The Most FUKKED UP Ways you/witnessed someone got rejected?

1181921232433

Replies

  • Rey NegroRey Negro Posts: 2,774
    edited May 2011
    Ms Eudoxie wrote: »
    Who's nitpicking. I clearly said I was not referring to those so why do you keep bringing them up?

    Because your argument was based on the point of not allowing a young, inexperienced, immature girl mess up your head & subsequent relationships. Seeing that there were multiple stories in here from older posters then obviously its not just young girls who got the game fucked up. So.....how can you get mad at dudes for having their guards up?

    Young hoes become college hoes then become club hoes then become old hoes. The quintessential difference between us & yall is that we get hip to the game alot quicker, accept shit for what it is & make due while yall go on this neverending search for the ideal love & become an old bitter broad at 40 when you don't get it.
  • tru_m.a.ctru_m.a.c Posts: 9,069 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Ms Eudoxie wrote: »
    Yes bruh, I know more women who are willing to forgive their offender than women who hold grudges.

    So what does that have to do with emotional strength? Now you just moved the goalpost.

    Your thesis is that woman are emotionally stronger than men. And now you're telling me part of what you're basing this off of is who holds grudges the longest/ is willing to forgive?

    God that's weak. Michael Jordan holds a grudge with everybody that did him dirty in life. Nigga I'm still holding a grudge on that dude that stole my pencil in 2nd grade. How does that make me emotionally weak? What? Lol you do realize that holding a grudge takes no effort right. You do realize there is a difference between a grudge and a vendetta right? Wow......
    Ms Eudoxie wrote: »
    Life is a learning experience babe. All of it should make you better. If you knew hos in highschool who were ho's at 30, then those hos failed to mature. These cannot be the women your trying to uphold as the majority in your defense. Alot of girls from highschool don't even have the same beliefs or life perspective they had as a teenager. Miss me with that bull.



    Ms Eudoxie wrote: »
    I hear men quote the same shit you men on the IC say about only having to be burned once. That just shows me ya'll can dish it but can't take it.

    This is all I'ma focus on. Because you seriously do not understand the male view on life (as most females who try to speak for us). Cause we hear what y'all say. We take in fully what y'all are saying. But you're totally missing another side.

    You're saying that we are weak because it takes 1 event to change our lives....we're saying you're weak because you were too stupid to prevent more than 1 event from happening to you

    You see the different viewpoint???

    You're strong because you took an emotional lashing your whole life and rolled with the punches. But for a guy its like...there's more to life then being a punching bag. Being a punching bag doesn't make you emotional strong. That logic fits the definition of insanity.
    xxCivicxx
  • tru_m.a.ctru_m.a.c Posts: 9,069 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Ms Eudoxie wrote: »
    Thats your opinion. You don't set the standard on how much one can cry. Thats laughable.

    jesus christ

    talk about moving the goal post

    there is sadness...there is tearing...and then there is crying...woooooow *looks around* she ain't ordinary bruh
  • Rey NegroRey Negro Posts: 2,774
    edited May 2011
  • uaintknowuaintknow Posts: 93
    edited May 2011
    Ms Eudoxie wrote: »
    Not at all. My point is why let an experience from a time when your still learning who you are and growing into your individuality shape your perspective for life. All women can't be shit, hoes and bitches b/c of what an adolescent young girl did whne she prob didn't even know who she was heself.



    I didn't say all women just like what I said doesn't pertain to all men, but on average, women do handle emotions better. That highlighted is stereotypical bull, but I understand thats your emotions talking to help you feel better about the truth I just gave you.

    Past matters. What if you kill someone when you're 16? Are you saying that this experience shoudn't matter because it's in the past? Everything you do has its repercussions....You can't throw your pussy at random guys when you're a teenager and after you turn 20 act all holy. You're bullshitting yourself and everybody else around you and the truth will come out sooner or later. But that's what women are adept at. Whoring around and then when the circumstances demand it, saying I'm a changed person. Bullshit.
  • Ms EudoxieMs Eudoxie Posts: 406
    edited May 2011
    Rey Negro wrote: »
    Because your argument was based on the point of not allowing a young, inexperienced, immature girl mess up your head & subsequent relationships. Seeing that there were multiple stories in here from older posters then obviously its not just young girls who got the game fucked up. So.....how can you get mad at dudes for having their guards up?

    I think its good to have your guard up to a certain extent, it shows that you've learned from past experieces. My issue is that these high school heartbreaks shaped some of these guys perspective on women through life.
  • Rey NegroRey Negro Posts: 2,774
    edited May 2011
    From SOHH....originally written by Not Soft
    http://forums.projectcovo.com/showthread.php?t=3502471&page=11


    this post is a underated classic in this thread..lol at "maaan she threw it on the roof".

