A list of broke rappers

PLASTIC RULESPLASTIC RULES Posts: 1,535 ✭✭
edited May 2011 in The Reason
Rick Ross - still struggling to backpay his child support. MMG's latest flop also has him in the red.

Young Buck - still owe the IRS.

Joe Budden - joe-budden-car.jpg (ridin around in a old honda tercel)

Tyler the Creator - broke because his imagination is too wild for the audio medium, should've became a comic book artist instead.

J Cole - Roc Nation forced him to rush his album because he wasn't generating enough revenue. Constantly talks about still making it big, even though he's signed with Jay-Z.

Cam'ron - Had to sell his pink SUV in order to pay his bills. His "pool in the bacc" is the same size as my 4 year old cousin's kiddie pool.

Beanie Siegel - hasn't had a hit in over a decade. can never headline a show. in fact im pretty sure he's homeless.

Replies

• MC The RapperMC The Rapper Posts: 8,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Most of the rappers are broke
  • OFWGKTAOFWGKTA Posts: 1,202 ✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Rick Ross - still struggling to backpay his child support. MMG's latest flop also has him in the red.

Young Buck - still owe the IRS.

Joe Budden - joe-budden-car.jpg (ridin around in a old honda tercel)

Tyler the Creator - broke because his imagination is too wild for the audio medium, should've became a comic book artist instead.

J Cole - Roc Nation forced him to rush his album because he wasn't generating enough revenue. Constantly talks about still making it big, even though he's signed with Jay-Z.

Cam'ron - Had to sell his pink SUV in order to pay his bills. His "pool in the bacc" is the same size as my 4 year old cousin's kiddie pool.

Beanie Siegel - hasn't had a hit in over a decade. can never headline a show. in fact im pretty sure he's homeless.

trust me when i say tyler the creator isnt broke. he's not rich, but hes kinda payed
    ross is worth 25 million, ima say he's good.
    gucci is broke, couldnt make bail last time he got locked up and it was like 6k.
  • SionSion Moderator, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Posts: 22,528 Regulator
    edited May 2011
    Most of the rappers are broke

Co-sign.

But I dont think Cam or J.Cole broke tho.
  • GunsGuns Posts: 1,504 ✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Dog-Not-Sure.jpg

• Mrslim1Mrslim1 Posts: 2,445 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    What is a broke rapper ? I mean if u make 100k a year with rap r u broke ? You may not be like Jigga but r u broke . A regular nigga would kill for a 100k a year job. I am just sayin
  • P. TownP. Town Posts: 26,114 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Proof?....
  • Aristo_V300Aristo_V300 Posts: 5,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Cam ain't broke... Gucci ain't broke either.
  • siqnih da rappersiqnih da rapper Posts: 5,699
    edited May 2011
    shid im broke right now i aint gon lie so add me to that list