We Are Young Money

Replies

• HatterHatter Posts: 2,451
    edited January 2011
    if your a guy and you listen to that crzy bitch you need to get ur dick chekced.

yea i kno.....wait what!?
  • D.D.S.D.D.S. Posts: 5,101 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    I've said Drake and Nicki will leave money eventually, if they want long sustainable careers. I don't see them growing as artist being over there!

co-sign. niggas looked at me funny when i said this. i was very surprised drake signed over there.
  • deathrowzorrowdeathrowzorrow Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    I dont think they will leave, they will stay loyal
  • jonathandjonathand Posts: 3,144
    edited January 2011
    she bigger than Kanye, I tell you that...........
  • DatNiggaB1DatNiggaB1 Posts: 6,066 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    jonathand wrote: »
    she bigger than Kanye, I tell you that...........

^Candidate for the dumbest post on the IC this year^
    edited January 2011
    DatNiggaB1 wrote: »
    ^Candidate for the dumbest post on the IC this year^

Album is selling better, she has bigger singles and I'm sure she gets more per show. Now come with your counterargument so I can laugh at it.....
  • elzo69elzo69 Posts: 2,736 ✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Album is selling better, she has bigger singles and I'm sure she gets more per show. Now come with your counterargument so I can laugh at it.....

No. plus Kanye is the biggest draw in music right now. After him that's it.
  • DatNiggaB1DatNiggaB1 Posts: 6,066 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011

If ya going by recent sales you have a minor argument, but C'mon son when Kanye needs Nicki to produce on his album we can continue.......

And no Nicki don't get more per show.
    edited January 2011
    elzo69 wrote: »
    No. plus Kanye is the biggest draw in music right now. After him that's it.

You have absolutely no idea what you're talking about right now. Biggest draw in music? That shit doesn't even sound believable...
  • jackthemackjackthemack Posts: 11,494 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Does Kanye even do regular shows like that anymore? He's on MJ status
    edited January 2011
    DatNiggaB1 wrote: »
    If ya going by recent sales you have a minor argument, but C'mon son when Kanye needs Nicki to produce on his album we can continue.......

And no Nicki don't get more per show.

Nicki is a new artist. Obviously I'm talking about the present.Kanye been dropping dud after dud. While Nicki has been killing the charts. That why she's been outselling him week after week. Dead at the insinuation that Nicki needed Kanye's production on her album. You do realize her singles on the charts DO NOT feature Kanye production correct? I don't even see the logic in this statement.
  • usmarin3usmarin3 Posts: 35,416 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    lol Nicki has sold probably 20 thousand copies more than Kanye at this point, and she is 4 singles deep already compared to Kanye. The nigga has only made 1 official video and Kanye hasn't even promoted his album since the Today Show shit.
  • MrJRMrJR Posts: 5,777 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    lol Nicki has sold probably 20 thousand copies more than Kanye at this point, and she is 4 singles deep already compared to Kanye. The nigga has only made 1 official video and Kanye hasn't even promoted his album since the Today Show shit.

You're an idiot. Power Runaway Monster all are singles and he had far more promotion with that Mtv award bitchy performance.Face it Koonye lost.
  • Yung_Souf_MoneyYung_Souf_Money Posts: 4,020 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Nikki Minaj is in another league of her own
  • Logic FirstLogic First Posts: 1,502
    edited January 2011
    if you say so.
  • usmarin3usmarin3 Posts: 35,416 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    MrJR wrote: »
    You're an idiot. Power Runaway Monster all are singles and he had far more promotion with that Mtv award bitchy performance.Face it Koonye lost.

Shut the fuck up you fag hag! This bitch is nothing more than a club artist, she will never be able to headline sold out 20k arenas like Kanye. LOL at more promotion, ain't this bitch on Ellen, Chelsea handler, had her MTV special where she went back to Trinidad, George Lopez, Letterman, Leno,etc and yet Kanye has more promotion. No one has seen Kanye since the whole Matt Lauer situation, he basically said fuck it and moved on to the Watch The Throne album. Meanwhile Nicki Minaj is doing her best Lady Gaga interpretation asking for white Americas acceptance.

