The Official 2011-2012 European Football Thread.

Replies

• water ur seedswater ur seeds Posts: 9,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    joshuaboy wrote: »
    Mata got dissed by Yaya Toure and then Frank Lampard. No love in this world for short people. lol lol

mata got kicked than slapped like 'shut up bitch' lol
  • Young_ChitlinYoung_Chitlin YCN Chief, FCC Member, IC Task Force General ASUville, PhoenixPosts: 11,736 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Tottenham movin' for Tevez?...Like I've been sayin' for 3/4 years...If Spurs get a world-class striker, they can definitely challenge seriously for the title...They should try go for Roberto Soldado

Apparently, Barcelona (if the report on goal.com is to be believed) wants to move David Villa. I would be worried of a Adebayor-Villa forward line
  • One SpliffOne Spliff Posts: 5,353 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    you can buy shotguns from gun shops...

i have a shotgun and firearms certificate... i aplied on the off chance (even though i got criminal record for drugs and FIREARM lmao) and i got given one, i couldnt believe it!

my firm do work for the old bill, and i get on well with a one of the coppers (no snitch lol) hes actually a safe bloke, and he put in a good word for me and co-signed me a letter, i acted like a neek during the interview, explained to them that i was young and dumb when i had convictions, and that i want to take up clay pigeon shooting :-) and they vetted me lol

i got 2 shotguns (a snap and a pump) a shotgun pistol (for vermin control :-)) and an semi-automatic m1 (like the police use) that fires 22mm rounds...

on the real im sensible with my shit though, i dont fck around with guns, i wouldnt even use them if i had beef on road... strictly speaking they shouldnt of even given me a license, so i gotta be extra clean...

u whiteboys get away with anything...

3 shotguns with a conviction, really ?

ridiculous.
    edited December 2011
    Premier League - Chelsea should fine selfish Lampard

Often a result doesn't tell the whole story.

Manchester City lost a Premier League game for the first time this season, but have every reason to feel confident of lifting the title.

They can take heart from their performance in last night's 2-1 defeat at Chelsea, particularly in an excellent first half.

That's not to say they merited a win - more often than not in football you get what you deserve, and what they got was nothing.

Yes they should have had a penalty, but otherwise City's wounds were self-inflicted, through a failure to press home their early advantage and a brainless sending-off.

So they played well and lost. Big deal. It happens.

Despite the mini-blip that has seen them tumble out of the Champions League and have their Premier League lead cut to two points, City look in fine shape.

As for Chelsea; they vanquished the unbeaten league leaders, eased the pressure on their manager and brought a telling contribution from Frank Lampard.

Problem is, that contribution should never have happened.

Having missed his previous two penalties, Lampard slammed a powerful shot down the middle eight minutes from time.

The Englishman conversed at length with Juan Mata before the kick, and after the game Villas-Boas confirmed why:

"We assigned Mata to take it, but Frank took the ball off him and he scored."
    For a man of Villas-Boas's attention to detail, it seems almost inconceivable that there should be confusion over who takes penalties.

Anyone who has played Football Manager knows you just have to write a priority order of takers, and the guy who is highest on the list takes the penalty.

Clearly, Villas-Boas changed the order before yesterday's game, putting Mata ahead of Lampard.

Yes Lampard scored, but to disobey his manager's wishes amounts to a serious breach of discipline, and does nothing to dispel the notion that Chelsea's senior players wield too much power.

Fulham's Patjim Kasami was fined for committing the same offence in the Carling Cup earlier this season, snatching a penalty designated for Orlando Sa.

Why should Lampard be exempt from the same punishment? The outcome is irrelevant - he either put his own desire for glory and redemption ahead of the manager's instructions, or simply thought he knew best.

In so doing, he showed a lack of respect for both Villas-Boas and Mata. That is unacceptable.

Otherwise, Chelsea's performance was one of defiant resistance - a fading power holding off the coming force.
    It was impressive stuff, but nothing to suggest they can stay with City over the long haul.

When Yaya Toure departs for the African Cup of Nations, City can replace him with Nigel De Jong or Samir Nasri.

Conversely, Didier Drogba's rumbustuous performance up front, albeit without scoring, made you wonder how Chelsea will cope without the Ivorian in January.

Chelsea are in the incredibly strange situation of being short of strikers despite spending £65 million on two of them in the last year.

Granted, Romelu Lukaku is one for the future. But he has seen just 47 minutes of Premier League action in four months, hardly suggesting he is ready to step into a Drogba-shaped breach.

