Emenim responds to V-Nasty (White Girl Mob) droppin' the N-Bomb and shooting .44's

Replies

• Mvpbrodie93Mvpbrodie93 Posts: 8,036 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    You've made this thread like 100 times since I've been on here. You still cool doe
  • b@squ1@t reduxb@squ1@t redux i can tell by your mustache youve never been involved in street activities iguana blood poseidon DNA slangin zeus dickPosts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    I'm getting into this deeply. Deeply, brother.
  • H-Rap 180H-Rap 180 Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    You've made this thread like 100 times since I've been on here. You still cool doe

Everytime a white rapper gets criticized for calling somebody nigga Im making this thread
    Everytime somebody talks about a rappers past or giving a rapper a pass Im going to make this thread

The only way i will stop making this thread is if somebody can give me the titles or links to all 100 threads or people stop posting in them. (You can use the Advanced Search Function people if you wanna see threads a postrer has made)
  • Mvpbrodie93Mvpbrodie93 Posts: 8,036 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    H-Rap 180 wrote: »
    Everytime a white rapper gets criticized for calling somebody nigga Im making this thread
    Everytime somebody talks about a rappers past or giving a rapper a pass Im going to make this thread

The only way i will stop making this thread is if somebody can give me the titles or links to all 100 threads or people stop posting in them. (You can use the Advanced Search Function people if you wanna see threads a postrer has made)
    You know I don't mean literally 100 lol, I mean the eminem is a racist used n word threads,coons, house negros etc over and over and over again

http://community.allhiphop.com/showthread.php?117966-Emenim-Exp☻sed-TERROR-FR☻M-THE-ENTERTAINMENT-INDUSTRY/page10

http://community.allhiphop.com/showthread.php?51569-The-Secret-Life-of-Emenim-s-Father-Jim-Burwell-〠/page18
    http://community.allhiphop.com/showthread.php?74084-Hidden-Little-known-facts-about-Eminems-Racist-tapes/page44

http://community.allhiphop.com/showthread.php?46122-Why-dont-White-people-support-other-White-rappers/page9

http://community.allhiphop.com/showthread.php?74622-Today-I-witnessed-the-Effects-of-Music-on-the-Human-brain-(Very-Disturbing)/page14
  • gee757gee757 Posts: 20,549 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    nujerz84 wrote: »
    All that shit I said relates to hiphop or are you to dumb to see that?

smh@ u kelly bundy
    The fact is the tape was made in 1989 in a basement it was a Freestyle and done because of a girlfriend that cheated on him at high school he apologized for the Freestyle and said he was outta line and explained why he did it outta being hurt over his girl cheating on him

Simple as that move on!!!

dretox u aint blk & u dont live n white emerica u cant tell blkz 2 move on cuz u will neva understand da relationshipz between blk & white people n emerica cuz therr is no xcuse fa a white boy 2 make racist tapez & then think that they r gonna make a livin off of blk musik that shit is just STUPID smh
    Those things mentioned affects American Society, which in turn affects Black/Latin Culture, which in turn affects Hip-Hop...but i think Gee was referring to things strictly Hip-Hop related...

thank u fa brakin that down fa that silly kelly bundy fam smh
  • turqiunturqiun Posts: 1,491 ✭✭
    edited June 2011

As much as I'm a fan of Em this makes me sick to my stomach. White or black though everyone makes mistakes, I've said some fucked up shit about white people before when I was young. It was fucked up but it is what it is, I don't think dude is a "racist redneck."
  • b@squ1@t reduxb@squ1@t redux i can tell by your mustache youve never been involved in street activities iguana blood poseidon DNA slangin zeus dickPosts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    We're all hiphop here so i think we are all DOWN as fuck brothers

here go some new underground bangers.
  • TimroDTimroD Posts: 1,685 ✭✭
    edited June 2011
    We're all hiphop here so i think we are all DOWN as fuck brothers

here go some new underground bangers.
    dope shit sun

where can i find them instrumentals?
  • a_lista_list Posts: 4,058 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    wow....lol...yo shes trying to hard and might end up getting slapped......wonder how sony going to handle this shyt but people wont even care about this, if she gets a little buzz rappers will be hittin her up for features....cats wont take a stance
  • VulcanRavenVulcanRaven Rise from the ashes MarylandPosts: 15,135 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Every time I read a gee post I lose a couple thousand brain cells.Why does he exist? he is a waste of sperm and egg cells.
    edited June 2011

I honestly cant tell you who contributes the most to this forum in terms of music & media, but if Emenim is the #1 most popular artist in HipHop I would assume that he would have more mentions than an underground rapper from Iceberg Alaska.

