What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

This What Happens When You Move In With An Internet Whore

Replies

• SunflowaSeedsSunflowaSeeds Posts: 12,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Giving him a chance to get on his feet, he couldnt find work in New York, he seemed like a nice enough guy what the hell....I always get myself in to pickles. It was like a business transaction. Turned out to be.

But sex was involved as well...
    Was that his end of the deal?
    Chief Keef does NOT like fake shoes.
  • Lege|\|daryLege|\|dary Posts: 474 ✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Rofl. You posting pics of you an him boo'd up on facebook but its a business transaction??

Rslkdfjsldfjlsrofl:faceroll

hilarious
  • Elzo69RenaissanceElzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattlePosts: 49,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Rofl. You posting pics of you an him boo'd up on facebook but its a business transaction??

Rslkdfjsldfjlsrofl:faceroll

hilarious

hahahahahaha link? she reminds me of Ole girl in Don't Be a Menace. SP would be Shawn Wayans character.
    As I look back over a misspent life, I find myself more and more convinced that I had more fun posting on the IC than in any other enterprise. It is really the life of kings.

• The DiddlerThe Diddler Posts: 17,295 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    r-sanchez wrote: »
    ROFL you mean with "talking" sending nudes right?

If so, i'd be pissed the fuck off too if i was living with a bitch that sends nudes to other niggas..

hahahahah you lost hoe, you got raped and now you actin like a fucking psycho

before i pass judgement on jelly i want SPK to tell us bout the broad out in canada, that he was living with and not fucking, but watching her get fucked...
  • eternalmoneyeternalmoney Posts: 710 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    I bet SP felt like Jody when Rodney moved in................

Slept on post!
  • hautehaute Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    I never thought I would hear a story sadder than aqua's

never

ever

ever

you bitches out do yourselves everytime

smdh....................
  • Elzo69RenaissanceElzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattlePosts: 49,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    The Jamel wrote: »
    before i pass judgement on jelly i want SPK to tell us bout the broad out in canada, that he was living with and not fucking, but watching her get fucked...

I think she said he was fucking too.. although the broad was a crackhead...
    As I look back over a misspent life, I find myself more and more convinced that I had more fun posting on the IC than in any other enterprise. It is really the life of kings.

edited May 2011
    haute wrote: »
    I never thought I would here a story sadder than aqua's

never

ever

ever

you bitches out do yourselves everytime

so what u saying
    Aqua>>>> Jelly ??

• jellybean84jellybean84 Posts: 1,560
    edited May 2011
    He wont be happy about that...he hates his pictures being posted on the internet....
    edited May 2011
    so what u saying
    Aqua>>>> Jelly ??
    right now

aqua>>>jelly>>>SPK

• jasonwllms55jasonwllms55 Posts: 810 ✭✭
    edited May 2011
    just passing through
  • Lege|\|daryLege|\|dary Posts: 474 ✭✭
    edited May 2011
    He wont be happy about that...he hates his pictures being posted on the internet....

he the one that made you change your profile pic of you and him together?

or did you do that when the relationship(semi-platonic) went sour?(no pun)
    edited May 2011
    lmao this should be the least of his issues

edited May 2011
    My thing what is the point of telling you my story if you aint gon believe the shit anyway...smh, cant please everyone
    The Prodigalson
    edited May 2011
    haute wrote: »
    right now

aqua>>>jelly>>>SPK

lmao the BOSS is gradually climbing up the IC ladder..

edited May 2011

so should gonorrhea....
    edited May 2011
    My thing what is the point of telling you my story if you aint gon believe the shit anyway...smh, cant please everyone

But its not like u havent tried lol

edited May 2011
    Well it was the MOST of his issues...He was always scared of being exposed...
  • DakariDakari Posts: 9,387 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011

i believe....
    Twitter.com/TheDakari
  • birdcallavelibirdcallaveli Posts: 6,508 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    But its not like u havent tried lol

1243271414_black_guy_laughing.gif
    JusDre313
  • SunflowaSeedsSunflowaSeeds Posts: 12,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011

People of the IC believe what seems logical. If your story adds up and seems real, they will believe. Right now you're not saying much, so logically it would seem that he ain't lying.
    Chief Keef does NOT like fake shoes.
    Melqart
    edited May 2011
    Well it was the MOST of his issues...He was always scared of being exposed...
    Serious question: Where is he now??

edited May 2011

because in written form you won't be interupted.
    and the ones with logic can read between the lines and tell the truth from lies in both ya'lls post...
    no diss

it's just the truth....
    edited May 2011
    kai_valya wrote: »
    umm,

- don't move people off the i.c. in with you?

- watch it with the nudes?

- freeloading is fun til it blows up in your face?

i'm sure there's a lot more
    WRONG!!!!!!

the moral of the story is

hoes be winning

so stop fucking hoes if you're not built to break them down
  • black caesarblack caesar Posts: 11,355 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Hes a certified nutcase you can ask anyone whos actually MET him...we were NEVER together, thats his fault...the internet shit fucked with him when he came down here therefore making him extremely paranoid...No I didnt "cheat" on him, thats laughable since we were NEVER together....He hurt his own feelings. tis all

So what you're really saying is that you were fucking other niggas. Somebody needs to call the Center of Disease Control for that pussy of yours.

oceans-twelve-you-fucking-up_o_GIFSoupcom.gif

bunk.gif
    awq1l4.png

xp0aqu.png
This discussion has been closed.