    I remember this chick in either 8th grade or freshman year I wuz diggin named Donisha,but my best "in school" friend wuz diggin her first so since I wuz a little more respectful back then I left it alone cuz he LOVED this chick and knew her first...He would tell me how much of a sweetheart she wuz and how beatiful she wuz....and I would just sit there and nod and agree like "yeeeah she really is isn't she you'll get her one day bruh"....Anyway we in shop class one day and the teacher breaks us up into groups....she sends me, our sweetheart Donesha,and this "other nikka" to go watch a woodshop turorial video,while my boy and the rest of the class work on they projects.


    So me,donesha,and "other nikka" is in the room crackin jokes,laughin,not watchin this movie...."Other nikka" is what we called em, outta nowhere ask me and my boys innocent angel if he can suk her t1ti's randomly as hell lol!...I had the
    krs-one-o.gif
    face thinkin "The audacity of this nikka,how dare he go and........!" Then I hear a sweet innocent voice say "I guess "....damn Donesha why?luckily we wuz in the dark cuz I instantly had the e6omir.gif face.....I couldn't believe it,im sittin there watchin this nikka suk on her t1ti...u know I got a woody at 100% max right now...she just sittin there with a smile on her face while this nikka goin in on this nipple...im just sittin there emotionless for at least 3 minutes maybe even 4 watchin....he suckin and she giggling like I aint even there....What would jesus do in this situation? I don't know but what did I do?I ask "Bu bu but can I get in on this?"....Donesha the angel replies "Go ahead lol,yall crazy"...."Other Nikka" wuz ever so gracious....didn't hate at all that I wuz eatin off his "masterplan",he stuck to his t1ti and I stuck to mine until that 30 minute movie finished....I never been so conflicted,depressed this girl wuznt the sweetheart I built her up to be but so joyful at my age just to have that t1ti in my mouth...my emotions wuz e6omir.gif that day.

    But it wuz funny we came out from watchin the movie,lips extra chapped...my boy came up to me with sum damn protective goggles on talkin about "Its our turn to go watch that movie,wuz it stupid?"....my reply? "yeeeeeeeee....nah"....woody still at 100% max...from that day foward the valuable lesson "other nikka" taught me wuz to always be the nikka that randomly ask "can I suck on ya t1ti?" outta left field....don't be the nikka with the e6omir.gif face in the dark.
    xxCivicxx
  • Ms EudoxieMs Eudoxie Posts: 406
    edited May 2011
    tru_m.a.c wrote: »
    So what does that have to do with emotional strength? Now you just moved the goalpost.

    Your thesis is that woman are emotionally stronger than men. And now you're telling me part of what you're basing this off of is who holds grudges the longest/ is willing to forgive?

    God that's weak. Michael Jordan holds a grudge with everybody that did him dirty in life. Nigga I'm still holding a grudge on that dude that stole my pencil in 2nd grade. How does that make me emotionally weak? What? Lol you do realize that holding a grudge takes no effort right. You do realize there is a difference between a grudge and a vendetta right? Wow......

    This is all I'ma focus on. Because you seriously do not understand the male view on life (as most females who try to speak for us). Cause we hear what y'all say. We take in fully what y'all are saying. But you're totally missing another side.

    You're saying that we are weak because it takes 1 event to change our lives....we're saying you're weak because you were too stupid to prevent more than 1 event from happening to you

    You see the different viewpoint???

    You're strong because you took an emotional lashing your whole life and rolled with the punches. But for a guy its like...there's more to life then being a punching bag. Being a punching bag doesn't make you emotional strong. That logic fits the definition of insanity.

    I see your viewpoint, now see mine. Evrything you just admitted shows an inability to heal hence the grudge. Women aren't stupid bc she chooses to open up and let someone else in. She doesn't know the next guy will be and ass until he acts like an ass. At least she is strong enough to be vulnerable again. You men are coldhearted from one experience. Ya'll refuse to open up and know the woman or build a relationship, so ya'll say anyways. One guy in here said he was married but still doesn't fully trust women. Crazy right?!
  • Ms EudoxieMs Eudoxie Posts: 406
    edited May 2011
    uaintknow wrote: »
    Past matters. What if you kill someone when you're 16? Are you saying that this experience shoudn't matter because it's in the past? Everything you do has its repercussions....You can't throw your pussy at random guys when you're a teenager and after you turn 20 act all holy. You're bullshitting yourself and everybody else around you and the truth will come out sooner or later. But that's what women are adept at. Whoring around and then when the circumstances demand it, saying I'm a changed person. Bullshit.