Kanye has 1 official video and that's for power, Runaway was basically a clip from the movie he made and Monster hasn't even officially been released yet. Not to mention none of Kanyes songs are blatant cross over attempts like Nicki Minaj, he ain't tryna be a black knock off of another popular artist.
  • elzo69elzo69 Posts: 2,736 ✭✭
    edited January 2011
    You have absolutely no idea what you're talking about right now. Biggest draw in music? That shit doesn't even sound believable...

Ok then who??? He is the biggest draw in HIP HOP today and u know it nicca. Name one rap artists on Kanye's level right now even Jay aint seeing Yeezy.
  • MurillaNinjaScrillaMurillaNinjaScrilla Posts: 564
    edited January 2011
    if your a guy and you listen to that crzy bitch you need to get ur dick chekced.

My dick is fine thank you.
  • musicology1985musicology1985 Posts: 4,632 ✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Kanye's not a better rapper than Jay Z but he's mos def a bigger artist. He outsold Jay in 2004 & 2007, so in these current times, he's bigger. Not saying Jay ain't bigger overall but yeah, Ye's that dude.
  • MrJRMrJR Posts: 5,777 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Shut the fuck up you fag hag! This bitch is nothing more than a club artist, she will never be able to headline sold out 20k arenas like Kanye. LOL at more promotion, ain't this bitch on Ellen, Chelsea handler, had her MTV special where she went back to Trinidad, George Lopez, Letterman, Leno,etc and yet Kanye has more promotion. No one has seen Kanye since the whole Matt Lauer situation, he basically said fuck it and moved on to the Watch The Throne album. Meanwhile Nicki Minaj is doing her best Lady Gaga interpretation asking for white Americas acceptance.

Kanye has 1 official video and that's for power, Runaway was basically a clip from the movie he made and Monster hasn't even officially been released yet. Not to mention none of Kanyes songs are blatant cross over attempts like Nicki Minaj, he ain't tryna be a black knock off of another popular artist.

I could write paragraphs of bullshit like you just did but I will keep it short and simple.You look like Carlton Banks,you ride Jay Z dick harder than his boxers and I would knock you the fuck out when I come NY straight up.
  • musicology1985musicology1985 Posts: 4,632 ✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Oh yeah props to Drake and Nicki. I don't know if they are bigger than YM/CM, because those guys have made it through multiple eras, but they are doing it big too.
  • MurillaNinjaScrillaMurillaNinjaScrilla Posts: 564
    edited January 2011
    MrJR wrote: »
    I could write paragraphs of bullshit like you just did but I will keep it short and simple.You look like Carlton Banks,you ride Jay Z dick harder than his boxers and I would knock you the fuck out when I come NY straight up.

lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • KillaChamKillaCham M0D SQUAD™ Posts: 8,505 Regulator
    edited January 2011
    LOL...but I thought Kanye was an established arist and didn't need hits or promo to sell just 2 months ago. Now a newbie female rapper is outselling him and y'all tryna switch up the story. Both of them just released their 4th single.

Nicki and Drake ain't leaving Young Money anytime soon. There's too much loyalty and they're. Too much of a "family".

Plus, leave and go where??? They're already signed to majors and barely work with anyone in YM besides Wayne as it is.
  • genocide_cuttergenocide_cutter Posts: 7,748
    edited January 2011
    KillaCham. wrote: »
    LOL...but I thought Kanye was an established arist and didn't need hits or promo to sell just 2 months ago. Now a newbie female rapper is outselling him and y'all tryna switch up the story. Both of them just released their 4th single.

Nicki and Drake ain't leaving Young Money anytime soon. There's too much loyalty and they're. Too much of a "family".

Plus, leave and go where??? They're already signed to majors and barely work with anyone in YM besides Wayne as it is.

you might want to view my thread I made
  • KillaChamKillaCham M0D SQUAD™ Posts: 8,505 Regulator
    edited January 2011
    you might want to view my thread I made
    Why? Does it need locking??