What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

This What Happens When You Move In With An Internet Whore

Replies

• SunflowaSeedsSunflowaSeeds Posts: 12,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    #1 reason why Im not going to explain my story is because Ive done it several times already
    #2 its a LONG ASS fucking story...
    #3 I wish that scary ass pussy ass nigga would come in here in say something...I fucking dare him...
    #4 Im really not finna explain shit now because seedz wants me to..Im not about to be bullied by you online trolls

#1 So what's one more time? You've explained it to strangers already. Clear your name.
    #2 You got time if you were recently fired.
    #3 LAWD
    #4 It's not just me, and I'm not trolling. Just posting what I've observed.
    Chief Keef does NOT like fake shoes.
  • Sun GodSun God Posts: 367
    edited May 2011
    SMH it dont make no sense for a 27 yo to be able to just pick up and move across the country though.
  • The DiddlerThe Diddler Posts: 17,295 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    dude a grown ass man, he saw the signs...

aint nobody that damn ignorant when it comes to reading someone.
  • Elzo69RenaissanceElzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattlePosts: 49,090 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    #1 reason why Im not going to explain my story is because Ive done it several times already
    #3I wish that scary ass pussy ass nigga would come in here in say something...I fucking dare him...
    #4 Im really not finna explain shit now because seedz wants me to..Im not about to be bullied by you online trolls

Right but you will send your nudes tho huh?
    As I look back over a misspent life, I find myself more and more convinced that I had more fun posting on the IC than in any other enterprise. It is really the life of kings.

• BlackAX410BlackAX410 JEFF AXEL DA GREAT Posts: 35,106 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    #3 I wish that scary ass pussy ass nigga would come in here in say something...I fucking dare him...#4 Im really not finna explain shit now because seedz wants me to..Im not about to be bullied by you online trolls

WHOA!!!! that's a lot of anger at the bolded man somebody notify this nigga to come in this thread so we can get this shit crackin foreal
    http://teamdar.bandcamp.com/

^^^^^^^ U WANT AN ALBUM WITH MULTIPLE TOPICS THAT SOUNDS DIFFERENT THEN YOUR EVERYDAY MUSIC YOU HEAR ON THE RADIO. YOU WANT SOMEONE WITH A UNIQUE DELIVERY WHO HAS SUBSTANCE AS WELL. THE LINK ABOVE COOLIN IN AXELWORLD IS FOR U, START ON TRACK 1 AND JUST LET IT RIDE ALL OPINIONS AND FEEDBACK WELCOMED

• Bussy_Getta Bussy_Getta STFUPosts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    real life trolls>>>>>online trolls
    edited May 2011
    Sun God wrote: »
    SMH it dont make no sense for a 27 yo to be able to just pick up and move across the country though.

this...

dude was running from something...

logic + common sense at least tells us that much.
  • Coo Coo Cal's BeanieCoo Coo Cal's Beanie Posts: 3,864 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    lol @ bullied.
  • jellybean84jellybean84 Posts: 1,560
    edited May 2011
    #1 So what's one more time? You've explained it to strangers already. Clear your name.
    #3 LAWD
    #4 It's not just me, and I'm not trolling. Just posting what I've observed.

#1 its one more time
    #2 you right I got plenty of time, but Im still not going to do it
    #3 I know, lol
    #4 hm, whatever, I dont care, IC needs the traffic
  • @My_nameaintearl@My_nameaintearl Posts: 2,609 ✭✭
    edited May 2011
    #3 I wish that scary ass pussy ass nigga would come in here in say something...I fucking dare him...

what are you gonna do, PM HIV to him?
    edited May 2011
    The Jamel wrote: »
    dude a grown ass man, he saw the signs...

aint nobody that damn ignorant when it comes to reading someone.
    hmmm
    The Jamel wrote: »
    this...

dude was running from something...

logic + common sense at least tells us that much.
    He had a similar situation with a girl in Canada 3 years ago that he moved in with, however, this girl actually had a boyfriend and WAS FUCKING IN FRONT OF HIM, and smoking crack and selling it....
    Right but you will send your nudes tho huh?
    uh, yah
  • SunflowaSeedsSunflowaSeeds Posts: 12,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    #1 its one more time
    #3 I know, lol

Only reason you wouldn't tell even a simple piece of your side is cuz his side is truth.
    kai_valya wrote: »
    shouldn't it be the other way around?

and who is shaun?

^Slow.
    Chief Keef does NOT like fake shoes.
  • Lege|\|daryLege|\|dary Posts: 474 ✭✭
    edited May 2011
    #1 its one more time
    #3 I know, lol

Just give us a brief summary of the differences between the stories.

I mean really it can be summed up in a sentence or two.(ex: He lied about part a, b, and c. What really happened was 1, 2, and 3.)
    edited May 2011

LMAO thats fucked up
  • Elzo69RenaissanceElzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattlePosts: 49,090 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Bitch was he Ike Turning you?
    As I look back over a misspent life, I find myself more and more convinced that I had more fun posting on the IC than in any other enterprise. It is really the life of kings.

• DakariDakari Posts: 9,387 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Spawn_inspired_cape_by_magmabo1t.jpg
    . .
    Twitter.com/TheDakari
    edited May 2011
    Now this hoe is turning into Aqua with the attention whoring. I got 30 min left at work. I wanna hear this story.

edited May 2011
    Tags got me in tears
  • I.B. BlackmanI.B. Blackman Posts: 3,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    *Big ass pussy pic poppin up on my computer screen while i'm @ work unappreciation post*

Shaking_head.gif

......not a good look.
    "I'm cool in my afterlife, If i'm reading these chapters right."

JusDre313
    edited May 2011
    I guess the South aint got nothing to say....................................

edited May 2011
    Hes a certified nutcase you can ask anyone whos actually MET him...we were NEVER together, thats his fault...the internet shit fucked with him when he came down here therefore making him extremely paranoid...No I didnt "cheat" on him, thats laughable since we were NEVER together....He hurt his own feelings. tis all
  • Lege|\|daryLege|\|dary Posts: 474 ✭✭
    edited May 2011
    So you pay for him to come live with you, so you can fuck other dudes?

What part of the game was that?
    edited May 2011
    hmmm

He had a similar situation with a girl in Canada 3 years ago that he moved in with, however, this girl actually had a boyfriend and WAS FUCKING IN FRONT OF HIM, and smoking crack and selling it....

uh, yah

damn, damn, DAMN!!!

thats fucking hilarious... yo this nigga just a leech... thats all. a "dick in glass break in glass needed." this nigga a damn vagabond.
  • Ace BoonAce Boon Posts: 880 ✭✭
    edited May 2011
    so he didnt smash while he was living you? right
    edited May 2011
    Hes a certified nutcase you can ask anyone whos actually MET him...we were NEVER together, thats his fault...the internet shit fucked with him when he came down here therefore making him extremely paranoid...No I didnt "cheat" on him, thats laughable since we were NEVER together....He hurt his own feelings. tis all

Step your storytelling skills game up. Details son details.......

This discussion has been closed.