And what of Fernando Torres? The striker's quest for form and confidence goes on, some 20 months after injury ended his 2009/10 campaign with Liverpool - following a run of nine goals in seven games.

The Spaniard's woes are well known, but how long can a footballer play badly before we are forced to adjust our assessment of him permanently?

I am still convinced that Torres will come good eventually. But with each unhappy game, the reasons for that conviction become ever vaguer; based in faith rather than fact.

Having looked like he might turn the corner in autumn, Torres has now put together a nine-game barren streak and is a fully-fledged bit-part player.

Did you think, at any point, that Chelsea might bring him on as a substitute? Even against 10 men? Of course not - the game was too important for that. It was a time to back the proven performers.

Torres might get a start against Wigan on Saturday - Chelsea's umpteenth attempt to spark him into life with a game against Premier League cannon fodder.

Chelsea might have won the battle, but they still look destined to lose the season-long war against City

where u get this story from, or did u make it up ?

and torres aint going anywhere, not even the sun had the nerve to make up that 20 mill fake story.
  • joshuaboyjoshuaboy Posts: 10,831 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    mata got kicked than slapped like 'shut up bitch' lol

Mata won!! lol

Respect for how he just got on with the game and didn't make anything of it. Imagine that had been Dani Alves, Alexis Sanchez or Segio Busquets.
  • northside7northside7 Posts: 17,613 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    you can buy shotguns from gun shops...

i have a shotgun and firearms certificate... i aplied on the off chance (even though i got criminal record for drugs and FIREARM lmao) and i got given one, i couldnt believe it!

my firm do work for the old bill, and i get on well with a one of the coppers (no snitch lol) hes actually a safe bloke, and he put in a good word for me and co-signed me a letter, i acted like a neek during the interview, explained to them that i was young and dumb when i had convictions, and that i want to take up clay pigeon shooting :-) and they vetted me lol

i got 2 shotguns (a snap and a pump) a shotgun pistol (for vermin control :-)) and an semi-automatic m1 (like the police use) that fires 22mm rounds...

on the real im sensible with my shit though, i dont fck around with guns, i wouldnt even use them if i had beef on road... strictly speaking they shouldnt of even given me a license, so i gotta be extra clean...
    trident are the biggest cunts in the force... they raided my house during the time i caught my case...

they raided my mates at the same time (as we got nicked together) but they used his door keys to let themselves into his yard, they walked in and scared the shit outta his mum and little (at the time) brother and sister... they tore his house apart, and still missed half an ounce in his blazer jacket he had hanging up lol

they seemed racist, im white, hes mix race... the where rude and trashed his house and gave him strip search... when they raided my house they where polite and my oldman (who is a big cunt with tats) made sure they didnt even leave finger prints on a table lol and didnt strip search me, they left my ass alone and balls alone lol

maybe it was because they take liberties with just a women in the house, obviously coz my oldman was there, they had to behave lol

Its probably because your white. Just saying.

Why did they raid your house if you already caught charges?
  • AlkindusAlkindus Posts: 1,677
    edited December 2011
    So Darren Fletcher is down? I know a cat that got the same shit as him, hope he can make it back to football. I always thought he was trash though, but thats not the way to go out lol, Man United mos def gonna invest in January now aint they?
  • Food & LiquorFood & Liquor Posts: 1,126
    edited December 2011
    Tevez won't go Spurs... Man City won't sell him to any Prem team. If he doesn't go Milan I wouldn't be surprised if he stays at Man City

Chelsea would be mad to sell Torres... with African Cup Of Nations coming up he could really make his claim following Drogba scoring again. If he doesn't step up though then surely his Chelsea career would be close to being over?

Also lol at a weakened Stoke team beating Besiktas away... Fuller is dope though... Stoke for Europa League!

Why the fuck are we going for Tomkins of West Ham as well? He's not that good at all... maybe on loan but not on a permanent
    edited December 2011
    yea i cant see city being mad enuf 2 sell tevez 2 a rival club.

torres will step up wen drogba leaves.

but we will def buy a striker in jan, kalou, drogs, anelks all away....we will need back up.
    edited December 2011
    One Spliff wrote: »
    u whiteboys get away with anything...

