What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

So Y'all Cowboy fans cool with George Bush up in the press box?

getchamoneyrighgetchamoneyrigh Posts: 506
edited January 2010 in From the Cheap Seats
All giddy and cheesin' with your boy Jerry Jones?
Revolver Ocelot

Replies

• ricanprincericanprince Posts: 1,869 ✭✭
    edited January 2010
    i could give a rats ass who jerry jones hangs with, I mean is Bush suppose to stay locked up in his house, just because some idiots dont like him as a person or as a president. Life goes on, atleast for Bush it has, i guess only the numnuts like yourself are still concerning yourself with what Bush does
    Revolver OcelotValentinez A. Kaiser
  • mystery brownmystery brown Posts: 144
    edited January 2010
    Fuck a George Bush. He has a right to go where he wants, but he SHOULD be on the look-out, hoping someone doesn't try to snipe his ass after fucking the country up for eight years.
    edited January 2010
    Fuck a George Bush. He has a right to go where he wants, but he SHOULD be on the look-out someone doesn't snipe his ass after fucking the country up for eight years.

Bush isnt scared because he knows all his haters are punks who talk alot of mess on the net, but wont dont shit in real life, and the country was fucked up centuries ago, he just added to it, just like Obama
    Revolver OcelotPanchoYoSancho
  • Stack MoneyStack Money Posts: 994 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Bush isnt scared because he knows all his haters are punks who talk alot of mess on the net, but wont dont shit in real life, and the country was fucked up centuries ago, he just added to it, just like Obama
    Co-sign My nigga
    monsterpre.jpg

ALL TIME TOP 10
    2Pac
    The Notorious B.I.G.
    Big Pun
    Big L
    Loaded Lux
    Jay-Z
    Nas
    Snoop Dogg
    Ice Cube
    Eazy-E
    Honorable Mention:
    Ice-T
    Kool G Rap
    Big Daddy Kane
    Rakim
    Spice 1
    The Game
    DMX
    Ja Rule
    C-Murder
    Young Turk
  • Voodoo ChildVoodoo Child Posts: 31
    edited January 2010
    I don't mind. The president associating with the Dallas Cowboys is a good look, even if it is George W Bush. Jerry has had George HW Bush with him, too.
  • fabionbackbitchfabionbackbitch Posts: 720
    edited January 2010
    The nigga has lifetime secret service protection and he's independently wealthy. I'd be cheesin' too.
  • will grimeywill grimey Posts: 4,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    this is all that matters...
    2008 & 2012 CHEAP SEATS FANTASY B-BALL CHAMP

Fuck a hater, Dallas blue fo life....COWBOY GANG BANG BANG

clubm4_2186.jpg
    NOtJW9GmX4VI9xaF.jpg
    edited January 2010
    felig.jpg w715.png

clubm4_2186.jpg
    NOtJW9GmX4VI9xaF.jpg
  • ya boi gya boi g Posts: 2,506 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Fuck Bush..... But I wouldnt care if my teams owner hung with Bush.
    ugasig.jpg
    Falcons
    Braves
    Hawks
  • getchamoneyrighgetchamoneyrigh Posts: 506
    edited January 2010
    I expected this response. So y'all cowboy fans are making excuses but fact is all your support of dallas has gotten republicans elected. Think about it. Jones got money I know he pads the politicians pockets with the the money you spend on his medicore product.

Add to the fact 80% of you fans ain't even from Texas!
    Revolver Ocelot
  • Voodoo ChildVoodoo Child Posts: 31
    edited January 2010
    I expected this response. So y'all cowboy fans are making excuses but fact is all your support of dallas has gotten republicans elected. Think about it. Jones got money I know he pads the politicians pockets with the the money you spend on his medicore product.

