What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

This What Happens When You Move In With An Internet Whore

Replies

• black caesarblack caesar Posts: 11,745 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Oh word? Well he posted it on BHM so I don't see why it would matter if it was here.

What's BHM? Does Jellybean still post here?
    awq1l4.png

xp0aqu.png
  • buttuh_bbuttuh_b Posts: 13,353 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    That's unfortunate.

Jelly, regardless whether you were together or not... is it true you were fucking him and others raw without his knowledge???
    BUTTUH B - 2013 REASON DEBATES VI CHAMPION

Lakers, Eagles, Mets, Capitals, Buckeyes (CFB), Bruins, (CBB), War Rigondeaux, War Crawford!
    #VegasLight #SwagShow #PopeyesHive
  • CapitalBCapitalB all these dollars.. no sense. Posts: 24,242 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    deeeezamn!
    TOO REAL for IC
    #TEAMDRAGONSnSHIT
    #TargGangyabish
  • SunflowaSeedsSunflowaSeeds Posts: 12,210 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    What's BHM? Does Jellybean still post here?

She's been posting in this thread man...
    And the BHM link is at the end of my opening post.
    Chief Keef does NOT like fake shoes.
    edited May 2011
    naw i feel for that nicca no homo but if we all knew she was hoe how the fuck did he not?

Damn!! LOL
    awq1l4.png

xp0aqu.png
  • Elzo69RenaissanceElzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattlePosts: 50,233 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Hes a certified nutcase you can ask anyone whos actually MET him...we were NEVER together, thats his fault...the internet shit fucked with him when he came down here therefore making him extremely paranoid...No I didnt "cheat" on him, thats laughable since we were NEVER together....He hurt his own feelings. tis all
    typical hoe response smh.................. now back to the story
    As I look back over a misspent life, I find myself more and more convinced that I had more fun posting on the IC than in any other enterprise. It is really the life of kings.

JusDre313
  • The DiddlerThe Diddler Posts: 17,295 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    So you pay for him to come live with you, so you can fuck other dudes?

What part of the game was that?

niggas a drifter...

take a step back and really look at the pattern in his behavior.
    can't tell me that he don't fit the profile...

they just called what they did by another name, more or less lying to themselves...
  • SunflowaSeedsSunflowaSeeds Posts: 12,210 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Definitely screen shot Jelly's last post to put on BHM in case he's over there.

Jelly why did you let him live with you if you weren't together?
    Chief Keef does NOT like fake shoes.
  • Elzo69RenaissanceElzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattlePosts: 50,233 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    The Jamel wrote: »
    niggas a drifter...

take a step back and really look at the pattern in his behavior.
    can't tell me that he don't fit the profile...

they just called what they did by another name, more or less lying to themselves...

I actually know niggas like that but at least they wife up fat white women w low self esteem
    As I look back over a misspent life, I find myself more and more convinced that I had more fun posting on the IC than in any other enterprise. It is really the life of kings.

• Coo Coo Cal's BeanieCoo Coo Cal's Beanie Posts: 3,864 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Hes a certified nutcase you can ask anyone whos actually MET him...we were NEVER together, thats his fault...the internet shit fucked with him when he came down here therefore making him extremely paranoid...No I didnt "cheat" on him, thats laughable since we were NEVER together....He hurt his own feelings. tis all
    Infallible logic.

nothing left to see here.
  • BlackAX410BlackAX410 JEFF AXEL DA GREAT Posts: 35,350 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    So you pay for him to come live with you, so you can fuck other dudes?

