What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Bleach

Replies

• qawshunqawshun Posts: 9,006 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn i hope he kills dude
    aizen for pres
    "lose money or lose sleep"
    daily_gifdump_123_05.giftumblr_me2cb1Jh511r74705o1_r1_500.gif[img][/img]ba1mo79oaeod.png
  • Young_ChitlinYoung_Chitlin YCN Chief/FCC Member/#RedVelvetSquad Member/IC Task Force General ASUville, PhoenixPosts: 22,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hadou 99 beast sans incantation @gns @Ajackson17 @ocelot @Bender Rodriguez
    ¡No contaban con mi astucia!
    5 Grand wrote: »
    I see a lot of people saying they'd "give" family members money.

Thats not what you want to do.

You want to set up a trust fund so they get a monthly payment. You can set up a trust fund so your mother gets, say, $10,000 a month for the rest of her life. According to my math, $10,000 per month for 20 years is $2.4 million. That's better than giving her $2.4 million up front because she can blow it all in a matter of days and then she'll want more and you'd feel obligated to give it to her.

So if you win, don't "give" anybody anything. Set up a trust fund.

Now that I think about it, I could set up a trust fund for my brother. I'd give him $10,000 a month. He's about 45 now so $10,000 per month for 40 years is only $4.8 million. That makes more sense than giving him the money in one lump sum.

AggyAF wrote: »
    Anyone else think it's crazy only about 10 posters regularly post here and we got damn near 500 pages?

All the other sports threads on here are people with hobbies. This is football - the beautiful game. We eat, sleep and drink football.

hqg-277.gif

Ajackson17
  • ocelotocelot Posts: 10,019 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aizen goat troll
    1z56els.jpg
    gns
  • gnsgns Bleeding 24/7 Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aizen been fucking with that old fuck since he visited him in his prison cell
  • Young_ChitlinYoung_Chitlin YCN Chief/FCC Member/#RedVelvetSquad Member/IC Task Force General ASUville, PhoenixPosts: 22,985 ✭✭✭✭✭

You want to set up a trust fund so they get a monthly payment. You can set up a trust fund so your mother gets, say, $10,000 a month for the rest of her life. According to my math, $10,000 per month for 20 years is $2.4 million. That's better than giving her $2.4 million up front because she can blow it all in a matter of days and then she'll want more and you'd feel obligated to give it to her.

Now that I think about it, I could set up a trust fund for my brother. I'd give him $10,000 a month. He's about 45 now so $10,000 per month for 40 years is only $4.8 million. That makes more sense than giving him the money in one lump sum.

Anyone else think it's crazy only about 10 posters regularly post here and we got damn near 500 pages?

All the other sports threads on here are people with hobbies. This is football - the beautiful game. We eat, sleep and drink football.

hqg-277.gif

I think we see hadou 100, and or bakudo 100 by series end

hqg-277.gif

hqg-277.gif

hqg-277.gif

hqg-277.gif

Sieyuu rare video

hqg-277.gif

Bleach ends next week SMH

hqg-277.gif

RIP Aizen?

hqg-277.gif

gns
  • Bender RodriguezBender Rodriguez Kiss my shiny metal ass!! New new YorkPosts: 2,050 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Ajackson17Ajackson17 On the shoulders of Giants and Elders in history UniversePosts: 22,454 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
    My girl Lisa is a captain now

hqg-277.gif

Ajackson17
    Too many people lived but then again there's a shit load of people that weren't shown so. I wonder if aizen made it outta all that
    daily_gifdump_123_05.giftumblr_me2cb1Jh511r74705o1_r1_500.gif[img][/img]ba1mo79oaeod.png
  • Chi SnowChi Snow Night's Watch Castle BlackPosts: 27,742 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
    I'm confused af by what's going on

Few ppl I don't remember, couple who appear just cause

Glad the Kenpachi made it tho
    His hair?
    WACK
    His gear?
    WACK
    His jewelry?
    WACK
    His footstance?
    WACK
    The way he talks?
    WACK
    The way he doesn't even like to smile?
    WACK
    Me?
    I'm tight as FUCK
    qawshun
    Chicity wrote: »
    I'm confused af by what's going on

Few ppl I don't remember, couple who appear just cause

Glad the Kenpachi made it tho

Word, plus what happen to those of the zero squad that lived
    Chi Snow
  • Bender RodriguezBender Rodriguez Kiss my shiny metal ass!! New new YorkPosts: 2,050 ✭✭✭✭✭
    that shit ended weak as fuck...a arrow and a getsuga teshou...sigh...........this nigga murked the old fire capt commander but a weak ass plot ending arrow did the job......................................

sticker,375x360.u1.png
    Ajackson17
    8/18 final Bleach chapter

hqg-277.gif

• gnsgns Bleeding 24/7 Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Idk wtf is going on
  • Chi SnowChi Snow Night's Watch Castle BlackPosts: 27,742 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shits kinda ehh

All in all it was decent series
    His hair?
    WACK
    His gear?
    WACK
    His jewelry?
    WACK
    His footstance?
    WACK
    The way he talks?
    WACK
    The way he doesn't even like to smile?
    WACK
    Me?
    I'm tight as FUCK
    Aizen the GAWD survived

hqg-277.gif

gnsBender Rodriguez
  • Ajackson17Ajackson17 On the shoulders of Giants and Elders in history UniversePosts: 22,454 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shitty ending. Ichigo is a weak nigga.
    tumblr_mb0d6eD9dS1r7bmo8o1_500.gif

Bender Rodriguez

hqg-277.gif

Bender Rodriguez