What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Women want the MAN, Men want the DRAWS

NiggersauceNiggersauce Posts: 3,040 ✭✭✭
edited July 2011 in For The Grown & Sexy
Just sittin here doing some thinking..

I see women fight publicly over men all the time..sometimes physically. Even though thier man cheated on them they take his cheatin ass back and keep it movin.

I dont see many dudes take a cheating chick back....

I think its because the woman wants the man..so another chick getting some dick doesnt phase the fact that she still has her MAN. Men want pussy, so even if thier cheating chick come back CRYING usually he cant live with the fact that another man was in his pussy.

Men with money go out and buy pussy, buy cooks, fuck they can even get a chick to sell that WOMB!! With money they buy all the positive aspects of women without having to deal with the b/s.

Women on the other hand can not purchase what a man means to them. They want a comrade, a leader, a provider etc.

Go ahead and speak on it...

Why dont women reject a cheater like a man does?
«13

Replies

  • KushingtonKushington Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
  • DaintyDainty Posts: 2,203
    edited June 2011
    My boss said that all men cheat so if I have bf that's good to me that I should just take him back if he cheats because the next guy I get with might not treat me the same way but he's still gonna cheat. :/
  • The DiddlerThe Diddler Posts: 17,295 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    because even tho the woman is furious at the fact that her man cheated, her pride wont let her say leave or get out and actually mean it, because that would mean she lost her man to another... She will not lose her man to another woman....

    But then again, there are those women who have enough sense to mean what they say. Because our cheating never truly ends does it fellas?
    we know good and damn well we gon be right out there again with our homeboys who are single, we get jealous and think, "hey, you know what I can still pull like these niggas", and fuck it all up all over again....
  • Coby VibesCoby Vibes Posts: 2,892
    edited June 2011
    Quarter2 wrote: »
    Why dont women reject a cheater like a man does?

    because we have less ego and rejecting them resolves nothing
  • HurumaHuruma Posts: 2,284 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    I think its because the woman wants the man..so another chick getting some dick doesnt phase the fact that she still has her MAN. Men want pussy, so even if thier cheating chick come back CRYING usually he cant live with the fact that another man was in his pussy.

    I think it has more to do with the (perceived) betrayal of someone breaking a promise or rejecting you for someone else.

    Dainty wrote: »
    My boss said that all men cheat so if I have bf that's good to me that I should just take him back if he cheats because the next guy I get with might not treat me the same way but he's still gonna cheat. :/

    Your boss is mistaken.
  • Conscious__NkechiConscious__Nkechi Posts: 6,110 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    There are multiple factors that can come into play when a woman decides whether or not to hold onto their man who has strayed.
    What you bring up can actually be a neighboring factor in all of it. Women can have a man of a high caliber and all the qualities which contribute to that can cause them to overlook a "mistake", a slip up, a falling out. While it may cause great friction it will not overshadow everything else he does bring to the table.

    If he is a good man, on all other fronts besides his moment of infidelity, some woman will not allow his wrong doing but rather accept it, depending on how the truth has come to light, and attempt to forgive him in the hopes of moving on and remaining together.
    Another woman had her man but she still in facts wants THAT man. That is still her man. That emotional attachment is not only strong but what he does for her, the memory of what they have throughout the good times can weigh strongly in a moment of indecision. No matter how deep the hurt is, she still sees through that. She may be understanding of human nature and hopeful that it was just one occasion.

    I knew a girl and a man, more so the man and he was a really great one. He was that nurturer, provider, did so much for her and she loved him greatly. They did have a common love. Now this man did his dirt on more than one occasion but she stayed. And she very well knew what he had done because he would come home and at some point tell her the truth. She heard it directly from him. She never left and it was for that very reason, him and everything he was to her besides a "sometimes" cheater.

    I don't think it necessarily has to do with insecurity as many will suggest, I think it can certainly be about not wanting to lose out on what once was and what could be with a person they've come to know to be "great" on the behalf of a mistake. Some can forgive or justify it while others can't exactly excuse it but they can move forward.

