The WWE Shows Thread (Raw, Smackdown!, & NXT) Thread

Replies

• Peezy_JenkinsPeezy_Jenkins Artist/Producer #Hustlin #VegasLights Posts: 16,473 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    VIBE wrote: »
    Kane is probably the mos misused wrestler in the history of the WWE.

at least they kept him respectable tho, well besides that katie vick thing, dont know if u can say quite the same for mark henry or big show
  • VIBEVIBE Awww Yeeaah! Posts: 40,426 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, Show is a WCW guy, not a WWE guy, so I never expected him to go places.

Henry was def misused.

But Kane, damn.

His debut @ Bad Blood was dope, the idea of it being Kanes brother and he was masked due to burns, he had a tortured soul, and Paul Bearer was their father is probably one of the GOAT storylines/idea the WWE ever had.

Kane was a monster, a powerhouse but has never had a respectable run as a WHC or WWE champion.

Then they had him lose the mask, or he wanted to, and it ruined what Kane was.

The constant soft Kane to monster Kane ruined him. Right now he's once again paired w an unorthodox tag team and they have him hugging it out.

Taker has never lost his image as a powerful big guy and its worked all these years.

Kane has just been misused too much.
    sobek
  • sobeksobek Posts: 4,304 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kane is a shell of his old self
  • JokerKingJokerKing Вони виявили, Ваш номер STATION в рамках цієї спільноти! Watching Jimmy Fallon With Barbara GordonPosts: 26,129 Regulator
    I think Mark Henry returns at the rumble
  • ShencotheMCShencotheMC KING Posts: 23,513 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, Show is a WCW guy, not a WWE guy, so I never expected him to go places.

Henry was def misused.

But Kane, damn.

His debut @ Bad Blood was dope, the idea of it being Kanes brother and he was masked due to burns, he had a tortured soul, and Paul Bearer was their father is probably one of the GOAT storylines/idea the WWE ever had.

Kane was a monster, a powerhouse but has never had a respectable run as a WHC or WWE champion.

Then they had him lose the mask, or he wanted to, and it ruined what Kane was.

The constant soft Kane to monster Kane ruined him. Right now he's once again paired w an unorthodox tag team and they have him hugging it out.

Taker has never lost his image as a powerful big guy and its worked all these years.

Kane has just been misused too much.

I tried to tell niggas him and Daniel bryan was Kane and X-Pac all over again
    DWOsouth4life
    I hear Maddox got jumped at a SD! taping, they're saying its not a work or kayfabe.
  • JokerKingJokerKing Вони виявили, Ваш номер STATION в рамках цієї спільноти! Watching Jimmy Fallon With Barbara GordonPosts: 26,129 Regulator
    I hear Maddox got jumped at a SD! taping, they're saying its not a work or kayfabe.

Pwnet saying its a work
  • s_a_m_r_i_os_a_m_r_i_o Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone noticed during the Mick Foley video tribute to the HOF, he did a diving elbow drop to Sting? That was during his WCW career but Sting was the non WWE wrestler in the video...........
    BK Product

Pwnet saying its a work

Alright, then it's a work.

They said it wasn't at first, they suspected it might've been though.

LOL @ Maddox getting some sideline storyline.

This dude will not do more than 5 matches.
    DWO
  • south4lifesouth4life Bama Repesenta! Posts: 7,861 ✭✭✭✭✭

Jumped by who?
    Fans I guess.
    Word is they're planning a beef for Brock in 2013, either vs Orton or Punk. Original plans were for Orton but they were changed.

Punk might go face now, if it is Punk (which I hope it's not) then that means Brock screws Punk out of the title. It's the only way to set up that beef.

Sucks, I'd rather see them both under Heyman.
    south4life
  • MeesterMeester jy klink stom bitch country.Posts: 10,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Word is they're planning a beef for Brock in 2013, either vs Orton or Punk. Original plans were for Orton but they were changed.

Punk might go face now, if it is Punk (which I hope it's not) then that means Brock screws Punk out of the title. It's the only way to set up that beef.

Oh shit that would be a gangsta ass match Orton vs brock
    south4life
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 51,994 Regulator
    Orton vs brock would be wack imo
    VIBEMeesteriKingGodGivBizSiqnih Da Trapper

That ties into what I predicted about Lesnar helping Rock and Heyman turning on Punk
    VIBE
    Tell me what happened on Smackdown doesn't show the shield and heyman turning on punk, making him face again, and punk vs lesnar at mania.
    Peezy_Jenkins
  • jonojono Right fist = power, left fist = unity Posts: 18,350 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think Lesnar will interfere to help Punk win. If they do a Punk face turn that would be very awkward
    Meester
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 51,994 Regulator
    SMH at Big Show struggling to get up and getting counted out the way he did and SMH at him acting/struggling to flip the announcer table over
    Lesnar signed a 2 year deal, through WM31.

• peagle05peagle05 The People's Mod Posts: 25,041 Regulator
    WZ has learned there's been a lot of discussion that WWE would have a custom designed title belt for The Rock to debut tonight as WWE Champion.

We're told there is no guarantee this will take place, but there were drawings and designs for a custom title for The Rock, similar to how Stone Cold had a custom "Smoking Skull" belt during his title reign.

The belief amongst those who are in the know of the new title design is that The Rock would logically debut it the first night of his title run, however it's possible he will continue using the spinner version of the title.
  • peagle05peagle05 The People's Mod Posts: 25,041 Regulator
    edited January 2013
    i wonder what are the chances rock is around at least until september? from what ive been reading, he's not filming another movie until october.
  • DWODWO †‡§☻☺♥♦♣♠♂♀☼✔♋✎✄☯ツ ♛♛♛♛♛KING SHIT ♛♛♛♛♛Posts: 50,810 Regulator
    this nigga Rock really look like a damn Superhero
    What if Cena was behind the attack on Rock?

This could make a damn good storyline.

Lights out, so and so attacks Rock, but we find out Cena is behind it. Cena is salty that Rock beat him at WM, so he set-up Punk to lose so he can face Rock again and this time for the title.
    peagle05iKingGodGivBiz