What part of the game was that?

thats some fuck shit man I swear if it was me I woulda hit shorty in the head wit a brick
    http://teamdar.bandcamp.com/

^^^^^^^ U WANT AN ALBUM WITH MULTIPLE TOPICS THAT SOUNDS DIFFERENT THEN YOUR EVERYDAY MUSIC YOU HEAR ON THE RADIO. YOU WANT SOMEONE WITH A UNIQUE DELIVERY WHO HAS SUBSTANCE AS WELL. THE LINK ABOVE COOLIN IN AXELWORLD IS FOR U, START ON TRACK 1 AND JUST LET IT RIDE ALL OPINIONS AND FEEDBACK WELCOMED

• LiNGLiNG Posts: 217 ✭✭
    edited May 2011
    edited May 2011
    kai_valya wrote: »
    where did you get what you quoted from? lol @ vagabond

@ jelly, who initiated the move thing, and if you ain't wanna be with him, why did you bring him down there?

post number 116...

girl i would make you cry from all the pleasure....
    edited May 2011
    Yo ChiCity u not gonna cape for ur girl?

• ShencotheMCShencotheMC KING Posts: 25,977 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    And the moral of this story is ladies and gentlemen...
    edited May 2011
    r-sanchez wrote: »
    lmao @ a hoe asking a nigga to move in with her she met on the internet, fucking other dudes.. sending nudes to strangers AND sayin they were never together? Bitch, you invite him to LIVE in YOUR house and have sex with him.. how the fuck are u not together.

U forgot that she got the nigga a job too

• jellybean84jellybean84 Posts: 1,560
    edited May 2011
    buttuh_b wrote: »
    That's unfortunate.

Jelly, regardless whether you were together or not... is it true you were fucking him and others raw without his knowledge???

Seriously??? Dude, HELL NO! It was stressful enough to talk to a friend online without him asking "who is that, who was that, oh wait nevermind thats none of my business." man foh
    edited May 2011
    Moreno.S wrote: »
    Lolol we shoulda have know
    even the real life Ned Flanders hit and quit, Bitch obviously had issues

This nigga said Ned Flanders. LMAO
    awq1l4.png

xp0aqu.png
    edited May 2011
    Yo SPK come face your fucking peers instead of lurking and watching us tear this girl apart!

You just as fucked up as she is!!! come face your music!

Only reason we aint talking bout you is cause you aint posting...
    africana
  • Lege|\|daryLege|\|dary Posts: 474 ✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Sp gotta walk to the library first. He living in a cardboard box since jelly kicked him out
    africana
    edited May 2011
    I bet SP felt like Jody when Rodney moved in................

edited May 2011
    r-sanchez wrote: »
    ROFL you mean with "talking" sending nudes right?

If so, i'd be pissed the fuck off too if i was living with a bitch that sends nudes to other niggas..

hahahahah you lost hoe, you got raped and now you actin like a fucking psycho

yo quit it lmao u killing me Smalls lmao

• jellybean84jellybean84 Posts: 1,560
    edited May 2011
    Definitely screen shot Jelly's last post to put on BHM in case he's over there.

Jelly why did you let him live with you if you weren't together?

Giving him a chance to get on his feet, he couldnt find work in New York, he seemed like a nice enough guy what the hell....I always get myself in to pickles. It was like a business transaction. Turned out to be.
    edited May 2011
    Giving him a chance to get on his feet, he couldnt find work in New York, he seemed like a nice enough guy what the hell....I always get myself in to pickles. It was like a business transaction. Turned out to be.

what was the exchanged medium??

• BlackAX410BlackAX410 JEFF AXEL DA GREAT Posts: 35,350 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    who made the tag Hoe look like she stank????? LMFAO
    http://teamdar.bandcamp.com/

^^^^^^^ U WANT AN ALBUM WITH MULTIPLE TOPICS THAT SOUNDS DIFFERENT THEN YOUR EVERYDAY MUSIC YOU HEAR ON THE RADIO. YOU WANT SOMEONE WITH A UNIQUE DELIVERY WHO HAS SUBSTANCE AS WELL. THE LINK ABOVE COOLIN IN AXELWORLD IS FOR U, START ON TRACK 1 AND JUST LET IT RIDE ALL OPINIONS AND FEEDBACK WELCOMED

This discussion has been closed.