what gym do yall work out at?

whatevathehellwhatevathehell Posts: 3,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited August 2011 in The Weight Room
im using one of the many ymca's here in charlotte but Im bout to change though...the people there tend to be older which is good on one hand because alot the more popular machines are always open...bench, back machines, etc..however I feel I need a diff atmosphere to push myself to that next level ...im tired of getting that look at that young boy..and im not young so that tells you the age of the people there...go look.

Replies

• CopperCopper The WickPosts: 48,359 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Powerhouse ....I usually work out late at night or early in the evening to avoid crowds, but if i wanna see some eye candy or just be part of the crowd I work out between 4-7pm
    rocket-2.gif
  • waterproofwaterproof Conqueror of Self On The Road to ZionPosts: 9,364 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    I GO TO GOLDS GYM, I used to go to Bally's but that shit aint nonthing but a club,it's a party in that joint. GOLD'S is straight IRON and that's it, that why i love going there
    Your best rapper saying 'YES, MASSA', when they beat 'em - HELL RAZAH

tumblr_molvoods6A1qeow5po1_500.jpg
  • whatevathehellwhatevathehell Posts: 3,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    waterproof wrote: »
    I GO TO GOLDS GYM, I used to go to Bally's but that shit aint nonthing but a club,it's a party in that joint. GOLD'S is straight IRON and that's it, that why i love going there

elaborate on this man, there is one right up the street and IM thinking about joining....esp if its like you implying...im thinking women everywhere and dudes just shooting the shit.
    damnkp
  • TheBoyRoTheBoyRo Posts: 12,055 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    La fitness >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    216atlranBulletproof Wallets
    edited July 2011
    elaborate on this man, there is one right up the street and IM thinking about joining....esp if its like you implying...im thinking women everywhere and dudes just shooting the shit.

^^^^^^ u hit the nail on the head, plus the club-hop music is going on and it's one big party there, LOL.

• Will MunnyWill Munny Eatin pussy and kickin ass Posts: 29,344 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    I workout at a CrossFit.
    Times are tough, but they ain't got nothin' on me.
    LUClEN
  • NothingButTheTruthNothingButTheTruth stew Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Planet Fitness
    dwade206BarryHallsmanofmorehousepimped_out_red
  • lion_heartlion_heart Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Extreme Fitness
    "I'm seeing it clearer
    Hating the picture in the mirror
    They claim we inferior
    So why the fuck these devils fear ya?"
    2pac

"The United States has no choice but to attack Syria because Dictator Bashar al-Assad is killing his own people with chemical weapons. Before, he was just killing them with bullets. But if America cared about shooting people, we'd be invading Chicago."
    Stephen Colbert
  • Bussy_Getta Bussy_Getta STFUPosts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    24hour fitness

im gettin real tired of that shit tho it looks like the club during the day wit fast half nekkid hoes just standing around lookin for attention and not working out
    Rubato Garciamanofmorehousethe dukester
  • edited July 2011
  • edited July 2011
    24hour fitness

im gettin real tired of that shit tho it looks like the club during the day wit fast half nekkid hoes just standing around lookin for attention and not working out

Roscoe you are so dang bright but cute avi pic chica! =)
    edited July 2011
    Roscoe you are so dang bright but cute avi pic chica! =)

i got on self tanner in that pic too lol

• CaliGuerillaBlazinCaliGuerillaBlazin Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Don't use a gym and I'm happy with my results.
    I don't go as hard as I could but I'm always cautious, try n remain injury free.

I should join a gym just to pick up on these hoes. I don't do clubs much at all.
    edited July 2011
    Don't use a gym and I'm happy with my results.
    I don't go as hard as I could but I'm always cautious, try n remain injury free.

I should join a gym just to pick up on these hoes. I don't do clubs much at all.

