the rape scene in for colored girls.

KinkyCurlsKinkyCurls Posts: 1,353 ✭✭
edited April 2011 in For The Grown & Sexy
Why do guys do that?
In the movie the guy seemed really into anika nona rose's character, he begged her to go on a date and she said yes after he asked a few times. He was so nice, like extra extra nice, she even told him that she usually doesnt trust men. She is then comfortable enough to invite him inside her home for dinner, and he takes off his clothes and rapes her. that threw me off and made me realize that men are just asswholes.
Not only she was such a happy person before the attack

has anyone seen that rape scene it made me scared to talk to anyguy? and why do guys do that, act so fake.

Replies

• ICame4PussyICame4Pussy Posts: 6,875 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Link???????????
  • TRILLip BrooksTRILLip Brooks Lefty Gunz, Lord High Executioner Posts: 18,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    i'm not a rapist, so i wouldn't know
  • KinkyCurlsKinkyCurls Posts: 1,353 ✭✭
    edited April 2011
    and he was well spoken, well dressed, nerdy nice, eductaed. he wasnt a thug AT ALL. goodness that scares the shxt out of me. maybe thats why girls hate guys that are too nice
    edited April 2011
    Link???????????
    you can watch the entire movie on this site just click on one of the links, the rape scene is 53 or so minutes in to the film where anika nona rose's character invites this guy whose been nice to her throughout the film inside her home.
    http://www.letmewatchthis.ch/watch-1542943-For-Colored-Girls
  • raevanaaraevanaa Posts: 212
    edited April 2011
    i was scared
    was homie in her ass or the pussy?
    edited April 2011
    i'm not a rapist, so i wouldn't know

thats the thing it didnt seem like he was a rapist! thats the scary part of it all.
  • kat2180kat2180 Posts: 12,056 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Most dudes aren't like that and the ones who are aren't right in their heads.

That scene was so intense...he got his due.
    edited April 2011
    raevanaa wrote: »
    i was scared

I think it was both it was such a bad scene i cant take it out of my mind
  • KushingtonKushington Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    that shit was hilarious he just took the pussy after takin the bitch out on a date and everything

i was forced to watch that movie, before that one i never seen a tyler perry movie and i never wanna see another

that movie shoulda been called,"Wanna see black women take losses?"
    edited April 2011
    i was scared

Damn, This Shit Sound a Bangbros flick. *Gets Hyped*
    edited April 2011
    Kushington wrote: »
    that shit was hilarious he just took the pussy after takin the bitch out on a date and everything

i was forced to watch that movie, before that one i never seen a tyler perry movie and i never wanna see another

HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    edited April 2011

pretty much
    i laughed when michael ealy threw them kids off of the rail
    shit was hilarious

or at the end when kimberly elise was like "SHUT UP BITCH" outta nowhere....
    #DEAD
    edited April 2011

no not funny it was intense now i know i cant be nice to any guy. i will never invite any guy into my home, or my car, or take a ride in his car. the guy didnt seem like a rapist either.
  • Disciplined InSightDisciplined InSight The Clairvoyant One.... Posts: 13,098 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    I saw that scene....but that was just Tyler trying to plant distrust inside the woman's fragile psyche about Black men as usual..even though it was pretty messed up. But at the same time it's bringing out what many women try to look for in a man having that assumption that those types are "good men" for them. But nine times outta ten you know ALL professional men aren't like that though. Tyler was just trying to put a twist into the character, which I applaud him for even though most of his shit is cliche'...

Many Black women today already see the Black man as being misguided criminal misfits who can't stay out of jail or down-low faggots who go and screw their gay lover(an exact character in the movie as well opposite Janet Jackson's husband I think) and bringing back STD's.
    edited April 2011
    pretty much
    i laughed when michael ealy threw them kids off of the railshit was hilarious

#DEAD

When that nigga picked up the kids, I was thinkin,"drop em! drop em!" then he dropped him i was rollin like a muhfucka

that movie was killin me, i aint never seen a movie where everybody takes losses then the movie just ends lmao
    edited April 2011
    I saw that scene....but that was just Tyler trying to plant distrust inside the woman's fragile psyche about Black men as usual..even though it was pretty messed up. But at the same time it's bringing out what many women try to look for in a man having that assumption that those types are "good men" for them. But nine times outta ten you know ALL professional men aren't like that though. Tyler was just trying to put a twist into the character, which I applaud him for even though most of his shit is cliche'...

Many Black women today already see the Black man as being misguided criminal misfits who can't stay out of jail or down-low faggots who go and screw their gay lover(an exact character in the movie as well opposite Janet Jackson's husband I think) and bringing back STD's.

if your bitch watches Tyler Perry films, she shouldn't be your chick anyway
    bitch is uncultured and stunted mentally and has no sense of fucking humor
    tyler perry is as funny as cancer
  • TRILLip BrooksTRILLip Brooks Lefty Gunz, Lord High Executioner Posts: 18,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    man fuck tyler perry
  • CopperCopper The WickPosts: 39,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    is the movie anygood??
  • Disciplined InSightDisciplined InSight The Clairvoyant One.... Posts: 13,098 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    pretty much
    i laughed when michael ealy threw them kids off of the rail
    shit was hilarious

#DEAD
    That was a fucked up scene though...but you know I blame the mother for that because he had plenty of red flags about him and she could've left.

That's how the mindset of many women are and they end up dead in domestic abuse..along with the kids.
    edited April 2011
    KinkyCurls wrote: »
    no not funny it was intense now i know i cant be nice to any guy. i will never invite any guy into my home, or my car, or take a ride in his car. the guy didnt seem like a rapist either.

nah that shit was stupid funny, cause he simped her then he raped her, why he just aint rape her from the jump lol
    edited April 2011
    is the movie anygood??
    yeah it was a nice film i gave a link on the first page if you want to see it.
    edited April 2011
    Ehhhhhh Monica Belluci Rape Scene GOAT
    edited April 2011
    if your bitch watches Tyler Perry films, she shouldn't be your chick anyway
    bitch is uncultured and stunted mentally and has no sense of fucking humor
    tyler perry is as funny as cancer

Wrong. My wifey already has been schooled about Tyler and his coonish antics by yours truly so she isn't caught up in the hype.

I watched that shit on my computer bootlegged..lol.
    edited April 2011
    so the consensus is if a man is really nice hes a rapist??
    taking life lessons from a tyler perry flick is a immediate loss.
    edited April 2011
    Ehhhhhh Monica Belluci Rape Scene GOAT

that shit seemed like it lasted 20min