What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

LMFAO i think it's safe to say Mr. Cee's career is over!

1234568»

Replies

• nohiphop1nohiphop1 Posts: 598 ✭✭✭✭
    So he still has a job, which was his career.

Hip Hop is now gay happy and many of you support the gay music.
    Number One Hip Hop
    In case you een know.
    Soloman_The_Wise
  • mc317mc317 Deranged Meat Dark Side of The MoonPosts: 5,372 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Between mase and this turd plugger ny lost, tranny lovin capital of hiphop nation
    Cold Sardines Cold Sardines fuck em and feed em Cold Sardines
  • GeE-757GeE-757 Posts: 6,441
    d.green wrote: »
    This is what NY did to this story.

sweep-under-rug.jpg

dead...TRU! im surprized aint nobody n herr roastin WOODFACE fa bein kool wit all this gay mr cee shit? o wait woodface is from ny i 4got lol...
    HLF aka icesissy is a FAG pac was talkin 2 u MANN!

i dont even like black chics like that

^ & this feminem cracka protectin clown aint a white boy?? PLZ!

nER1F4GAVVE4T.jpg

^MANN ALERT!....that ugly azz cracka BostonHoe aka BostonDro is a male stalkin faggot u straight malez on herr betta beware...

DA GGGGGGGGGGGGGAY-UNIT N DA 2K12 THEY WENT FROM DA BULLIEZ 2 DA BULLIED GETTIN THEY SHIT PUSH;D BACK GGGGGG-UFLOPPIN LOST N DA BUSHEZ LIKE HOMER
    homer_bushes.gif
    imager.php?id=3916502&t=o
  • Well Got DamWell Got Dam Posts: 5,440 ✭✭✭✭✭
    grew up a fuckin screw up
    The miseducation of this generation for revenue, they missed innovation, this information they never knew! - Crooked I

• c.b.b.c.b.b. Posts: 2,843 ✭✭✭✭
    $pyda wrote: »
    Can't believe muthafuckas swept this shit under the rug like it didn't happen..smh.

I feel like if this shit got bigger, it would have been alotta mufuggas exposed in the industry. Gotta be the only explanation as to why this came and went.

True, same reasons the homosexual accusations against P diddy, Russell Simmons, Andre Harell, Steve Stoute, etc always seem to be swept under the rug as well.

I'm not one to care about what another man does behind closed doors, but I think the homo hiphop artists will all be officially exposed one day
  • BarreGoffBarreGoff Posts: 326 ✭✭
    hmm interesting...so.. is this true or not???
  • BarreGoffBarreGoff Posts: 326 ✭✭
    EasyAce wrote: »
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    man....Mr. Cee jus ruined grand theft auto 4 for me..........

co-sign..............

great video ))
1234568»