"I'm Mixed With Indian." Man STFU!

245

Replies

  • Q45TQ45T Posts: 5,613
    edited May 2011
    I thought niggas did this on the belief that girls would fuck wit 'em more.
  • Pura~DiablaPura~Diabla Posts: 1,157
    edited May 2011
    I just saw a documentary by Dr. Henry Gates addressing this. He found out that in truth very few blacks have any Native in them at all. In fact, most of the blacks running around saying they have native in them really just have a lot of European somewhere along the lines.

    Yep, I saw the same documentary.
  • CaliGuerillaBlazinCaliGuerillaBlazin Posts: 2,226
    edited May 2011
    Ive Heard this from too many black people, mostly hear females say it. I just be like C'mon son, where ya tribal papers.
  • So ILLSo ILL Posts: 5,683
    edited May 2011
    Damn, all those pics just made me stop drinking my lemonade smh....
  • fuc_i_look_likefuc_i_look_like Posts: 6,977
    edited May 2011
    Coby Vibes wrote: »
    thats an afeican american thing. they are obsessed with what they consider exotic, so they try to appear to be themselves. dont know why it's a problem when most of you prefer mixed looking blacks anyway

    Huh? That's irrelevant though. Most niggas out here claiming to be part indian look 100% negroid.
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Posts: 45,550
    edited May 2011
  • konceptjoneskonceptjones Posts: 8,801
    edited May 2011
    Ive Heard this from too many black people, mostly hear females say it. I just be like C'mon son, where ya tribal papers.

    I keep mine in the same spot with my passport and birth certificate.

    Seriously, though... Every cat I've ever heard say that I ask if they're a tribal member. To date, not one has said "yes, I even have a roll number". I have my tribal papers and roll number, get profit sharing checks from our casinos, and I vote in Tribal elections. As far as I'm concerned, if you claim you're mixed, you're doing the same, if not... STFU with dat bullshit.
  • MissLeadingMissLeading Posts: 3,316
    edited May 2011
    So ILL wrote: »
    Damn, all those pics just made me stop drinking my lemonade smh....

    Those pictures made me never want to have children...
  • Sovo_NahSovo_Nah Posts: 2,216
    edited May 2011
    They are now teaching in the african american history books that natives and black people didnt get along. it says that the natives didnt like black people because they felt that they were sicc'ed on by the white man like dogs. it also says that the indians didnt like black people because they were competition for jobs when they got free. and also its the whole buffalo soldier thing too. not my words. just saying whats in the book.

    Hine, Darlene C. Hine, William C. Harrold, Stanley. "The African-American Odyssey"
    3rd Ed. New Jersey, 2006

    (I cite my sources)
  • mryounggunmryounggun Posts: 7,652
    edited May 2011
    Niggas is mad that cats are mixed with Indian? WTF??

    Who cares? What's wrong with knowing and embracing every part of your heritage? That shit makes you a coon or self-hating?
  • fuc_i_look_likefuc_i_look_like Posts: 6,977
    edited May 2011
    Sovo_Nah wrote: »
    They are now teaching in the african american history books that natives and black people didnt get along. it says that the natives didnt like black people because they felt that they were sicc'ed on by the white man like dogs. it also says that the indians didnt like black people because they were competition for jobs when they got free. and also its the whole buffalo soldier thing too. not my words. just saying whats in the book.

    Hine, Darlene C. Hine, William C. Harrold, Stanley. "The African-American Odyssey"
    3rd Ed. New Jersey, 2006

    (I cite my sources)
    I heard something similar a few years back as well. I also heard something along the lines of Native Americans don't even really embrace or accept the card carrying Blacks with Native blood, because they're not full Native American.
  • kat2180kat2180 Posts: 12,066
    edited May 2011
  • DaFifthElementDaFifthElement Posts: 4,747
    edited May 2011
    I have the weirdest boner at those pics on page 2
  • CaliGuerillaBlazinCaliGuerillaBlazin Posts: 2,226
    edited May 2011
    I keep mine in the same spot with my passport and birth certificate.

    Seriously, though... Every cat I've ever heard say that I ask if they're a tribal member. To date, not one has said "yes, I even have a roll number". I have my tribal papers and roll number, get profit sharing checks from our casinos, and I vote in Tribal elections. As far as I'm concerned, if you claim you're mixed, you're doing the same, if not... STFU with dat bullshit.