    You men are jaded. Why are ya'll only familar with hoes and sluts???????????

    Of course the past matters, but I don't judge every new guy by the shit and loser from my past did unless he shows behaviors similar to said loser. That shows I've learned and can spot bs next go round, doesn't mean I can't open up and build something with the next guy. Like my friend said, guys and girls are diff, especially if guys can marry a broad he doesn't fully trust, I have nothing more to say. Can't relate to that at all.
  • Rey NegroRey Negro Posts: 2,774
    edited May 2011
    From SOHH - originally posted by Ghostface Poster
    http://forums.projectcovo.com/showthread.php?t=3502471&page=12


    My homeboy is a workout junkie so dude is built like a linebacker,we were in a club playing the bar and some fat drunk sloppy chick started trying to holler at him.We could tell he was annoyed but then dude starts telling her his workout regimen at the gym so we all think hes warming up to her or something. Dude looks at her with the straight face and says " Do you think I do all those workouts so I can come to the club and bag the fat,drunk,and sloppy bitch?" and this point shes like huh.gifand we're like shocking.gifThen he says to her "A lot of nyggas out there that like fat girls,but I'm not one of them.Now go find one before someone sees me talking to you"

    In my mind all I hear is the "FATALITY" from Mortal Combat.The fat chick turned around and dashed to the bathroom while my homeboy went back to drinking his drink. A few minutes later we seen her and her friends leaving the club and she had tears in her eyes. Me and my homeboys spent the rest of the night arguing about was that too mean or not.To this day my homeboy who said it says if he ever sees that girl again he's going to apologize
  • tru_m.a.ctru_m.a.c Posts: 9,069 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Ms Eudoxie wrote: »
    I see your viewpoint, now see mine. Evrything you just admitted shows an inability to heal hence the grudge. Women aren't stupid bc she chooses to open up and let someone else in. She doesn't know the next guy will be and ass until he acts like an ass. At least she is strong enough to be vulnerable again. You men are coldhearted from one experience. Ya'll refuse to open up and know the woman or build a relationship, so ya'll say anyways. One guy in here said he was married but still doesn't fully trust women. Crazy right?!

    No it isn't. Nigga doesn't fully trust women. Not his wife. And he'd still be a fool to 100% trust his wife. But just cause its not 100% doesn't mean he's being a jealous ass husband. He's just being REAL about the situation.

    Secondly being strong enough to be vulnerable is totally an opinion of position. Because if you fail you're going to say, well at least I tried. If you succeed you're going to say, "See I knew it would work." Total cop outs.

    Only y'all can't treat each relationship as a unique situation without letting past events artificially dictate your interactions. Just cause I'm holding a grudge, doesn't mean I'm not "healed." Wtf...me laughing about it means I'm healed. Just cause I don't wanna repeat my mistakes I'm not healed?
  • J.ClintonJ.Clinton Posts: 395 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Man dis shit so entertaining I wish I had a story! U niggaz done took more L's than da Debarge's. SMFH. I guess I just live vicariously thru u niggaz etherous lives. Lmao
    Young Stef
  • KNiGHTSKNiGHTS Mr. Fifth Letter Your ConsciencePosts: 3,346 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Rey Negro wrote: »
    From SOHH - originally posted by Ghostface Poster
    http://forums.projectcovo.com/showthread.php?t=3502471&page=12


    My homeboy is a workout junkie so dude is built like a linebacker,we were in a club playing the bar and some fat drunk sloppy chick started trying to holler at him.We could tell he was annoyed but then dude starts telling her his workout regimen at the gym so we all think hes warming up to her or something. Dude looks at her with the straight face and says " Do you think I do all those workouts so I can come to the club and bag the fat,drunk,and sloppy bitch?" and this point shes like huh.gifand we're like shocking.gifThen he says to her "A lot of nyggas out there that like fat girls,but I'm not one of them.Now go find one before someone sees me talking to you"

    In my mind all I hear is the "FATALITY" from Mortal Combat.The fat chick turned around and dashed to the bathroom while my homeboy went back to drinking his drink. A few minutes later we seen her and her friends leaving the club and she had tears in her eyes. Me and my homeboys spent the rest of the night arguing about was that too mean or not.To this day my homeboy who said it says if he ever sees that girl again he's going to apologize

    The shit to make your soul burn slow... gotdamn.
    Young Stef
  • jackthemackjackthemack Posts: 11,500 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Ayo I was gonna come in here and joke but damn. Some of this shit is ridiculous.
    Young Stef
  • 1of11of1 ♞▀▄▀▄♝▀▄ Posts: 36,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
  • black caesarblack caesar Posts: 7,604 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Ms Eudoxie wrote: »
    Haha said a man, but yeah, I did fix it.