When you look at those thread titles you cant tell what region Im from, what era Im from, or what genre I prefer, all you can tell is that I represent HipHop culture.
  • KushingtonKushington Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Now i dont know if you were trying to be funny, sarcastic or ironic or some other shit

But you was capin hard for that White Girl Mobb shit and you didnt care if they used the n word on their records

Yet, out of ALL the people who post on the IC, you have tried to make yourself out to be the most pro black poster

Explain that shit real quick b
  • im_luxim_lux Posts: 2,419
    edited June 2011
    this will be turned into a rick ross thread in 3...2...1....
    edited June 2011
    Kushington wrote: »
    Now i dont know if you were trying to be funny, sarcastic or ironic or some other shit

But you was capin hard for that White Girl Mobb shit and you didnt care if they used the n word on their records

Yet, out of ALL the people who post on the IC, you have tried to make yourself out to be the most pro black poster

Explain that shit real quick b
    Bruh my sarcasm is so over-the-top I cant see how you can miss it!

LOL, I was being sarcastic and trying to show the hypocrisy of these posters who give a pass based on pussy...thats why I gave brutha Garv a wink-wink when I said msacras in small caps which is sarcasm spelled backwards, go back and check that thread were I did that.... I was clowning. :)

Im not Pro-Black anymore than a white person is Pro-white, every race on the planet has their best interest at heart except for Black folks, and when we do it people label it militant, revolutionary, or "Pro-Black". Im just for my people.

I did that thread so I could make this thread and see how many Jolly-negros are willing to bash Emenim for doing the same shit as that raggedy white bitch was doing and you see the result, them bitches jumped ship.

Dont let some sick freak try to turn this into a Rick Ross thread, Im still your brother with my name/face/brand on them links in my Sig to represent everything I say, and you will never see a white-girl in my avatar..only my own girls past and present.
  • KushingtonKushington Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Bruh my sarcasm is so over-the-top I cant see how you can miss it!

LOL, I was being sarcastic and trying to show the hypocrisy of these posters who give a pass based on pussy...thats why I gave brutha Garv a wink-wink when I said msacras in small caps which is sarcasm spelled backwards, go back and check that thread were I did that.... I was clowning. :)

Im not Pro-Black anymore than a white person is Pro-white, every race on the planet has their best interest at heart except for Black folks, and when we do it people label it militant, revolutionary, or "Pro-Black". Im just for my people.

I did that thread so I could make this thread and see how many Jolly-negros are willing to bash Emenim for doing the same shit as that raggedy white bitch was doing and you see the result, them bitches jumped ship.

Dont let some sick freak try to turn this into a Rick Ross thread, Im still your brother with my name/face/brand on them links in my Sig to represent everything I say, and you will never see a white-girl in my avatar..only my own girls past and present.

aight i understand now i aint trippin do ya thang lol
  • DanknDrankDanknDrank Posts: 3,269
    edited June 2011
    who the fuck is v-nasty, fuck that bitch & whoever is of color co-signing this bullshit, i swear thats the type of shit that makes me fucking disgusted with you gullible ass coons
  • DMTxTHCDMTxTHC Posts: 14,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    I still can't believe i was told to take a DMT trip and talk to God a few pages back, how rude lol...
  • c.b.b.c.b.b. Posts: 2,843 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Seriously, they made a diss song about Jeff Axel being knocked-out by a white boy and photo-shopped Jeff Axel's head on the dead body...

The word has zero-power and it can no longer be used as a term of endearment by Black folks. Once white rappers like "CTE White", Emenim, and V-nasty make it okay and popular for everyone to use; its time for us to let the word go and let them have it.

We can call each other "Brother".

But the point of the thread is this: Lets not attack the fire untill we find the source that started the blaze.

& da highest sellin artist n hiphop is a lyin white racist redneck

I must agree with your sentiment my brother

I need to stop using the word my damn self.

lol @ these phony white girls claiming gangsta.

