Uncanny X-Force (Wolverine,Arch-Angel,Deadpool,Fantomex,Psylocke)

KeepOnPushingKeepOnPushing Posts: 17,567 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited January 2012 in Quite Comical
Not sure how many of ya'll have checked this comicbook series out but it's fuckin dope, it's pretty Much a Group of Characters that do things the X-Men would never do , the core characters so far are Wolverine,Arch-Angel,Deadpool,Fantomex(real dope character) and Psylocke ....

i've read all the issues so far and i believe they're about to be on either number 11 or 12 i forgot , anyways if u haven't read any of them then def. get it , art work is pretty good and the story lines are well put together and one of the better series i've read..and it's pretty grimey also ...

it's such a Dark series , it seems like they're always in some type of Underworld wherever they go....you'll recognize a lot of characters that pop up throughout , but for the most part the Comic focuses on the team and it's missions , it's not really Villians stealing the show .... it's different but in a very good way.

uncanny-x-force-faces-fear-itself-20110412110035932_640w.jpg

Replies

• dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 53,680 Regulator
    edited July 2011
    looks dope..
  • robdaze151robdaze151 Posts: 2,019 ✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Yeah I grabbed the first one when it first dropped. Probably grab the rest at the comic-con I'm going to in october
  • The DiddlerThe Diddler Posts: 17,295 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    ummm, no diss or nothing but i had to laugh at "it's pretty Much a Group of Characters that do things the X-Men would never do "

that's been X-Force's MO since X-Force was:
    X-Force+1.jpg
    same story different cast. I'm gon read it just to see Deadpool get what he's always wanted... Lord knows he earned a Hero title...
    kzzl
  • KeepOnPushingKeepOnPushing Posts: 17,567 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    The Jamel wrote: »
    ummm, no diss or nothing but i had to laugh at "it's pretty Much a Group of Characters that do things the X-Men would never do "

that's been X-Force's MO since X-Force was:
    X-Force+1.jpg

I know that, i was explaining to those that may have never kept up with things, everyone may not be a hardcore fan and just saying "Go out and get it" isn't really a good discription of things....

some people read certain X-men comic books but dont read the other related one's.....because there's just so many out there and some may have there reasons'

i was just giving a insight on things and a small preview , there's casual fans , hardcore fans ....they may not relate to any of that in the past.....
    edited July 2011
    robdaze151 wrote: »
    Yeah I grabbed the first one when it first dropped. Probably grab the rest at the comic-con I'm going to in october

yea while i have read them all i only own about 5 of them......had the read the rest of the series online ....even went to Dungeons and Dragons Comic store and they didnt have the rest

cuz i wanted to collect em' up...
  • The DiddlerThe Diddler Posts: 17,295 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    I know that, i was explaining to those that may have never kept up with things, everyone may not be a hardcore fan and just saying "Go out and get it" isn't really a good discription of things....

some people read certain X-men comic books but dont read the other related one's.....because there's just so many out there and some may have there reasons'

i was just giving a insight on things and a small preview , there's casual fans , hardcore fans ....they may not relate to any of that in the past.....

i know, i just saw humor in how you used that to describe them..
    it was funny to me... im a nerd like that...
  • genocide_cuttergenocide_cutter Posts: 7,748
    edited July 2011
    i w anna break into the industry
  • Bcotton5Bcotton5 Posts: 44,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Imma start checking for it Deadpool been my fav comic book character since the 90s Im glad hes getting more exposure these days
  • SunflowaSeedsSunflowaSeeds Posts: 11,878 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    I'm currently reading every x-men related comic in order according to this MASS timeline I found. Lol so I'll be there in about a year :tu
  • ex-soldierex-soldier Posts: 632 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Just read the Apocalpse Solution. Definetly a good read. The team is pretty solid, just wish Domino was still riding with them.
  • DrMindbender122DrMindbender122 Posts: 1,538 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    yea while i have read them all i only own about 5 of them......had the read the rest of the series online ....even went to Dungeons and Dragons Comic store and they didnt have the rest

cuz i wanted to collect em' up...

That's the beauty of ebay and amazon, my nigga. I just copped the entire "War World Hulk" series from eBay for a pretty decent price. I also grabbed through X-Men's "Messiah Complex" arc from there a while back, too.
    edited July 2011
    That's the beauty of ebay and amazon, my nigga. I just copped the entire "War World Hulk" series from eBay for a pretty decent price. I also grabbed through X-Men's "Messiah Complex" arc from there a while back, too.

Yea i'll eventually get the rest of the issues i need, cuz reading it online feels so cheesy and makes me not feel like a true fan of the series, ya know?
    edited July 2011
    shit is dope cant wait for 12 just read the 1st 11
    edited July 2011
    shit is dope cant wait for 12 just read the 1st 11

Yea shit is dope as hell to me, Fantomex is a trill ass character , i dont think he could carry a series by himself tho' i think he is what he is , one of those characters that are great when others are around him, i think thats when he shines best , some characters are just like that.

but he's been my favorite in the series so far...
  • CottonCitySlimCottonCitySlim Posts: 5,259 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    why is psylocke alive when did she return from a dirt nap, maybe i missed something...
    edited July 2011
    MobTown wrote: »
    why is psylocke alive when did she return from a dirt nap, maybe i missed something...

She actually resurrected a year later after her death ..
    edited July 2011
    Just finished issue 12 , dropped today, it was hmmm i dunno decent i guess...i think it's setting up for more of a exlosive issue for #13 , some decent moments in this issue but not really a lot seemed to go on.
    edited July 2011
    Just finished issue 12 , dropped today, it was hmmm i dunno decent i guess...i think it's setting up for more of a exlosive issue for #13 , some decent moments in this issue but not really a lot seemed to go on.

where can I read 12 online?
  • funkdocdamcfunkdocdamc Posts: 3,615 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011

You just read them online or do you download the scans?
    edited July 2011
    You just read them online or do you download the scans?

lol I read the 1st 11 on youtube lol, Im just trying to read it, dont matter how I get it
    edited July 2011

Oh i dunno, whenever that dude upload them i guess, i Bought #12 today and the rest of the series from the comic store and also Copped X-Men Schism issue two (good series so far also)
  • funkdocdamcfunkdocdamc Posts: 3,615 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    lol I read the 1st 11 on youtube lol, Im just trying to read it, dont matter how I get it

You can download scans online but unless you bought the physical copy of the book, it's not uploaded yet.
    edited July 2011
    Just finished reading a lot of the "X-23" Comics and those shits are GOOD, wow ......i thought it be cheesy as shit

i was like "a 16 year old girl who is a clone of Wolverine?? no thanks AT ALL" .....i didnt think she could carry a series , but im def. wrong, this shit is really really good

if i had to Compare "X-23" and the current "Uncanny X-Force" i would say X-23 is slightly edging it out , and i Love the Uncanny X-Force ..

great storyline so far in X-23, Bitch is crazy as hell ...im glad i gave this a chance and went back and read the issues.

everyone in the book so far is shook of this bitch Lol..

Really Good artwork (the cover artwork is always pretty poor on this series but the actual inside the artwork is really good) ..

if your interested in reading this i can hook-up the uploads , but def. dope and a lot of action and a lot of moments that make u go "oh shit!"
  • hh1234hh1234 Posts: 147
    edited July 2011
    i just did the same thing lol and i haven't read comics in a long while but yo i like seeing wolverine n x-23 and deadpool being used like they was supposed to be used... unstoppable killers. And i'm impressed with fantomex.