We Are Young Money

Replies

• usmarin3usmarin3 Posts: 35,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    MrJR wrote: »
    You're an idiot. Power Runaway Monster all are singles and he had far more promotion with that Mtv award bitchy performance.Face it Koonye lost.

Shut the fuck up you fag hag! This bitch is nothing more than a club artist, she will never be able to headline sold out 20k arenas like Kanye. LOL at more promotion, ain't this bitch on Ellen, Chelsea handler, had her MTV special where she went back to Trinidad, George Lopez, Letterman, Leno,etc and yet Kanye has more promotion. No one has seen Kanye since the whole Matt Lauer situation, he basically said fuck it and moved on to the Watch The Throne album. Meanwhile Nicki Minaj is doing her best Lady Gaga interpretation asking for white Americas acceptance.

Kanye has 1 official video and that's for power, Runaway was basically a clip from the movie he made and Monster hasn't even officially been released yet. Not to mention none of Kanyes songs are blatant cross over attempts like Nicki Minaj, he ain't tryna be a black knock off of another popular artist.
  • elzo69elzo69 Posts: 2,707 ✭✭
    edited January 2011
    jonathand wrote: »
    You have absolutely no idea what you're talking about right now. Biggest draw in music? That shit doesn't even sound believable...

Ok then who??? He is the biggest draw in HIP HOP today and u know it nicca. Name one rap artists on Kanye's level right now even Jay aint seeing Yeezy.
  • MurillaNinjaScrillaMurillaNinjaScrilla Posts: 564
    edited January 2011
    if your a guy and you listen to that crzy bitch you need to get ur dick chekced.

My dick is fine thank you.
  • musicology1985musicology1985 Posts: 4,632 ✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Kanye's not a better rapper than Jay Z but he's mos def a bigger artist. He outsold Jay in 2004 & 2007, so in these current times, he's bigger. Not saying Jay ain't bigger overall but yeah, Ye's that dude.
  • MrJRMrJR Posts: 5,833 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    Shut the fuck up you fag hag! This bitch is nothing more than a club artist, she will never be able to headline sold out 20k arenas like Kanye. LOL at more promotion, ain't this bitch on Ellen, Chelsea handler, had her MTV special where she went back to Trinidad, George Lopez, Letterman, Leno,etc and yet Kanye has more promotion. No one has seen Kanye since the whole Matt Lauer situation, he basically said fuck it and moved on to the Watch The Throne album. Meanwhile Nicki Minaj is doing her best Lady Gaga interpretation asking for white Americas acceptance.

Kanye has 1 official video and that's for power, Runaway was basically a clip from the movie he made and Monster hasn't even officially been released yet. Not to mention none of Kanyes songs are blatant cross over attempts like Nicki Minaj, he ain't tryna be a black knock off of another popular artist.

I could write paragraphs of bullshit like you just did but I will keep it short and simple.You look like Carlton Banks,you ride Jay Z dick harder than his boxers and I would knock you the fuck out when I come NY straight up.
  • musicology1985musicology1985 Posts: 4,632 ✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Oh yeah props to Drake and Nicki. I don't know if they are bigger than YM/CM, because those guys have made it through multiple eras, but they are doing it big too.
  • MurillaNinjaScrillaMurillaNinjaScrilla Posts: 564
    edited January 2011
    MrJR wrote: »
    I could write paragraphs of bullshit like you just did but I will keep it short and simple.You look like Carlton Banks,you ride Jay Z dick harder than his boxers and I would knock you the fuck out when I come NY straight up.

lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • KillaChamKillaCham M0D SQUAD™ Posts: 8,852 Regulator
    edited January 2011
    LOL...but I thought Kanye was an established arist and didn't need hits or promo to sell just 2 months ago. Now a newbie female rapper is outselling him and y'all tryna switch up the story. Both of them just released their 4th single.

Nicki and Drake ain't leaving Young Money anytime soon. There's too much loyalty and they're. Too much of a "family".

Plus, leave and go where??? They're already signed to majors and barely work with anyone in YM besides Wayne as it is.
  • genocide_cuttergenocide_cutter Posts: 7,748
    edited January 2011
    KillaCham. wrote: »
    LOL...but I thought Kanye was an established arist and didn't need hits or promo to sell just 2 months ago. Now a newbie female rapper is outselling him and y'all tryna switch up the story. Both of them just released their 4th single.