Go to a bally's then if you want to pick up on some hoe's then, you should go on a friday around 0400-0800 that's the pre club hours everybody in there trying to get ready for the club.

but the Golds i go to is straight throwback almost like Metro Gym in Texas the one RONNIE COLMAN goes to, throw back weights with hardcore machine that belongs in DORIAN YATES Dungeon Gym, shit aint pretty you going there to work and that's it, its even got a space for POWER LIFTERS. shit is like those UNIVERSAL ANIMAL PACKS ads in THE FLEX MAG

fuck this shit, im about to go and hit.

• J-GUTTAJ-GUTTA Posts: 9,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    X-Sport 24 hr gym. Work there on the weekends too.
    ice-cream.gif
  • PurrPurr Evil Chuck Season. Jumpman jumpman Jumpman dat girl up to something!!!Posts: 32,302 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    24hour fitness

24hr fitness

I hate going to that gym. one sloppy fat bitch (like 280pds) tried to give me workout tips. I looked at her and laughed.
    "The most disrespected person in America is the Black woman, the most unprotected person in America is the Black woman. The most neglected person in America is the Black woman."- Malcolm X
    sobek
  • MeTaLMeTaL Posts: 6,494 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Mostly do my cardio at home..As well my different styles of pushups.. Have my boflex mountain climber treadmill and/or run some miles in my area. Weight Training/Power Lifting at the gym in my school/college. Which is free access..
    人々は外の広い世界を知っ決して、自分の狭い経験によって物事を判断するために満足していま
    ms.jones wrote: »
    As for the black man...he can be one of the hardest, most heart-wrenching person to love and cherish...but the love that he gives makes it all worthwhile...his skin, his back, his character, and his soul is what makes me love him for all eternity...be him right or be him wrong, I am his rib, and his wisdom...to forsake him is to be my death. I love him, because he is me.
    :-) :-)
    ms.jones wrote: »
    Mannnnn listen, he's feeling like a bum ass nigga, and wants to release those feelings of aintshitness. He spent his whole tax return on some other broad's kid (s), and now he feel like shit for not doing right by his own flesh and blood.

He wants you to bring babygirl to Subway so he can take a few pics and post them shits on Facebook with the caption 'Had lunch with my #1lady. #Daddydaughterday'

Psssh, you already know what it is. I'd take a picture of the back of my baby's head and be like 'We looking past you.'

grwJXrX.jpg

tumblr_n0p241uQ0Y1rkxks9o1_500.png
    tumblr_mjiettCibc1rju5cqo1_250.gif
    4556.gif
    icecoldchampagne.gifc1.jpg
    tumblr_m9h3qkWE2l1ruz6zso1_500.gif
    edited July 2011
    24hr fitness

I hate going to that gym. one sloppy fat bitch (like 280pds) tried to give me workout tips. I looked at her and laughed.

LMAO should have asked if they were her personal tips in a sarcastic tone
  • PurrPurr Evil Chuck Season. Jumpman jumpman Jumpman dat girl up to something!!!Posts: 32,302 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    LMAO should have asked if they were her personal tips in a sarcastic tone

those bitches be wreckless @ 24hrs..
    "The most disrespected person in America is the Black woman, the most unprotected person in America is the Black woman. The most neglected person in America is the Black woman."- Malcolm X
  • ImGettingOldImGettingOld Posts: 2,760 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    My basement gym..
    dwade206
  • wmj710wmj710 Posts: 3,741 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    24 hrs and the base gym, thinking about switching to golds cuz its closer to the crib.
  • King EraunoKing Erauno Posts: 6,733 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
  • I.B. BlackmanI.B. Blackman Posts: 3,320 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    .....On-base gym.
    "I'm cool in my afterlife, If i'm reading these chapters right."

• truth spittertruth spitter Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    WSC in Columbia Heights
  • 1CK1S1CK1S Posts: 27,281 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Ymca!!!!!!!!!!
    I don't have dreams I have goals. Dreams are what you have when you are sleep. Goals are what you strive to reach when you are awake!