The shit fell off when Lita left.
  • QB - 2nd EditionQB - 2nd Edition Posts: 445
    edited March 2010
    Punisher__ wrote: »
    People still watch WWE?

my brother just put me back on after i took a long hiatus
    this is the only time we really bond....... we now watch wrestling together
    homey got me watching it again..... but we ordered PPV that shit was classic
  • KillaChamKillaCham M0D SQUAD™ Posts: 11,086 Regulator
    edited March 2010
    People still watch WWE?

Nigga please.

it had some great matches (and a classic), but it had some horrible ass shit. bret hart vs. Vince?? Really??? [Miz voice]REALLY!?!?
  • 5th Letter5th Letter Top Gang Thug Trying To Lower The Body Count Posts: 35,643 Regulator
    edited March 2010
    I watched WM at Hooters tonight, I thought it was a decent show not one of the best WM's ever but it was solid.

The tag title match Big Show/Miz vs R Truth and John Morrison that was a decent match but too short.

Randy Orton vs Rhodes vs Dibiase- This was a fun match I liked how Rhodes and Ted were fighting each other and as soon as Randy got up they stopped and went back after him.

MITB- this was a good spot fest and I was surprised that Swagger won it, I thought they would have given it to Christian or Drew.

Triple H vs Sheamus- Match was solid good back and forth and it put over Sheamus despite not getting the W.

Rey Mysterio vs CM Punk- Good match but it was a little short I liked the finish.

Bret Hart vs Vince McMahon- Terrible match but I at least understood why they booked it the way they did.

Edge vs Chris Jericho - This match started slow but it picked up nicely towards the middle til the end, I liked the spot where Edge speared Jericho through the announce table.

Women's match- Decent for what it was. Nice homage with Vickie doing her version of the frog splash.

Batista vs John Cena- This was a great match nothing else to say really.

Undertaker vs Shawn Micheals- This was the match of the night and it was the right decision having this go last, the ending was crazy with Taker hitting two tombstones.
  • GnawledgeableGnawledgeable Posts: 1,768 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    This Wrestlemania was average, nothing special. Once again, Taker and HBK was good but not like the first.
  • Cutler 26 INT's LOL!Cutler 26 INT's LOL! Posts: 7,477 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    I really wished CM Punk woulda won and Rey had to join the SES. Shit woulda been epic
  • TdotGoHARD87TdotGoHARD87 Posts: 782 ✭✭
    edited March 2010
    it was aight still. i was suprised that egde didnt get the belt but that can be an excuse to extend that feud which is good. the legacy match was aight still. i wish it was a lil longer still. anywho, a solid ppv
  • alex2017alex2017 Posts: 1
    edited February 11
    People still watch WWE?

This Wrestlemania was average, nothing special. Once again, Taker and HBK was good but not like the first.
    The Assignment Help Services UK.