I just got fired

Replies

• The DiddlerThe Diddler Posts: 17,295 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    What i tell you bout letting people have that much control over you?

this is the Jeff Axel got knocked out by a white boy IN REAL LIFE!!!

you let these folks fuck your money up cause you want to be "A Man"...

You need to recognize fast that your temper is either going to get you KTFO or locked up. control yourself nigga, you still coulda had a job if you woulda been a G about yours. now you look like a child that can't handle conflict.

a real nigga woulda followed that bitch to where she stay and ski masked up. why handle that shit at work?

oh well the bitch called you a name, and guess what you proved her right in front of all her subordinates.

you never let them see you sweat and you bide your time to get even. she woulda never expected a tire iron cross her skull after a long days works...
  • BlackAX410BlackAX410 JEFF AXEL DA GREAT Posts: 28,346 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Here's the thing, they gave u an out by saying 'if u don't wanna be here go home.'
    even though u didn't want to hindsight tells me u should have left after the second time they brought that up
    maybe they paln along was to cut back on your hours but instead u forced them to go all out which inturned cost you your job
    as someone said shit is hard in the job market and u always gotta have that in the back of ya mind.
    A 32hr wk is better than not having a job so hopefully next time u take that early day and use it to find a LEGAL side hustle.
    I know u rather have a 35hr week vs losing ya job completely

fortunately this was a temp agency job nd i went there nd explained wat happened nd they're gonna set me up wit another one
  • DariusDarius Posts: 22,650 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011

guys like me?? the fuck u mean matt?

you know what i'm talking about. bucking authority. blaming someone else. thinking they won after getting fired. its an epidemic in my community and i've seen it far too many times.
  • terbearterbear Posts: 928 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    sorry axel, i aggree with the rest they expected you to handle business you couldnt hang, so they let you know... you cant be really mad you fucked up being slow as shit.
    edited July 2011
    goat334 wrote: »
    He doesn't want to work. And UPS should be the last place for a lazy negro.

who said i dont wanna work?? this job was some bullshit from the jump tho
    edited July 2011
    The Jamel wrote: »
    What i tell you bout letting people have that much control over you?

this is the Jeff Axel got knocked out by a white boy IN REAL LIFE!!!

you let these folks fuck your money up cause you want to be "A Man"...

You need to recognize fast that your temper is either going to get you KTFO or locked up. control yourself nigga, you still coulda had a job if you woulda been a G about yours. now you look like a child that can't handle conflict.

a real nigga woulda followed that bitch to where she stay and ski masked up. why handle that shit at work?

oh well the bitch called you a name, and guess what you proved her right in front of all her subordinates.

you never let them see you sweat and you bide your time to get even. she woulda never expected a tire iron cross her skull after a long days works...

yea i see wat u sayin shit i might have to go back to therapy to make sure i got my anger completely under wraps
    edited July 2011
    Matt- wrote: »
    you know what i'm talking about. bucking authority. blaming someone else. thinking they won after getting fired. its an epidemic in my community and i've seen it far too many times.

nah iont think i won but its only so much i can tolerate i ignored A LOT before i spazzed on her
  • tru_m.a.ctru_m.a.c Posts: 9,072 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    damn axel, you can't catch no break, you minus well call up those drug dealing friends of yours and ask how you can get down

I literally laughed out loud
    can'tyoutell
    edited July 2011
    tru_m.a.c wrote: »
    I literally laughed out loud

lls i see that shit all the time on facebook nd twitter my generation done give a fuck bout spellin
    edited July 2011
    how long was it taking you to build a box?
  • Elzo69RenaissanceElzo69Renaissance I was once in a barbershop quartet in Skokie, IL LA, CAPosts: 31,603 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    First you get knocked out by a cracker, lose a rap battle to a cracker and now this......smh
  • Elzo69RenaissanceElzo69Renaissance I was once in a barbershop quartet in Skokie, IL LA, CAPosts: 31,603 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Been fired once and that was cuz my car broke down smh....
  • DatNiggaB1DatNiggaB1 Posts: 6,066 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Typical nigga shit.........you will learn.

Sometimes ya jus gotta suck it up and do as your told.

Always remember they don't need you, you need them.

