What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

The movie 50 First Dates is all about rape...

BackInWhiteBackInWhite Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited June 2011 in For The Grown & Sexy
think about it
that bitch don't know who the fuck she is much less who he is
and he marries the bitch?
has a child with her?
that nigga took advantage of a retarded girl and skeeted in her
that shit ain't cool
but he makes it all better with the video right?
wrong!
he could tell that bitch she's a light skinned black woman named TaShundranica and she'd believe it
she don't know no better
Adam Sandler raped Drew Barrymore for a whole hour or so
tumblr_nvppa2vZKf1ruz6zso1_500.gif
soul rattler

Replies

• BackInWhiteBackInWhite Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    a whole hour or so
  • 2nd chances2nd chances Posts: 1,610 ✭✭✭✭✭
    your opinion is invalid because you came from the ballsack of another invalid opinion having ass niggas..infact your entire lineage is filled with invalid opinion ass niggas..the only difference is ppl where able to ignore their invalid opinion since they were jsut standing on the corner rambling on and on with said invalid opinion..but you were lucky to be born into a generation that has internet,..now folks like you think your invalid and worthless opinion is worth some merit..but really it isnt..regardless of how much audience you have ..your worthless opinion would and shall always be worthless..

fuckk off!
    like if you're not against Gay , Bi , Or Lesbian people.

GvZwl.jpg

No homo.........ofcourse..........cuz im not with that faggot shit.
    shiekyhueyBK ProductBlack_Samson
  • fiat_moneyfiat_money Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn, I need to find a bad ass amnesia bitch.
  • Melanin_Enriched Melanin_Enriched Your favorite basketball-american gentleman Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    he could tell that bitch she's a light skinned black woman named TaShundranica and she'd believe it
    she don't know no better
    She remembers everything up to the point of the accident......

*Top 5 background poster*
    Started fucking with photoshop
    superstarcole.gif
    BK Product
  • tru_m.a.ctru_m.a.c Posts: 9,089 ✭✭✭✭
    your opinion is invalid because you came from the ballsack of another invalid opinion having ass niggas..infact your entire lineage is filled with invalid opinion ass niggas..the only difference is ppl where able to ignore their invalid opinion since they were jsut standing on the corner rambling on and on with said invalid opinion..but you were lucky to be born into a generation that has internet,..now folks like you think your invalid and worthless opinion is worth some merit..but really it isnt..regardless of how much audience you have ..your worthless opinion would and shall always be worthless..

fuckk off!

lmao no ether button but damn!

but why??? lol
  • BackInWhiteBackInWhite Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭

fuckk off!

and your opinion is......
    right, worth the same as mine
    i'm glad you got all that off your chest, buddy
    now go do somethin productive and shave ya mother's back, nigga
    go make a spam sandwich or somethin
    either talk about adam sandler rapin drew barrymore for a whole hour or so
    or take yo angry bitch ass back to mordor, dweeb
  • BK ProductBK Product Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It wasnt rape... she had memory up until the accident... so she woke up everyday thinkin it was sunday. adams sandler's character just had to "game" her everyday to get the draws..smh
  • Black_SamsonBlack_Samson do 10 pushups everytime you read my post... you know you want too. Posts: 61,475 Regulator
    lol @ mordor
    if i were an FBI Agent tasked with monitoring a forum, I'd post random pictures and watch the reactions of the people.
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

Você é um otário. Zé buceta. Vai tomar no meio do seu cu. Filho da puta. Arrombado
    King Of The Onomatopoeia