    I am not personally one of those women.
  • NiggersauceNiggersauce Posts: 3,040 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    I dont even think its the ego thing...

    I think that for what a guy values in a "good woman" he can find anywhere. Its not as specific as women want in a mate. Most men agree that a woman that "keeps his stomach full and his balls empty" is a good woman.

    Women on the other hand have a harder time findinf what is considered a "good man". So when a guy has most things great...but goes out amd "strays" as the powerful ms marley put it, they can live with that...they still ended up with what they wanted all along...
    ...thier MAN.

    Thx for the posts so far!
  • HoneyreinHoneyrein Posts: 132
    edited June 2011
    I can only speak for myself. My man that I am with now has cheated on me. I let him go changed my number even left the state for a few months to try to get over him. But as soon as I came back into town not even a whole week passed and we were holding each others saying I love you.When I seen him for the first time after everything had went down. I didnt think about that one night stand he had.I thought about when I was locked up and he was there writing me every week, he was the one that kept my books fat and he was the only one that came to visit me.He didnt have to he could of shitted on me then but he held me down the whole time I was down.I also thought about all the other good shit he did. He would do the simplest things out of nowhere just to make me smile.So when he asked me for one more chance I thought about all the postive instead of that one night romp he had with the town jump off.We both invested 9 years into each other you cant just walk away from all that love.Thats not something easy to do for any women with a sane mind and until people are in situations like that themselves they will never know how it really is.Im not saying he can cheat when he likes cause if it happens again then its a wrap.Usually when a women loves she loves with all she can love with a man usually loves with his dick.
  • kzzlkzzl Posts: 7,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    "Half a man is better than no man at all", as I've heard.
  • The DiddlerThe Diddler Posts: 17,295 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    kzzl wrote: »
    "Half a man is better than no man at all", as I've heard.

    saw a Tales From The Crypt Episode that ended on that note...
    Shit made me never want to fuck with twins...
  • Coby VibesCoby Vibes Posts: 2,892
    edited June 2011
    Quarter2 wrote: »
    I dont even think its the ego thing...

    I think that for what a guy values in a "good woman" he can find anywhere. Its not as specific as women want in a mate. Most men agree that a woman that "keeps his stomach full and his balls empty" is a good woman.

    Women on the other hand have a harder time findinf what is considered a "good man". So when a guy has most things great...but goes out amd "strays" as the powerful ms marley put it, they can live with that...they still ended up with what they wanted all along...
    ...thier MAN.

    Thx for the posts so far!

    going by what you said.. it still is ego. if that woman keeps his belly full and balls empty even though she cheats, the only issue is his ego if he loved her and she still meets his standard of a good woman, then his only issue is ego
  • kat2180kat2180 Posts: 12,056 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Because we've been conditioned to think that way.

    Honestly I'd probably keep him if I loved him but I'd also probably get revenge.
  • Coby VibesCoby Vibes Posts: 2,892
    edited June 2011
    Honeyrein wrote: »
    I can only speak for myself. My man that I am with now has cheated on me. I let him go changed my number even left the state for a few months to try to get over him. But as soon as I came back into town not even a whole week passed and we were holding each others saying I love you.When I seen him for the first time after everything had went down. I didnt think about that one night stand he had.I thought about when I was locked up and he was there writing me every week, he was the one that kept my books fat and he was the only one that came to visit me.He didnt have to he could of shitted on me then but he held me down the whole time I was down.I also thought about all the other good shit he did. He would do the simplest things out of nowhere just to make me smile.So when he asked me for one more chance I thought about all the postive instead of that one night romp he had with the town jump off.We both invested 9 years into each other you cant just walk away from all that love.Thats not something easy to do for any women with a sane mind and until people are in situations like that themselves they will never know how it really is.Im not saying he can cheat when he likes cause if it happens again then its a wrap.Usually when a women loves she loves with all she can love with a man usually loves with his dick.


    you've been to jail? wow...
  • kzzlkzzl Posts: 7,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    The Jamel wrote: »
    saw a Tales From The Crypt Episode that ended on that note...
    Shit made me never want to fuck with twins...

