my small pathetic dick, my wifes a slut

RashoRasho Posts: 55
edited July 2011 in For The Grown & Sexy
I asked my wife if my dick was the best ever, the biggest, the longest , the baddest ass love wand ever created, the thickest gosh darn piece of love salami ever hung on a man by the creator himself. I said babe, please tell me if my dick makes you run in fear but stand drooling with hot efff me now lust.

She looked at me and said no, damn it she said no. Can you believe it, that size queen dirty whore who I thought loved me must be a lying slut. she always said she loved my dick, that it was beautifull and the perfect size. Why would she do this to me. I know she liked the guys with the bigger dick better than me, she smiled when she talked about their dicks, she actually began to shake in her thighs, her pants got wet and I think she squirted right there on the floor. Right there on the floor while she was talking about his long thick ferocious yet beautifull engorged veiny throbbing pulsing god given lady killing vagina pleasing sperm shooting man hammer. she said he shot out at least 8 ounces of hot stick baby batter, she gloated about how she loved to choke on it, she came again, yes again right there on the floor, I think it was another squirting orgasm, it had to be because she was thinking about his cock.

She went on to tell me it was at least 11 inches long and about as big as a bear can, a 40 oz beer can and then she squirted again, right there on the floor. Her eyes rolled in the back of her head and her toes curled up and her thighs were quivering in waves of juicy spasms.

I told my friends, she is a whore they told me, a damn size queen. Any girl who would say that is only out to hurt you they said. I know theyre right because she hates my cock, now I hate it too. They told me that she is a spitefull and mean jezabell and is trying to destroy my confidence, all that is manly with in me. She hates men some said and all she wants to do is bring you down.

My love is a lie and I dont want to be with her any more, I cant go on and I hate her, shes been with me for ten years, cooking for me, comforting me every time I needed her, had two of my children and raised them. when I broke my leg she got my dinner and beers every day. bathed me and made sure I was as pleasant as could be. She does the laundry for the family but still, I know what she really likes and its not my dick. It is another mans. Woe is me.

After listening to all my friends I realize I cant be with her. Im gone because if thats all she wants, that lying size queen of a wife that has married me, than fine she can have it because she doesnt love me anyhow, how the hell could she. I just dont have the biggest dick.

Guys, if you think there is a bit of satire here you are correct. I see this crap every single day here, The whole point I am making is if you pester and ask and ask and ask the woman who has the biggest cock and she answers it, live with it, you asked, even badgered and pestered and annoyed her and called her a liar untill you finally got the truth out of her. You want the truth but you cant handle the truth and now shes a villian, come the **** on.

You can make it bigger, you can make it fatter and thats all fine and dandy. Do it!
some woman may be what ever they get accused of but I feel the majority are not. If you ask a woman if you have the biggest cock ever she might actually tell you no, I know, the nerve of some people.
Let me ask you all this, when was the last time your wife or girl friend asked you" babe, do I have the tightest pussy ever, is it like a vice, can it squeeze the life blood out of you. Is it the best pussy ever".
Now I know I will get every Tom, dick and Harry who has been asked that is going to respond but the truth is that woman dont generally ask that question. Why you might ask is this. Because when they are told you love them they believe it, especially if you act like you do.

So now the only thing left to ask is if she trets me great, cares for me and tries her best to make me happy, stayed with me through thick and thin and makes love to me all the time, well then why does she do it, how can she do it. For god sakes it must be a lie because I am not the biggest dick shes ever had.

Replies