right side of the screen ? I'm tired of trying to give

people goats and lol's but i can't because i have to scroll over someone's avatar.

@Jamaica,@Sion.,@icecoldstew,@Thulsa Doom,@all mods
  • Black_SamsonBlack_Samson do 10 pushups everytime you read my post... you know you want too. Posts: 61,482 Regulator
    freshb651 wrote: »
    Is it possible for you guys to move the reaction buttons to the right side of the screen ? I'm tired of trying to give

people goats and lol's but i can't because i have to scroll over someone's avatar.

@Jamaica,@Sion.,@icecoldstew,@Thulsa Doom,@all mods

they shoult already be adjusted to the right on your browser.

i suggest zooming out.
    if i were an FBI Agent tasked with monitoring a forum, I'd post random pictures and watch the reactions of the people.
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

Você é um otário. Zé buceta. Vai tomar no meio do seu cu. Filho da puta. Arrombado
    King Of The Onomatopoeia
  • lethal5lethal5 Posts: 1,888 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1. Why cant I leave comments in the news or rumors section anymore?
    2. Why cant I create threads anymore? (...and please dont say I have have a low post count, because everytime the site is down or under construction, my post count gets deleted....THATS NOT MY FAULT)
  • 5th Letter5th Letter Black Identified Extremist Posts: 36,929 Regulator
    Can't speak on the news/rumors section

You need 300 posts to make threads.
    Fuck who's the baddest a persons status depends on salary
    That buck that bought that bottle could have struck the lotto
  • genocidecuttergenocidecutter Posts: 17,562 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Stopitfive is abusing the reaction system on me
    Gives us back images in sigs
    Meta_Conscious(Nope)
  • Meta_ConsciousMeta_Conscious Hypocrite The BashmentPosts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    no I'm not... u gawd damn bitch...
    genocidecutter
  • Prison JackPrison Jack Posts: 17
    Why my account is still in jail? Do your job right b.
    #Conflict wrote: »
    how do i access my profile "wall" without having to sign out
    Just click on your user name after making a post or going to a post you already made

@Stopitfive is abusing the reaction system on me
    Stopitfive wrote: »
    no I'm not... u gawd damn bitch...

please dont abuse the reaction system

just scroll over each others posts if there is a personal beef with each other with out using the reactions on each other.

abuse of the reaction system is any false flag or simply no signing, wacking, or feelings's someones post just because of who they are

What was the s/n for your original account ?

lethal5 wrote: »
    1. Why cant I leave comments in the news or rumors section anymore?
    2. Why cant I create threads anymore? (...and please dont say I have have a low post count, because everytime the site is down or under construction, my post count gets deleted....THATS NOT MY FAULT)

i looked over your account

and i see your join date is 2009

but it seems like you dont do much posting anyway

i can look into getting you making threads powers. but is it really worth the effort??

edited August 2012

Mad Jack if that's you, your warning/jailed should have expired a while ago. I'm pretty sure your account is good to go fam but iuno why it's still saying your account is in jail :( .

Same thing with Maximus Rex, you guys should both be outta jail by now :( .

Apologies.

• how do you quit the community?
    genocidecutter
  • StewStew Rap Music Is My Religion HTTRPosts: 51,830 Regulator
    oldtime69 wrote: »
    how do you quit the community?

request to be banned or just stop posting