Nicki and Drake ain't leaving Young Money anytime soon. There's too much loyalty and they're. Too much of a "family".

Plus, leave and go where??? They're already signed to majors and barely work with anyone in YM besides Wayne as it is.

you might want to view my thread I made
    edited January 2011
    you might want to view my thread I made
    Why? Does it need locking??
    edited January 2011
    Why? Does it need locking??

Just open it....
    edited January 2011
    genstasia wrote: »
    But Kanye doesnt tho.... Nicki Minaj worked about 100x harder for the same results as Kanye. Power dropped mid summer before that Kanye wasnt on Feature after Feature like Nicki. And Him going Platnuim off of just the songs off his Album says alot. While Nicki hopping on everybody song (Something she had to do as a new artist). But dont jump the Gun because Nicki Minaj has been promoting her shit heavy and Kanye hasnt so therefore he already proved he's an Established artist.... Plus the album was great....
    Hey, don't tell that to me, tell that to do the posters who said MBDTDSF would "destroy" Pink Friday and that Nicki is "stupid for dropping the same day as Kanye" ...knowing damn well his situation.
    edited January 2011
    Hey, don't tell that to me, tell that to do the posters who said MBDTDSF would "destroy" Pink Friday and that Nicki is "stupid for dropping the same day as Kanye" ...knowing damn well his situation.

The lyrically thread I made you might want to go in there.
  • DatNiggaB1DatNiggaB1 Posts: 6,066 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Nicki Minaj is not bigger than Kanye West.... Until she has a Successful TOUR of her own around the world then we can talk. And Kanye doesnt do "Shows" he goes on tour... Same as Em, Jay-Z and Wayne..... Doing just shows is to get ya feet wet then when ur album comes out u go on tour...... And Nicki album has not outsold Kanye's yet he's like 20,000 a head of her and he had a bigger first week than her.... But she's selling more weekly because she's promoting the shit out the album.......

Back to the thread.... Her and Drake needs to leave Young Money but i dont think they will....

• KameKame Posts: 23,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Does Kanye even do regular shows like that anymore? He's on MJ status

In terms of who he does shows for hell yeah, he might be on that level where he chooses
    edited January 2011
    jonathand wrote: »
    she bigger than Kanye, I tell you that...........

The fuck...... really?
    edited January 2011
    It did destroy it as far as ratings go..... They did underestimate her i can agree. But Musically Pink Friday is no where near My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy... But to deny going Plat off of barely any promo and no hit record says alot even the simple fact white ppl still mad at him over that Taylor swift shit.... He came back the way he was suppose to Shut everybody the hell up with the Music.....

Punk Friday is still garbage
  • DatNiggaB1DatNiggaB1 Posts: 6,066 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Are people really tryna say Nicki Minaj is a better artist than Kanye West based on her recent success? Really?
    edited January 2011
    It did destroy it as far as ratings go..... They did underestimate her i can agree. But Musically Pink Friday is no where near My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy... But to deny going Plat off of barely any promo and no hit record says alot even the simple fact white ppl still mad at him over that Taylor swift shit.... He came back the way he was suppose to Shut everybody the hell up with the Music.....

General killin it out here
  • rip.dillarip.dilla 天道様 Posts: 15,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    posters who said MBDTDSF would "destroy" Pink Friday and that Nicki is "stupid for dropping the same day as Kanye"

I admit, I was one of those. I never thought she'd do such numbers. Props to her anyways.
    edited January 2011
    DatNiggaB1 wrote: »
    Are people really tryna say Nicki Minaj is a better artist than Kanye West based on her recent success? Really?

I know right that bitch garbage
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    nicki bigger than kanye .... LoL .

u folks need a nap
  • TRILLip BrooksTRILLip Brooks Lefty Gunz, Lord High Executioner Posts: 17,957 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    been that way for a while
  • TRILLip BrooksTRILLip Brooks Lefty Gunz, Lord High Executioner Posts: 17,957 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    DatNiggaB1 wrote: »

niggas wildin
  • Calii ComfortCalii Comfort Posts: 3,250 ✭✭
    edited January 2011
    i'd let niki sit on my face