    When art is a reflection of life. Or is it the other way around? Either way, LOL.
  • _God__God_ Posts: 6,396 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    because they accept the fact that there was 96 percent chance that they will be cheated on
  • Conscious__NkechiConscious__Nkechi Posts: 6,110 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Quarter2 wrote: »
    I dont even think its the ego thing...

    I think that for what a guy values in a "good woman" he can find anywhere. Its not as specific as women want in a mate. Most men agree that a woman that "keeps his stomach full and his balls empty" is a good woman.

    Women on the other hand have a harder time findinf what is considered a "good man". So when a guy has most things great...but goes out amd "strays" as the powerful ms marley put it, they can live with that...they still ended up with what they wanted all along...
    ...thier MAN.

    Thx for the posts so far!

    So basically men have more options than women so to speak.
  • HoneyreinHoneyrein Posts: 132
    edited June 2011
    Coby Vibes wrote: »
    you've been to jail? wow...

    Feds.I was trying to fulfill the hustla part of my life and lost everything with one dumb move.
  • _God__God_ Posts: 6,396 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Honeyrein wrote: »
    I can only speak for myself. My man that I am with now has cheated on me. I let him go changed my number even left the state for a few months to try to get over him. But as soon as I came back into town not even a whole week passed and we were holding each others saying I love you.When I seen him for the first time after everything had went down. I didnt think about that one night stand he had.I thought about when I was locked up and he was there writing me every week, he was the one that kept my books fat and he was the only one that came to visit me.He didnt have to he could of shitted on me then but he held me down the whole time I was down.I also thought about all the other good shit he did. He would do the simplest things out of nowhere just to make me smile.So when he asked me for one more chance I thought about all the postive instead of that one night romp he had with the town jump off.We both invested 9 years into each other you cant just walk away from all that love.Thats not something easy to do for any women with a sane mind and until people are in situations like that themselves they will never know how it really is.Im not saying he can cheat when he likes cause if it happens again then its a wrap.Usually when a women loves she loves with all she can love with a man usually loves with his dick.

    nah the fact, that your almost worthless and no other man with sense would do that lets you see you might as well be with him
    Coby Vibes wrote: »
    you've been to jail? wow...

    yea bitch it is a reality in life, coon ass bitch
  • _God__God_ Posts: 6,396 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Honeyrein wrote: »
    Feds.I was trying to fulfill the hustla part of my life and lost everything with one dumb move.

    dumb ass bitch, listening to dumb ass niggas, " go in there cash the check, they wont know, do it baby, ill let you keep 20 percent"
  • HoneyreinHoneyrein Posts: 132
    edited June 2011
    _God_ wrote: »
    nah the fact, that your almost worthless and no other man with sense would do that lets you see you might as well be with him


    I see this gay ass nigga still running his mouth.Go suck a dick faggot and get the fuck off my line.
  • The DiddlerThe Diddler Posts: 17,295 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    it's because you women make excuses for our fucking actions, on top of that you let us fool you into believing that some how some way you all are at fault for us fucking off ya...


    you let that small bit of good you see in us over shadow your better judgment. simple as that.
  • _God__God_ Posts: 6,396 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Honeyrein wrote: »
    I see this gay ass nigga still running his mouth.Go suck a dick faggot and get the fuck off my line.

    bitch its count time, get yo ass on line
  • HoneyreinHoneyrein Posts: 132
    edited June 2011
    _God_ wrote: »
    dumb ass bitch, listening to dumb ass niggas, " go in there cash the check, they wont know, do it baby, ill let you keep 20 percent"

    Why you speaking out your ass? Didnt I tell your gay ass gone somewhere with your bullshit nigga aint nobody thinking bout you over here.You aint even funny either clown ass nigga.
  • Coby VibesCoby Vibes Posts: 2,892
    edited June 2011
    _God_ wrote: »


    yea bitch it is a reality in life, coon ass bitch

    only for the dregs of society
  • The DiddlerThe Diddler Posts: 17,295 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    I think Honey gone Bring the Rein...
    original.jpg
«13
Sign In or Register to comment.