Cheap Seats boxing presents: Tommy Billfiger vs Chi-town bully

Replies

• major painmajor pain Posts: 10,083 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    peagle05 wrote: »
    lmao.........

Ay for real, at first I was like this shit is stupid. But I've realized stupid niggas gon be stupid. So, in the spirit of loving to watch niggas walk consciously into "nigga moments" and being able to laugh afterwards I would personally like to see one or both DIE over this shit.

celebrity-deathmatch.jpg?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVERSION=1292757232703
    peagle05
  • DWODWO †‡§☻☺♥♦♣♠♂♀☼✔♋✎✄☯ツ ♛♛♛♛♛KING SHIT ♛♛♛♛♛Posts: 54,077 Regulator
    edited April 2011
    yall niggaz just needa request eachother as friends on facebook...see who yall mutual friends are.. and see if they can make sure it's a fair one....small ass world ya know..
  • king hassanking hassan south side somewherePosts: 18,886 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    It's supposed to be warm in the Chi next week, bout damn time
  • peagle05peagle05 The People's Mod Posts: 25,041 Regulator
    edited April 2011
    major pain wrote: »
    Ay for real, at first I was like this shit is stupid. But I've realized stupid niggas gon be stupid. So, in the spirit of loving to watch niggas walk consciously into "nigga moments" and being able to laugh afterwards I would personally like to see one or both DIE over this shit.
    that right there is hilarious
  • playmaker88playmaker88 You over did it holmes, you in the danger zone, you shouldn't be alone Posts: 53,891 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    BoYBe$T wrote: »
    dude shut ya wack ass up .... i've been scoping this thread and you've been in here the whole time on some ulterior lame shit .... if them niggas go scuffle let em throw em up .... all that cheerleading shit is asinine in here ..

Nigga you look like a slug.. kill yourself.. im not the only nigga in the thread.. fuck ya life faggot
    edited April 2011
  • htowntxhtowntx Posts: 3,271 ✭✭
    edited April 2011
    dusouljah wrote: »
    yall niggaz just needa request eachother as friends on facebook...see who yall mutual friends are.. and see if they can make sure it's a fair one....small ass world ya know..

I don't know about yall, but this shit here was hilarious to me
  • tru_m.a.ctru_m.a.c Posts: 9,069 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    major pain wrote: »

celebrity-deathmatch.jpg?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVERSION=1292757232703

lmao....................
  • ReppinTimeReppinTime Emperor Posts: 3,865 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Before i went to work last night everything was agreed upon now that i logged back in Bilfiger wanna change location, date and time. This nigga challenged me and said he go come to where im at now he backing down. Mods can lock this shit up it's obvious that dude was just bluffing.

ReppinTime wrote: »
    Originally Posted by ReppinTime
    WTF does King Hassan reading the wrong date have to do with the place YOU and CHI agreed to fight at????

Absolutely nothing. If that nigga thought the fight was next year its irrelevant, yall agreed on a date and location before King Hassan said anything. You are not fighting King Hassan. You pm'ing King Hassan in some shook attempt to change the location when Chi isn't online is your way of hoping Chi doesn't agree to the location switch and then you're spared the beat down you got yourself into. Stop being pussy. You told Chi to pick a time and place. He did. You agreed. Thats the end of it.

How many pages ago did I call out Billfiger's exact ducking strategy. Once again he finds some elaborate way to weasel out of some shit he started. Could have just admitted he was shook and saved himself the thread.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Nigga you look like a slug.. kill yourself.. im not the only nigga in the thread.. fuck ya life faggot

exactly ... a lot of talking .
  • DWODWO †‡§☻☺♥♦♣♠♂♀☼✔♋✎✄☯ツ ♛♛♛♛♛KING SHIT ♛♛♛♛♛Posts: 54,077 Regulator
    edited April 2011
    htowntx wrote: »
    I don't know about yall, but this shit here was hilarious to me

the odds of someone they both know hearing about them fight are actually pretty high
  • MillzOGMillzOG OG Posts: 11,467 Regulator
    edited April 2011
    yo niggas lookin real shook diggity in here nh

Chitown and Billfiger, quote this post when ya sign on and let it be known if you're willin to scrap the date and location that you believe is agreed too....so everyone can be on the same page.
    edited April 2011
    dead @ shook diggity

nigga wtf is that?
    BlackAX410MillzOG
  • playmaker88playmaker88 You over did it holmes, you in the danger zone, you shouldn't be alone Posts: 53,891 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    dead @ shook diggity

nigga wtf is that?

lol sound like some old uncle slang
  • 44Since8844Since88 Taking it one day at a time.... HoustonPosts: 22,457 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    dead @ shook diggity

nigga wtf is that?

dead.......
  • KameKame Posts: 23,798 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    lol at tommy watching rocky IV
  • 44Since8844Since88 Taking it one day at a time.... HoustonPosts: 22,457 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    lol sound like some old uncle slang

look at them niggas out there fighting!!! stop that fighting!!!! *stares*
    edited April 2011
    look at them niggas out there fighting!!! stop that fighting!!!! *stares*

c1f44a010529bfdfe6962a0bf6b9a212.gif.............
  • king hassanking hassan south side somewherePosts: 18,886 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    yo niggas lookin real shook diggity in here nh

Chitown and Billfiger, quote this post when ya sign on and let it be known if you're willin to scrap the date and location that you believe is agreed too....so everyone can be on the same page.
    The hell is that lmao
  • StoneColdMikeyStoneColdMikey I am what the people need. MIKEYFORMOD CHITOWN THE BEST TOWNPosts: 24,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    He a lame who I habitually son and he lettin it show in this thread wit excessive cosignin and comments

87th is shithole area so I said we meet somewhere neutral.Ya'll dont live here and have zero say so

I said we can meet at washington park.I changed the location cuz I felt like it

If u dont like it oh well your opinions dont matter

Niggas can box without no shit happenin where Im talkin about

Wahington park aint no better.
  • D.D.S.D.D.S. Posts: 5,122 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    c1f44a010529bfdfe6962a0bf6b9a212.gif.............

prolly most overused gif in the cs. lmaoooo
  • Elzo69RenaissanceElzo69Renaissance currently working on a Kansas City Shuffle NYCPosts: 30,934 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    He a lame who I habitually son and he lettin it show in this thread wit excessive cosignin and comments

87th is shithole area so I said we meet somewhere neutral.Ya'll dont live here and have zero say so

Yo there is a big ass empty park on the corner of 35th and Cottage Grove. If you really wanna make it happen I live not too far from there so I ll be on hand w the camera.
  • Elzo69RenaissanceElzo69Renaissance currently working on a Kansas City Shuffle NYCPosts: 30,934 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    skooby2315 wrote: »
    Wahington park aint no better.

cosign....................
    edited April 2011
    D.D.S. wrote: »
    prolly most overused gif in the cs. lmaoooo

bert doesnt agree

tumblr_l9essr5dqO1qcg8r5o1_250.gif
  • major painmajor pain Posts: 10,083 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011

Wait tho. If you told him to pick the time and place, then he did... why change it?
This discussion has been closed.