Some people will find anything to complain about. Get over it. Dallas won.
    edited January 2010
    SMH @ u finding another reason to hate since u cant use that playoff jinx shit anymore.....how lame....What yall still dont realize is there's only 31 cities wit teams in the NFL....So whats wrong wit an Iowa boy being an Eagle fan or whateva?
    2008 & 2012 CHEAP SEATS FANTASY B-BALL CHAMP

clubm4_2186.jpg
    NOtJW9GmX4VI9xaF.jpg
  • mobilefreepimppmobilefreepimpp Posts: 147
    edited January 2010
    Am I supposed to start hating the cowboys cuz that muthafucka bush recognizes greatness. Fuck outta here. And that brazen son of a bitch Bush ain't afraid of shit...secret service or not...see that nigga dodge them shoes like he had been waiting for that moment for 8 years...nigga scrambled free of not one but 2 flying projectiles...he almost got got by a stacy adam...he knows he can be touched bullet...he don't give a fuck...he ain't lyin low...he'd be a martyr. Jones just respects the gangsta...Bush ran the country with an iron fist and didn't give a fuck what anyone thought about him...jerry jones is the same way with the national football league. Bow down.
  • getchamoneyrighgetchamoneyrigh Posts: 506
    edited January 2010
    I could really careless, Im not really a fan of any NFL team. Cowboy fans are just hilarious to me. I mean the day people defend Bush on this board cause he is a Cowboys fan. Amazing. Not to mention none y'all never answered the question on how you like contributing to the republican party. Maybe your republicans if so disregard.
    edited January 2010
    He still has secret service that's the ONLY REASON HE'S NOT SCARED PAL.All ex president's have secret service til the day they die.You sound like his personal bitch are you writing his fuckin biography clown?? Fuck you and fuck the dallas cowbitches

smh at fools catching feelings,lol
    edited January 2010
    The nigga has lifetime secret service protection and he's independently wealthy. I'd be cheesin' too.

cosign, i doubt Bush spends much time thinking about his haters, but his haters sure do spend a lot of energy on him, and his ass isnt even in office anymore, dems and republicans both are full of shit, so none of them get any love from me
  • la2lvla2lv Posts: 121
    edited January 2010
    Hate to break it to the TS, but Dubya has more in common with pro sports owners than the average fan. I'd be more shocked if he WASN'T buddy-buddy with a cat like Jerry Jones.
    edited January 2010
    la2lv wrote: »
    Hate to break it to the TS, but Dubya has more in common with pro sports owners than the average fan. I'd be more shocked if he WASN'T buddy-buddy with a cat like Jerry Jones.

exactly Bush has probably known Jerry Jones for many years, seeing as Bush use to be the owner of the Rangers
  • rakim iirakim ii Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    crazy thread with some hilarious posts.......freeeeeeeeeeeeepooooooossssssssstttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    On the internet you can be anything you want. It's so strange that so many people choose to be stupid.

http://imageshack.us/a/img402/3506/turbozonemelogift6.gif

http://i45.tinypic.com/5vu3og.jpg
  • infamous114infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Posts: 49,686 Regulator

Random and not having anything to do with the topic lol
    Revolver OcelotMallyGValentinez A. Kaiser
  • The Lonious MonkThe Lonious Monk Man with No Fucks Given Posts: 25,202 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got no problem with Bush. He fucked up the country, but he's an idiot so what would anyone expect. The fault is the people who put him in office twice.
    Niggas think that they own things and man sits high upon thrones
    But when you die, tell me what the fuck you own.
    When your skin, flesh, and bones find a permanent home
    as food for worms or fossils trapped in stone. - Rza in "What's Going On?"

m63Y62.gif
    Mister B.
  • rickmogulrickmogul black_samson Posts: 1,315 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's their " Guy.". Alcoholic ass.
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 66,433 Regulator
    Man I can only imagine what a conversation with a drunk GDub would sound like. Lol
    Mister B.
  • Will MunnyWill Munny Eatin pussy and kickin ass Posts: 29,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

Dallas won.

Are you talking about that one playoff game in the last 20 years?
    Times are tough, but they ain't got nothin' on me.