If they're real hiphop and have decent lyrics, more power to them, but V Nasty need not use the word again
  • Fazeem_Blackall Fazeem_Blackall Posts: 4,216 ✭✭
    edited June 2011
    I still can't believe i was told to take a DMT trip and talk to God a few pages back, how rude lol...
    you have to fix your view brother go to forum preferences and you can change it to 40 posts per page instead of 10 makes reading a whole lot better...
  • DanknDrankDanknDrank Posts: 3,269
    edited June 2011
    she gone use that word around some black hood hoes and they gone beat the sweat off that white bitch smh
  • SHAYDEEEESHAYDEEEE Posts: 1,720
    edited June 2011
    How can you be a white boy using a racial slur in rap songs?? Are you lost??

Shadyteam/Rhymesfinest whatever your new alias is.

dont even know what ur talkin about dude i think you just caught feelings cuz i pointed out how eminem stays on ur mind lol
  • DMTxTHCDMTxTHC Posts: 14,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    you have to fix your view brother go to forum preferences and you can change it to 40 posts per page instead of 10 makes reading a whole lot better...

Damn, prior to May 1st i haven't been active in the IC in almost two years, good looking out...
  • JadaRossJadaRoss Posts: 6,792 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    white people made us look like coons for over 300 yrs so why cant eminem get away with saying the N word?
  • gee757gee757 Posts: 20,549 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    turqiun wrote: »
    As much as I'm a fan of Em this makes me sick to my stomach. White or black though everyone makes mistakes, I've said some fucked up shit about white people before when I was young. It was fucked up but it is what it is, I don't think dude is a "racist redneck."

fam no disrespect but u already look SUSPECT wit ya avi pik if thatz u & becky itz nuttin wrong wit likin white gurlz but just rememba ya still BLK dont 4get that lollll.....anyway fam letz 4get about da racist tapez fa a second & letz talk about LAURYN HILL i dont know if u know this but feminem said LAURYN HILLZ name was a DIRTY WORD 2 him cuz he was listenin 2 da RUMORZ of her bein RACIST against whitez back n 99 & that white boy diss'd that BLK WOMAN back n 99...now letz get back 2 feminemz RACIST TAPEZ wtf givez that racist white boy da rite 2 shit on lauryn hill back n 99 tryna blk ball her sayin shez racist when that redneck was da 1 that was RACIST back n 99 wit RACIST TAPEZ dissin blk people/WOMEN? u c how that workz? if da white boy aint have no mercy ova a RUMOR of LAURYN HILL bein RACIST well a FIELDNIGGA like me is not gonna have no mercy on da white boy when itz a FACT hez a RACIST REDNECK!...& I DONT CARE HOW MANY HOUSENIGGAZ THAT WHITE BOY MADE RICH!
    edited June 2011
    gee757 wrote: »
    fam no disrespect but u already look SUSPECT wit ya avi pik if thatz u & becky itz nuttin wrong wit likin white gurlz but just rememba ya still BLK dont 4get that lollll.....anyway fam letz 4get about da racist tapez fa a second & letz talk about LAURYN HILL i dont know if u know this but feminem said LAURYN HILLZ name was a DIRTY WORD 2 him cuz he was listenin 2 da RUMORZ of her bein RACIST against whitez back n 99 & that white boy diss'd that BLK WOMAN back n 99...now letz get back 2 feminemz RACIST TAPEZ wtf givez that racist white boy da rite 2 shit on lauryn hill back n 99 tryna blk ball her sayin shez racist when that redneck was da 1 that was RACIST back n 99 wit RACIST TAPEZ dissin blk people/WOMEN? u c how that workz? if da white boy aint have no mercy ova a RUMOR of LAURYN HILL bein RACIST well a FIELDNIGGA like me is not gonna have no mercy on da white boy when itz a FACT hez a RACIST REDNECK!...& I DONT CARE HOW MANY HOUSENIGGAZ THAT WHITE BOY MADE RICH!

These corny-ass house negros are still in that V-Nasty thread talking about exterminating the white bitch, but scared to speak against the white boy that does the same shit. Cowards. If you going to kill one Tamahu why not kill both they bitch-asses.

I guess Dr Dre performed a lobotomy on these nobodies, because they won't say shit against their white slave-master, the rap-hitler.