    Real Injun shit, That I can respect.
  • konceptjoneskonceptjones Posts: 8,801
    edited May 2011
    Real Injun shit, That I can respect.

    just to be clear, I AM mixed, but I'm a legitimate tribal member.
  • Im_LinxIm_Linx Posts: 573
    edited May 2011
    Its not only " black " people but " biracial " ppl who are simply just white and black lie about what their mixed with as well to sound more exotic being that they can pass for it more. when people ask am i mixed they always seem to get defensive afterwards or question my families background. I think its ignorant especially when white people ask me.
  • haywood jablowmehaywood jablowme Posts: 271
    edited May 2011
    you probably think this thread might get better over time.

    well im here to post a picture of a baby covered in pewp to ruin that thought.
    200205+Kaylee+big+poop.jpg
    aaaahahaha
  • G MackG Mack Posts: 6,256
    edited May 2011
    Yep, I saw the same documentary.

    i seen that joint too...gates said blacks and natives rarely ever interacted or even saw each other...and whites made it that so the blacks and natives wouldn't have no chance of joining forces and rebel....most the natives in the south where pushed to the west anyways.....

    but yeah i think most people say it cause they wanna be different
  • Sovo_NahSovo_Nah Posts: 2,216
    edited May 2011
    I heard something similar a few years back as well. I also heard something along the lines of Native Americans don't even really embrace or accept the card carrying Blacks with Native blood, because they're not full Native American.

    Native americans are assholes and they are dumb ass fuck. they wont assimulate to any extent. they hate for the white man is so strong that they still suffer til this day. they get all types of benefits and they, well, most dont take advantage. the wars are over and they still mad. so they drink. just like the japs, they got reparations. we aint get nothing but the right to fight for our civil rights.

    fuck them. but i dont hate them. i hate the white mans. and womens. and chirren. and arabs.
  • Yummy.LixYummy.Lix Posts: 1,398
    edited May 2011
    Lol,People are so ignorant.When people say "I'm 10%" this "I'm 15% that," they sound so
    stupid.First off, they're calculating these percentages from the top of their head.They don't
    actually know sh*t about their ancestry.There are truly some black people who do have Native
    American in them.But honestly,if your great,great grand Mother was Irish or some other heritage..
    there is NO need to say "Oh I'm black and Irish," or something when both your parents are black
    and your ass is black too.

    The fact that people do this it shows how pathetic they are.& I hate the excuse "Well we've been
    conditioned for all these years that black was the worst to be," and blah blah blah.It's 2011 now,we
    as people should of AT LEAST got to the point where we can say we are black.The "we were
    conditioned," excuse will still be used in year 2085.Black people need to realize we are becoming our
    own enemy.Every time when it comes to an issue like this we like to put the blame on white people.
    We can never put the blame on ourselves.Yes,the affects of slavery still has some affects today.But
    that is NO excuse for someone to not be able to claim being black when they are black.
  • Sovo_NahSovo_Nah Posts: 2,216
    edited May 2011
    Yummy.Lix wrote: »
    Lol,People are so ignorant.When people say "I'm 10%" this "I'm 15% that," they sound so
    stupid.First off, they're calculating these percentages from the top of their head.They don't
    actually know sh*t about their ancestry.There are truly some black people who do have Native
    American in them.But honestly,if your great,great grand Mother was Irish or some other heritage..
    there is NO need to say "Oh I'm black and Irish," or something when both your parents are black
    and your ass is black too.

    The fact that people do this it shows how pathetic they are.& I hate the excuse "Well we've been
    conditioned for all these years that black was the worst to be," and blah blah blah.It's 2011 now,we
    as people should of AT LEAST got to the point where we can say we are black.The "we were
    conditioned," excuse will still be used in year 2085.Black people need to realize we are becoming our
    own enemy.Every time when it comes to an issue like this we like to put the blame on white people.
    We can never put the blame on ourselves.Yes,the affects of slavery still has some affects today.But
    that is NO excuse for someone to not be able to claim being black when they are black.

    We been our own worst enemy. We hate each other. we wanna fuck another black person up. why? no reason, but just because. All we do is fight, diss, hurt, insult, and embarrass other black people. and it feels good to us. We think nappy hair is a bad thing. Our hair is strong and alive! their hair is dead and just lays down. we have to poison our hair to get that result. We think thats pretty. I think its nasty and sad.

    Our slave masters were christians. and the descendants of slaves are still christians. But a black person will be insulted by what im trying to convey.

    Young African-Americans self esteem is boosted because they are wearing polo. really? come on son.

    Young African-Americans self esteem is damaged because they are smart in school.

    And you dumb ass IC fucks will dispute my post because you dummies are idiots and you hate that not all black people are dumb like you are. opps, i mean, dumb like you is.
  • CaliGuerillaBlazinCaliGuerillaBlazin Posts: 2,226
    edited May 2011
    just to be clear, I AM mixed, but I'm a legitimate tribal member.

    Word, ur legit.
  • **2sweet****2sweet** Posts: 205
    edited May 2011
    im 100% black..but people always assume i'm mixed.
  • MissLeadingMissLeading Posts: 3,316
    edited May 2011
    I don't care. I let people claim what they want to claim..

    I'm proud to be a Jamerican... I'm good with being black and blacker..
  • Danigge_219Danigge_219 Posts: 250
    edited May 2011
    Man I have choctaw and cherokee indian in my diluted bloodline but on any type of paperwork I say I'm black...I respect my heritage that is all
Sign In or Register to comment.