Durarrara!

MeesterMeester Verandering nooit verander.bitch country.Posts: 10,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited November 2011 in Animania
anybody watches this new show on adult swim? i missed the first two episode but just seen the third one its cool it reminds me of flcl a little bit

Replies

• MeesterMeester Verandering nooit verander. bitch country.Posts: 10,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    damn it i spelled it wrong lol
  • robdaze151robdaze151 Posts: 2,019 ✭✭
    edited July 2011
    think I caught it. was it the one with the little asian gangs. not sure it was on after bleach but I wasn't paying much attention
  • MeesterMeester Verandering nooit verander. bitch country.Posts: 10,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    yeah

i didnt care for it at first either but it grew on me now ima check the first episode on youtube
  • ShencotheMCShencotheMC KING Posts: 23,615 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    What is the fucking point of this bullshit show? Like why are the Dollars and Yellow Scarves beefing anyways? And wth does that headless chick and the nerd bitch with the big titties have to do with anything?
  • IshiIshi "You will not be punished for your anger, you will be punished by your anger" Posts: 4,629 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Saw a bit of episode ten a while back reminded me of adult swim anime way back had that flcl feel. Ill give it a watch from the beginning sometime soon.
    edited November 2011
    Ishi wrote: »
    Saw a bit of episode ten a while back reminded me of adult swim anime way back had that flcl feel. Ill give it a watch from the beginning sometime soon.

I still don't understand that damn show
  • IshiIshi "You will not be punished for your anger, you will be punished by your anger" Posts: 4,629 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    shenco wrote: »
    I still don't understand that damn show

From that episode i saw i didn't understand shit either lol, but it was interesting.

It just gave me that feel of back when i use to be glued to cn on Saturdays/Sundays watching toonami followed by adult swims anime line up.
    edited November 2011
    From that episode i saw i didn't understand shit either lol, but it was interesting.

It just gave me that feel of back when i use to be glued to cn on Saturdays/Sundays watching toonami followed by adult swims anime line up.

I was talking about FLCL. I mean it's a good anime I just got lost in the plot
    edited November 2011
    shenco wrote: »
    I was talking about FLCL. I mean it's a good anime I just got lost in the plot

Ohh lol

Yeah there was alot going on fast after all it was only 6 episodes i love that animation style of it since it was shorter they pulled out all the stops quality was on point.
    edited November 2011
    Ohh lol

Yeah there was alot going on fast after all it was only 6 episodes i love that animation style of it since it was shorter they pulled out all the stops quality was on point.

True true true