The Official Rick Ross "God Forgives I Don't" Discussion thread (Release Date 07/31/12)

Replies

• ThaCerealKillaThaCerealKilla Posts: 450 ✭✭✭
    blackbloc wrote: »
    this album is going to be a disappointment as far as ross verse go. i know he will have crazy beats and ill features but he ran out shit to rap about on rich forever. is guess teflon don will go down as his best work, ( which still didn't go plat)

lmao he barely rapped about shit on rich4ever, put the pot down homie.
    he saved all the dope verses for gfid.

• GeE-757GeE-757 Posts: 6,441
    edited July 2012
    If your trying to ether white people or 50 fans you know you also ethered 2 pacs fans by the pic right??

smh BENDERMENZ NO MANN!....dont disrespect pac like that cuz pac cant help who likez him pac was a MADENIGGA he didnt need a CRACKA GAAAWD 2 make him a platinum sellin artist like that HOUSENIGGA WOODFACE meanin pac is not da wiggerz favorite WOODFACE is cuz hez da cracka gaawd FEMINEMZ PET MUUUUNKEE/BABOON!
    H-Rap 180 wrote: »
    Y'all remember these words WELL ORCHESTRATED.

I GET EM! lol
    That deluxe cover looks dope

c/s
    rick-ross-slick-rick-fat-joe.jpg

lol @ da baboon tellin ross 2 stop standin next 2 fat joe n h-rapz sig n da FAT JOE FUNERAL shit i swear that muuunkee put his foot n his mouf GFID 7+31+12=50 soundscan kill that!
  • infamous114infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Posts: 30,342 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    tumblr_m6jgkz4T2n1r1d1qio1_500.jpg

Single drops at 3:05 (of course), produced by G5
    ^ lol@3:05 rememba wat h-rap said....WELL ORCHESTRATED...7+31+12=50
  • infamous114infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Posts: 30,342 ✭✭✭✭✭
    GeE-757 wrote: »
    ^ lol@3:05 rememba wat h-rap said....WELL ORCHESTRATED...7+31+12=50

You and H-Rap are reaching with that lol...yall are the only ones who think Ross still thinking about 50 like that
    DarthRozayIceBergTaylor
    edited July 2012
    You and H-Rap are reaching with that lol...yall are the only ones who think Ross still thinking about 50 like that

plz ross was hittin woodface wit subliminalz all on selfmade2 u gotta rememba ross said he wasnt gonna let off da muuunkeez neck till hez CRUSH;'D lol
    Word...show me these subliminals then. It's 2012, not 2009 anymore. Ross couldn't care less about 50 when he has his label that he's running.
    this thang of ourz when ross was like i BULLIED DA BULLIEZ come on he is talkin about woodface i dont care wat nobody say...
    H-Rap 180
  • H-Rap 180H-Rap 180 Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭

H-Rap said WELL ORCHESTRATED

7/31/12 mark that on the tombstone.

.....they really want to Hold Me Back
  • CJCJ Posts: 12,595 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I doubt Ross is even worried about that bum 50
    infamous114
  • IceBergTaylorIceBergTaylor The Spectacular Posts: 15,538 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lmao at dudes wanting this to be about 50. No dignity over chea.
    @GEE757

LMBAO, nice work you got the teaks in a frenzy, stay on it.

Im trying to figure out if this is the Pharrel joint or G5, I don't know for certain.
    H-Rap 180 wrote: »
    @GEE757

LMBAO, nice work you got the teaks in a frenzy, stay on it.

Im trying to figure out if this is the Pharrel joint or G5, I don't know for certain.

lol yeah imean itz not hard 2 tell rozay is still throwin subliminalz @ woodface cuz woodface said he was gonna fuk ross life up & itz almost time fa da nu trak woooah!
  • DaBullDaBull Posts: 7,393 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    4 out of 4 , another medicore single...............he better hold that GFID back

and you got to be a lame nigga to lose an internet message board job, nigga HRAP lost that mod spot and feelings are real hurt
    edited July 2012
    @GEE757

No doubt I see you, I'm mad than a mufuggah I gotta wait at least 4 more hours to give this the whip-test and them woofers is starving for some raw meat. #GFID

AMEN 
  • Igot5onitIgot5onit Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Song is alright I guess, he over exposed himself so this song just sounds like the same ole same ole from Ross.
  • vageneral08vageneral08 Fuck how ya feel Posts: 16,835 ✭✭✭✭✭
    tumblr_m6jgkz4T2n1r1d1qio1_500.jpg

Single drops at 3:05 (of course), produced by G5

Same ross sound.....it's aight....so sophisticated has been the best one so far
  • DMTxTHCDMTxTHC Posts: 14,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just like So Sophisticated and Touch'n You, I see nothing special about this song.

And I bet this song bangs in the car, but damn. The first and second verses are subpar, and the third verse is wack, lol.

...You The Boss and I Love My Bitches are much better singles.
    DarthRozay
  • DarthRozayDarthRozay Posts: 18,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The hook on hold me back was just lazy as fuck. Call up a singer and get em on the hook Ross.

I still hope 'I Love My Bitches" makes it onto the album, even if its a bonus track. That shit is nice. Hope there's a few just blaze beats on the album.
    DMTxTHC
    That "Hold Me Back" song is nothing different than we've heard from Ross before...pretty disappointed even if it does go hard in the whip.
    DMTxTHC
  • Legacy804Legacy804 Posts: 33
    Screw Rick Ross, Let's all go run over to my blog and comment on old school rap magazines.
    legacymagazines.blogspot.com/
    infamous114DarthRozaynujerz84
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ross said a month ago in vlog that he would be droppin anthems to keep the streeds hungry as they anticipate the authentic release of GFID....

HOLD ME BACK is nothing but a anthem leading up to the official release ......
  • IceBergTaylorIceBergTaylor The Spectacular Posts: 15,538 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "I Love My Bitches" are putting all these other joints to shame and that probably wont even be on the album anymore. Wasted Just Blaze beat.
    nujerz84DMTxTHCDarthRozay
  • nujerz84nujerz84 NJPosts: 12,960 ✭✭✭✭✭
    $pyda wrote: »
    "I Love My Bitches" are putting all these other joints to shame and that probably wont even be on the album anymore. Wasted Just Blaze beat.

That joint was fucking heat...imo shits on these other joints he dropping for the album..
    DMTxTHC
  • DaBullDaBull Posts: 7,393 ✭✭✭✭✭
    pressure busts pipes, nigga get named hottest MC and now can't deliver, album will be biggest disappointment since since Mase found God in 1999 LOL
    DMTxTHC