Theres a thousand other niggas that will do the job productively.
  • The DiddlerThe Diddler Posts: 17,295 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    yea i see wat u sayin shit i might have to go back to therapy to make sure i got my anger completely under wraps

then get therapy, it helps believe me i know.

I aint gon sit here and act like i don't be snapping on folks cause i do.
    I love the hell out of it, but i also know when to do it. time and place for everything bruh.

you can be a knucklehead and still get shit accomplished you just gotta know when to do it.

You think i'm gon be at MY JOB FLEXING ON PEOPLE? hell no them niggas got my address my full name and my social.
    hell no I got utilities that need paying and a cell phone plan i love having.

now if that bitch from HR that thought she was trying to jump slick on a nigga don't come into work cause she been mugged and hospitalized by a nigga in a balaclava with evil in his eyes.... then you know how that gon get back to me? wait till winter when the sun goes down sooner and follow them asses home, wait a few days come up with a plan and act on it.
    edited July 2011
    Matt- wrote: »
    how long was it taking you to build a box?
    that wasnt takin long but using a tape roller while those boxes were movin down the assembly line and being the only one doin that had me laggin a lor bit
    Jeff Axel the ic is the worst place to get advice most of these geeks have no clue wtf they talkin about

I got fired from at least 6-7 jobs(3-4 lucrative ones)

Leave that shit off your resume and keep it movin,these niggas actin like you go caught up in some enron bernie madoff situation

You said u just started friday thats not a week aint nobody checkin them references lol @ some of these replies man

yea i only kno a few of the names at the job anyway so this will be left off i got put on thru a temp agency anyway
  • bignorm73bignorm73 Posts: 5,031 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Dedicated to Jeff Axel
  • goat334goat334 Posts: 3,604 ✭✭
    edited July 2011
    who said i dont wanna work?? this job was some bullshit from the jump tho

Moving too slow in a fast pace environment, gives me the impression of not wanting or not knowing how to get the job done.
  • bignorm73bignorm73 Posts: 5,031 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    After that, Jeff, is this
  • Lorenzo de MediciLorenzo de Medici Posts: 5,739 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    You ain't wrong. I'm not workin' anywhere where they call me an idiot. I'll tell 'em to go fuck themselves.
    edited July 2011
    The Jamel wrote: »
    then get therapy, it helps believe me i know.

I aint gon sit here and act like i don't be snapping on folks cause i do.
    I love the hell out of it, but i also know when to do it. time and place for everything bruh.

you can be a knucklehead and still get shit accomplished you just gotta know when to do it.

You think i'm gon be at MY JOB FLEXING ON PEOPLE? hell no them niggas got my address my full name and my social.
    hell no I got utilities that need paying and a cell phone plan i love having.

now if that bitch from HR that thought she was trying to jump slick on a nigga don't come into work cause she been mugged and hospitalized by a nigga in a balaclava with evil in his eyes.... then you know how that gon get back to me? wait till winter when the sun goes down sooner and follow them asses home, wait a few days come up with a plan and act on it.

damn that last paragraph was some graphic shit bruh but i see wat u sayin bout time nd place
    edited July 2011
    cats still got that slave complex
    edited July 2011
    goat334 wrote: »
    Moving too slow in a fast pace environment, gives me the impression of not wanting or not knowing how to get the job done.

i mean this was my first time doin warehouse work to keep it 100 nd once somebody was yappin bout i wont get paid cuz i aint clock out when i did then that started my day off sour nd it went downhill from there it wasnt that i didnt wanna work
  • amenhotepivamenhotepiv Pharoah Braveheart, GermanyPosts: 7,469 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    plus if u fired u dont have to put that on ya resume
    and the boss cant tell the reason u was fired legally
  • Lorenzo de MediciLorenzo de Medici Posts: 5,739 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    i mean this was my first time doin warehouse work to keep it 100 nd once somebody was yappin bout i wont get paid cuz i aint clock out when i did then that started my day off sour nd it went downhill from there it wasnt that i didnt wanna work

Bruh, fuck 'em. It was a summer job.

SMH at niggas in here actin' like he threw his career away.

Summer after my freshman year I worked as a canvasser for a campaign and quit on the 2nd day. I dropped the clipboard and said "fuck this." And took my ass home.
    edited July 2011
    hows your father feel about this?

my dad would be pissed