What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

What Cologne or perfume do you wear?

Replies

• MallyGMallyG I Take Myself Out on Dates Posts: 4,786 ✭✭✭✭✭
    aneed123 wrote: »
    Spice bomb smell good 2

x2

I keep a bottle in my car! lol
    aneed123
  • JacquelineTFergusonJacquelineTFerguson Ashland City, TN 37015Posts: 5
    Giorgio Armani Acqua di Giï Profumo Limited Edition Eau de Parfum only at Boutiqueken.

ep3xwaviu7xu.jpg
    aneed123Tsotsi Cape TownLUClEN
  • OhMarsOhMars أرسل لي الصور من ثدييك Posts: 6,085 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I rotate 3,
    Issey Miyake (RIP Pimp C)
    D&G Light Blue
    D&G The One

Im trying to add another in the mix but dont know what to get. It's either gonna be some Bond No.9, Comme des Garcons "Amazingreen", or this YSL I tried a while back
    Cinco
  • SionSion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Posts: 45,019 Regulator
    OhMars wrote: »
    I rotate 3,
    Issey Miyake (RIP Pimp C)
    D&G Light Blue
    D&G The One

Im trying to add another in the mix but dont know what to get. It's either gonna be some Bond No.9, Comme des Garcons "Amazingreen", or this YSL I tried a while back

The one is pretty dope
    IC Moderator and AHH Editor

http://community.allhiphop.com/categories/site-help

^^^ If you need anything go here

jono wrote: »
    This is the folly of the internet. Its become a bastion of misinformation, rumors, conspiracies and propaganda. A place where a person with no face or name can make accusations at any time with no verification or credentials and brainwash a small segment of people.
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    Message to the trills of the IC: May Legion Of Trill be your enemies downfall
    CincoOhMarsMallyGTsotsi Cape Town
  • Logical TruthsLogical Truths Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭✭
    Calvin Klein Eternity
    Armani Mania
  • (Nope)(Nope) NawfNawfPosts: 2,741 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Spice bomb smell good 2

Man, I really wanted to like that shit because I like tobacco notes in cologne, but it just smells like scented candle to me.
    qeezus_price
  • b'mer...b'mer... Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭✭✭

I have a few of these joints, tho i must say that, that all three scents of $ 1 million are not really impressive.
    dontdiedontkillanyonMallyG
  • SionSion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Posts: 45,019 Regulator
    b'mer... wrote: »

I have a few of these joints, tho i must say that, that all three scents of $ 1 million are not really impressive.

His number 1 personal favourite is my cologne the YSL L'HOMME !!! LOLOLOLOL DOPE !!!!!

This is the folly of the internet. Its become a bastion of misinformation, rumors, conspiracies and propaganda. A place where a person with no face or name can make accusations at any time with no verification or credentials and brainwash a small segment of people.
    Bleu Chanel is good but foh top 5

Allure is weak af

D&G The One smells amazing, La Nuit L'Homme is very good too but I prefer mine over it.

Fuck a hater the Dior Sauvage is amazing & I can cosign it as #1 I'[m not mad at all. I used to rock it last summer.

aneed123
  • aneed123aneed123 Posts: 23,392 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I get more compliments with Dior sauvage dolce & gabana light blue and surprisingly Nautica voyage
  • MARIO_DROMARIO_DRO Posts: 14,418 ✭✭✭✭✭

ONLY TWO OF THE 1MILLIONS SMELL GOOD, 1MILLION COLONGE IS MY FAVORITE
    iw23gx.jpg
    MARIO_DRO wrote: »

ONLY TWO OF THE 1MILLIONS SMELL GOOD, 1MILLION COLONGE IS MY FAVORITE

I never saw the appeal of 1 million. Personally I never liked it and none of my hoes did either when I brought them to smell it.

MallyG
  • qeezus_priceqeezus_price Posts: 1,142 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sion wrote: »
    Dior Homme Intense
    YSL L'Homme

This joint right here makes the ladies weak. I get a lot of compliments when I put that on.
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT22D6TFFXtPTcu_KLTR0L_-CitwdUXHAuhhjahMLI8YpwB34wb
  • Max.Max. Posts: 32,554 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • (Nope)(Nope) NawfNawfPosts: 2,741 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dior Homme Intense
    YSL L'Homme

L'Homme is what I wear in every season that isn't winter. That or Dior Homme. In the winter I do D&G The One.
    SionMallyG
    Dior Homme Intense
    YSL L'Homme

This joint right here makes the ladies weak. I get a lot of compliments when I put that on.
    (Nope) wrote: »
    Dior Homme Intense
    YSL L'Homme

L'Homme is what I wear in every season that isn't winter. That or Dior Homme. In the winter I do D&G The One.

I always knew that in another lifetime me and @(Nope) were brothers. Great minds think alike fam !! We have similar tastes y'all B)

(Nope)qeezus_priceCincoMallyG
  • CincoCinco Real Nigga Minerals Posts: 5,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good drop @Sion I like how he breaks the categories up
    Hot /Cold : indoor / outdoor
    Club / date
    SionMallyG
  • LUClENLUClEN Absence makes the heart grow fonder of someone else Posts: 20,473 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It has a lot of mixed reviews but I mostly use Bad by Diesel rn

I personally love it

Diesel_BAD_M_001.JPG
    The rapper from linkin park would body the dudes in the xxxtentacion cypher
  • LUClENLUClEN Absence makes the heart grow fonder of someone else Posts: 20,473 ✭✭✭✭✭
    silverfoxx wrote: »
    Oils>>>>>>>

I'll bite: what's the difference?
    The rapper from linkin park would body the dudes in the xxxtentacion cypher
    LUClEN wrote: »
    silverfoxx wrote: »
    Oils>>>>>>>

I'll bite: what's the difference?

They usually last longer on you, and they project further. Plus they're cheaper. When you by a cologne and it says edp, that is usually oil based and is made to last longer than a toilette
    LUClENCinco
    ztwqh4dp1x4d.jpg
    Been getting a lot of compliments with this
    CincoMallyG
  • FigoFigo 100% Trinidadian MarylandPosts: 8,096 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ztwqh4dp1x4d.jpg

ross store??
    yall mufukas got me going to ross looking for joints. good link up
    Foreign Nation|PG County, MD

Figo wrote: »
    ztwqh4dp1x4d.jpg

ross store??
    yall mufukas got me going to ross looking for joints. good link up

Didnt get this in Ross but ima look there and Mashalls/TJ Max cuz if I can find it for cheap Ima grab a couple more bottles
    Figo
    That legend spirit is fire. If you guys want legit cologne for half the price. Goto fragrancenet.com or notino.com