Steve blake is the fuking w.o.a.t point guard

Serious Juice MayneSerious Juice Mayne Posts: 4,023 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited May 2011 in From the Cheap Seats
Nigga sucks. Slower than fisher fuckin weaker than reddick wack shooter fuckin his defense makes steve nash look like gary peyton in prime this nigga is fuckin ass ... Who ever was cool with lettin farmer fo to pick this nigga up fucked up big time .... What the fuck who the fuck is a steve blake? And what has the nigga ever done for anyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy team?

Replies

• northside7northside7 Posts: 18,505 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Nigga sucks. Slower than fisher fuckin weaker than reddick wack shooter fuckin his defense makes steve nash look like gary peyton in prime this nigga is fuckin ass ... Who ever was cool with lettin farmer fo to pick this nigga up fucked up big time .... What the fuck who the fuck is a steve blake? And what has the nigga ever done for anyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy team?

I think Farmer wanted out, to run his own team........
  • woah316woah316 Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    all that you just said... and matt barnes was about 2 times worse.... barnes is the worst player in the NBA after what I saw or didn't see in the playoffs
  • StewStew Im In My Permanent PRhyme We run this spot like a Chinese sweatshopPosts: 34,927 Regulator
    edited May 2011
    Dude was coming off of adult chicken pox. Give him a break, he's supposed to be the 7th option on that team anyway. smh
  • afromoafromo Posts: 1,024 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    7th?

No, he should've been on IR...I've been denouncing him, since September, as I knew his signing was going to produce a (-) yield.

Which is why you read me here, pissed, that it was the playoffs and he was being given more time than Shannon Brown.

I'm sticking by what I said, that Magic Johnson and Kupchak, had to had known this was the inevitable result of such a timid one-dimensional player...so there's no doubt I think his signing was a White-America PR move, for cozying up to Brentwood Santa Monica types.

did u watch the games? he didnt get more pt than shannon
  • So ILLSo ILL Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    northside7 wrote: »
    I think Farmer wanted out, to run his own team........

I know he had to hate that Deron Williams trade lol
  • Mdizzle9000Mdizzle9000 Posts: 8,243 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    the lakers just need to make some big moves and kobe need to rest or stop puttin off sugeries to play through pain. i know that shit be effectin him