Happy 14th Birthday "Life After Death", does this album ever get old????

1234568»

Replies

• RickyRichRickyRich almighty ricky rich Posts: 11,608 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This nigga wanna talk about "Party and bullshit" being played on the set...Biggie got his whole style from pac.

realshit thats what pac was saying his whole style he jacked from him . listen to pac shit before
    The Real 2013 Reason Thread Creator of The Year!
    2014 Reason Thread Creator of The Year !
    2015 Reason Thread Creator of The year!

• KeepinItHundredKeepinItHundred Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭
    R.Greezy wrote: »
    he rapped about life that he didt live . atleast pac shit was something that he had related to his or what was going on around his city . foh wit lad is classic album . yall niggaz styl on this nigga dick . no doubt he had a crazy flow but this album is not classic .

it is a classic. niggas bleed? notorious thugs? sky's the limit? missing you? ten crack commandments? somebody's got to die? my down fall? long kiss goodnight? you're nobody till somebody kills you? i love the doe? i got a story to tell? how is it not classic?
    RickyRichSoloman_The_Wise
  • CainCain The audacity of you fuck niggas Cyttorax DimensionPosts: 42,759 Regulator
    Shout to Big and LAD the GOAT double cd.
    I mod without feelings or remorse.

Just been through it all man
    Blood sweat and tears
    Niggaz is dead and shit
    What the fuck else can happen yo?
    I dont think much more son, word to mother yo
    We done seen it all, and been through it all yo
    Let y'all niggaz know right now
    Word to mother, for real, for real
    I aint ever goin back
    RickyRichSoloman_The_Wise
  • This album is timeless...forever BIGGIE LOVE!
  • rapmastermindrapmastermind Entertainment/Pop Culture/Media Analyst New York CityPosts: 5,574 ✭✭✭✭✭
    R.Greezy wrote: »
    he rapped about life that he didt live . atleast pac shit was something that he had related to his or what was going on around his city . foh wit lad is classic album . yall niggaz styl on this nigga dick . no doubt he had a crazy flow but this album is not classic .

LOL, Life After Death's Classic Status isn't debateable man. The album is a timeless masterpiece and damn near everyone would agree among st Hip Hop Fans, Journalist, artist, etc. The album was the blueprint to so many LP's after it's release.
1234568»
This discussion has been closed.