What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Bleach

snappasnappa Posts: 397
edited August 2010 in Animania
Link to Manga: http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/

Link to current shit #395: http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/395/01/

Current ANIME ep BLEACH 261 (it is a filler ep):

Replies

• Young_ChitlinYoung_Chitlin YCN Chief/FCC Member/#RedVelvetSquad Member/IC Task Force General ASUville, PhoenixPosts: 22,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    No replies to this thread? Come on now guys! Heh anyways can't wait for Halibel's flashback; shoulda been added in the manga
    ¡No contaban con mi astucia!
    5 Grand wrote: »
    I see a lot of people saying they'd "give" family members money.

Thats not what you want to do.

You want to set up a trust fund so they get a monthly payment. You can set up a trust fund so your mother gets, say, $10,000 a month for the rest of her life. According to my math, $10,000 per month for 20 years is $2.4 million. That's better than giving her $2.4 million up front because she can blow it all in a matter of days and then she'll want more and you'd feel obligated to give it to her.

So if you win, don't "give" anybody anything. Set up a trust fund.

Now that I think about it, I could set up a trust fund for my brother. I'd give him $10,000 a month. He's about 45 now so $10,000 per month for 40 years is only $4.8 million. That makes more sense than giving him the money in one lump sum.

AggyAF wrote: »
    Anyone else think it's crazy only about 10 posters regularly post here and we got damn near 500 pages?

All the other sports threads on here are people with hobbies. This is football - the beautiful game. We eat, sleep and drink football.

hqg-277.gif

• Young_ChitlinYoung_Chitlin YCN Chief/FCC Member/#RedVelvetSquad Member/IC Task Force General ASUville, PhoenixPosts: 22,999 ✭✭✭✭✭

You want to set up a trust fund so they get a monthly payment. You can set up a trust fund so your mother gets, say, $10,000 a month for the rest of her life. According to my math, $10,000 per month for 20 years is $2.4 million. That's better than giving her $2.4 million up front because she can blow it all in a matter of days and then she'll want more and you'd feel obligated to give it to her.

Now that I think about it, I could set up a trust fund for my brother. I'd give him $10,000 a month. He's about 45 now so $10,000 per month for 40 years is only $4.8 million. That makes more sense than giving him the money in one lump sum.

Anyone else think it's crazy only about 10 posters regularly post here and we got damn near 500 pages?

All the other sports threads on here are people with hobbies. This is football - the beautiful game. We eat, sleep and drink football.

hqg-277.gif

• LambentLambent Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭
    Isn't 366 gonna be the final Bleach episode?
    lightning_x_fang_by_nia90-d32cap4.jpg
    Really?! That's news to me, the ending credits for the episode did have a "good bye" feel to it. That would stink if it was. Want to see the 1000 year blood war animated.

hqg-277.gif

BelovedAfeni
    Captains are fucked

hqg-277.gif

edited July 2012
    The kirge guy that sealed ichigo in between ss and hm got cut in half. Who could be responsible for it that got Urahara shook? Maybe Grimmjow? Or Aizen?

hqg-277.gif

gns
  • gnsgns Bleeding 24/7 Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kenpachi the gawd.
    Kenpachi took out 3 Stern Ritter like nothing. Dude ripped the throat out that bitch, HOH Soul Society version lawd

hqg-277.gif

gns
    edited August 2012
    bleach-3540667.jpg

hqg-277.gif

bleach-3571781.jpg

hqg-277.gif

• Lurker6Lurker6 Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭✭✭
    wonder wut his bankai is
    IgFpoNj.gif
    NSFW click at ur our risk
    tumblr_mwn3wmM2WV1r55j58o1_400.gif
    Moreno_zps07620187.gif
    scs5kp.gif
    YsX8od.gif
    tumblr_myf80iHsEx1rhttapo1_500.gif
    tumblr_myw1yqVEbH1ruz6zso1_250.gif
    tumblr_mwnfteNODS1srd8hzo1_500.gif
    tumblr_n8y0kcbtzf1ruz6zso1_250.gif
    tumblr_n9y5q6b4381rtclweo1_500.gif
    tumblr_ncp4dx4ok41rk74v1o1_500.jpg
    Jaime47.gif
    292181t.gif
    JK_Animated_GIF_12.gif
    61zkZ3D.gif
    diapo514fb0a4701ac6e6d6b89eb88042fb5d.gif?34
    tumblr_n911s9Z1fh1qbl0vwo1_250.gif
    tumblr_mkdlii1IE11rvllfwo1_500.gif
    tumblr_nbb1f6HGEu1ruz6zso1_250.gif
    and y would they not just take his old ass bankai as well?
    hope he isnt depending on it, pretty sure old nigga gonna die though.
    some dumb shit is gunna happen in the end and i never understood y after he lost his arm......y didnt Orihime just fucking heal is old ass
    IgFpoNj.gif
    Moreno_zps07620187.gif
    scs5kp.gif
    YsX8od.gif
    Jaime47.gif
    292181t.gif
    JK_Animated_GIF_12.gif
    61zkZ3D.gif
  • Sour-CreamSour-Cream Posts: 6,494 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn, I'm lost with this manga to, I'm a year behind. Last I read, ichigo lost his powers and got em back.
    What doesn't kill you simply makes you....sour!!

Bg76EfA.gif

Sour wrote: »
    Damn, I'm lost with this manga to, I'm a year behind. Last I read, ichigo lost his powers and got em back.
    @Sour catch up in the manga shit get treal...
    IgFpoNj.gif
    Moreno_zps07620187.gif
    scs5kp.gif
    YsX8od.gif
    Jaime47.gif
    292181t.gif
    JK_Animated_GIF_12.gif
    61zkZ3D.gif
    In the latest chapter CC uses Zanka no Tachi North- Tenji Kaijin which is basically a one shot attack. Juha Bach apparently isn't the dude who is the leader of Vandenreich. "Juha Bach-sama" is some other person.

hqg-277.gif

gns
    edited September 2012
    bleach-3609331.jpg

hqg-277.gif

gnsBazz-B
    gns wrote: »
    and y would they not just take his old ass bankai as well?
    hope he isnt depending on it, pretty sure old nigga gonna die though.

its not like I aint fucking said it.
    Aizen could've been set free from jail

hqg-277.gif

• BoldChildBoldChild Born alone, die alone. Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aizen could've been set free from jail

I'm thinking Aizen already found a way to get out, if not, this was just stupid.

He already been locked up in isolation for 2 years, with thousands more to go, and he gonna calmly say no?

yeah, right.

Aizen back, Aizen back, all these bitches screaming Aizen back.
    Aizen not following Juha Bach, Hollow Aizen would shit on Juha Bach

hqg-277.gif

• BoldChildBoldChild Born alone, die alone. Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aizen not following Juha Bach, Hollow Aizen would shit on Juha Bach

He could have just said yeah, then fucked him up once he was released. It's why I'm thinking Aizen has already found a way out.
    Agreed, Aizen is biding his time

hqg-277.gif

thats like aizen calling himself a Bauce but being signed under another nigga...thats stupid.

shinigami and these new nazi ass niggaz trying to hold aizen back but he isnt letting them.