    Face it men are physically strong and emotionally weak. Women are emotionally strong and physically weak. The best observation I've made in the short month of being a member of this all male forum is that you men are nothing more than women with dicks...and what I mean by that is your more fueled by your emotions than anything. To say your actions are logical is an insult to logic. Alot of these burn stories are from the highschool and college era. Seems like most of ya'll were under 21 when you had your life altering heartbreaks...the problem with that is it was during your puppy love phase. You got men out here in their late twenties and older mad at women and putting all of them in the same category as a young girl from highschool who did you wrong who was just having fun and doing her and prob not mentally mature enough or ready to handle a real relationship, yet she is the standard for all women the rest of your lives?! That lil girl??? Nothing logical about that bruh. Nothing at all. Thats all emotion.

    At least women rationalize the situation and can chalk ill treatment up to adolescence and ignorance on the man's part, allowing us to heal and move on not hold that one loser as the standard for all men for life. Thats why women can sometimes continue relationships with guys who did us wrong from highschool and early college...bc we've HEALED, something men don't do.

    Your logic is flawed. Women don't even think logically. Ya'll think emotionally. With that being said:

    doorslam.gif
  • Rey NegroRey Negro Posts: 2,774
    edited May 2011
    Your logic is flawed. Women don't even think logically. Ya'll think emotionally. With that being said:

    doorslam.gif

    Oh shit, that gif is fuckin funny...what tv show that shit from?
  • KNiGHTSKNiGHTS Mr. Fifth Letter Your ConsciencePosts: 3,346 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Gif is from a show called Small Wonder. Shout out to Vicki the Girl Robot.
  • 1of11of1 ♞▀▄▀▄♝▀▄ Posts: 36,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
  • peacetothereal1peacetothereal1 Posts: 138
    edited May 2011
    Rey Negro wrote: »
    from sohh - originally posted by ghostface poster
    http://forums.projectcovo.com/showthread.php?t=3502471&page=12


    my homeboy is a workout junkie so dude is built like a linebacker,we were in a club playing the bar and some fat drunk sloppy chick started trying to holler at him.we could tell he was annoyed but then dude starts telling her his workout regimen at the gym so we all think hes warming up to her or something. Dude looks at her with the straight face and says " do you think i do all those workouts so i can come to the club and bag the fat,drunk,and sloppy bitch?" and this point shes like huh.gifand we're like shocking.gifthen he says to her "a lot of nyggas out there that like fat girls,but i'm not one of them.now go find one before someone sees me talking to you"

    in my mind all i hear is the "fatality" from mortal combat.the fat chick turned around and dashed to the bathroom while my homeboy went back to drinking his drink. A few minutes later we seen her and her friends leaving the club and she had tears in her eyes. Me and my homeboys spent the rest of the night arguing about was that too mean or not.to this day my homeboy who said it says if he ever sees that girl again he's going to apologize

    h.o.h h.o.f
  • bdbdbdbdbdbd Posts: 2,361 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Ms Eudoxie wrote: »
    Haha said a man, but yeah, I did fix it.

    Face it men are physically strong and emotionally weak. Women are emotionally strong and physically weak. The best observation I've made in the short month of being a member of this all male forum is that you men are nothing more than women with dicks...and what I mean by that is your more fueled by your emotions than anything. To say your actions are logical is an insult to logic. Alot of these burn stories are from the highschool and college era. Seems like most of ya'll were under 21 when you had your life altering heartbreaks...the problem with that is it was during your puppy love phase. You got men out here in their late twenties and older mad at women and putting all of them in the same category as a young girl from highschool who did you wrong who was just having fun and doing her and prob not mentally mature enough or ready to handle a real relationship, yet she is the standard for all women the rest of your lives?! That lil girl??? Nothing logical about that bruh. Nothing at all. Thats all emotion.

    At least women rationalize the situation and can chalk ill treatment up to adolescence and ignorance on the man's part, allowing us to heal and move on not hold that one loser as the standard for all men for life. Thats why women can sometimes continue relationships with guys who did us wrong from highschool and early college...bc we've HEALED, something men don't do.

    booooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
    either drop a story or shut the fuck up and get the fuck out

    *mumbles* messing up a perfectly good thread
  • peacetothereal1peacetothereal1 Posts: 138
    edited May 2011
    bdbdbd wrote: »
    booooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
    either drop a story or shut the fuck up and get the fuck out

    *mumbles* messing up a perfectly good thread

    Sometimes when I think of the L's I've taken I just stare off into space... and shake my head. All of them aren't story worthy, but I'm trying to remember some more that are. I may have blocked some out...damn.
This discussion has been closed.