3 shotguns with a conviction, really ?

ridiculous.

lol it was when i was 17/18 im 25 now... they where my first offense, but yeah, i was shocked they gave it to me... with out the help from the copper i know i would never of got it... no1 can believe i got it haha
    edited December 2011
    where u get this story from, or did u make it up ?

and torres aint going anywhere, not even the sun had the nerve to make up that 20 mill fake story.

form euro sport website...

and the torres thing was all over skysport news this morning...

hes offskis with a 30mil loss lol
    edited December 2011
    joshuaboy wrote: »
    Mata won!! lol

Respect for how he just got on with the game and didn't make anything of it. Imagine that had been Dani Alves, Alexis Sanchez or Segio Busquets.

yeah agreed... guess its the old spanish rivalry barca/valencia
    edited December 2011
    form euro sport website...

and the torres thing was all over skysport news this morning...

hes offskis with a 30mil loss lol

i saw guiellem balque....what eva the fuck his name is, that spanish cunt.

he said the story was bullshit.

torres will come good, avb is doing the right thing right now...cos at least drogba is slowly getting better n inpacting games...torres will step up wen drogs goes to africa.
    edited December 2011
    northside7 wrote: »
    Its probably because your white. Just saying.

Why did they raid your house if you already caught charges?

plain police car pulled up along side me and my bredren while we where smoking a zoot in my work van... i had few oz's on me, luckily had just dropped of a few off already which was mad lucky, my mate had a half or a oz cant remember...

anyway, i had a high powered air revolver, which you can bore out in a real a working pistol, which they where mad hot on in back in the day, as rebores where blowing up and maiming people, taking hands off etc... i had quite bit of cash on me to obviously... anyways, they found the bud first, and put me in the car, called back up and put my bredren in a wagon... while they where searching the car, they found the air pistol, thought it was real, i shit myself, herd them say 'we found a firearm!' i was like nah nah nah it aint real banging my head against window lol but it was under my van seat, so was obviously there for protection nothing else, but still blagged that it was vermin control...

they raided our yards looking for more drugs and looking for firearms, i had none, and they missed my bredas half...

cut along story short, we both got suspended sentences, claimed which is/was true, we where heavy smokers, and which is partly true, its cheaper to buy in bulk, and which is jokes, that we picked it up from some random stranger in the park lol...

they where proper evil oldbill, they lied in statements... i also had a paintball gun and facemasks etc in the van, they left all the protection, and just took the paint gun... and the zoot we was smoking, they left in the ashtray, as to make it look like we where they waiting to for customers and that we wernt heavy smokers... they didnt even mention that we where smoking... the next day after i got bailed, i got the van back, the zoot was still in the ashtray, i was like 'yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeah' *jeezy voice* had to no weed, and was dying for a zoot lol, drove out the car pound with a big grin haha

but they took us to down, for different courts over a year, ended up in a crazy crown court, they where cunts, the judge in the end, said it the police wasted time and money, and should of expected our plea bargain in the first place, and could of done it a magistrates court...

month later i saw the cunt copper in the paper, he was picked up and thrown face first in the pavement by some big cunt who he tried to arrest lmao

im saying this coz i know long break laws, apart from minor weed smoking at weekends, and dont sell any drugs or weed, and dont fck around with armshouse, fck road life, its not worth the hassle... its peak out there, alot more dangerous then it used to be... young'ns are nuts, let'lone the real badmen... i distance myself from all that... its all about legit money...
    edited December 2011
    i saw guiellem balque....what eva the fuck his name is, that spanish cunt.

he said the story was bullshit.

torres will come good, avb is doing the right thing right now...cos at least drogba is slowly getting better n inpacting games...torres will step up wen drogs goes to africa.

yeah maybe so, just saying what i saw on skysport news this morning....
  • Young_ChitlinYoung_Chitlin YCN Chief, FCC Member, IC Task Force General ASUville, PhoenixPosts: 11,736 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
  • Food & LiquorFood & Liquor Posts: 1,126
    edited December 2011
    lol at the shit people are saying about this Fulham keeper... never played for them until tonight but already has like 28 caps for Philippines

Shame Stoke lost, at least they're through though
    edited December 2011
    plain police car pulled up along side me and my bredren while we where smoking a zoot in my work van... i had few oz's on me, luckily had just dropped of a few off already which was mad lucky, my mate had a half or a oz cant remember...

anyway, i had a high powered air revolver, which you can bore out in a real a working pistol, which they where mad hot on in back in the day, as rebores where blowing up and maiming people, taking hands off etc... i had quite bit of cash on me to obviously... anyways, they found the bud first, and put me in the car, called back up and put my bredren in a wagon... while they where searching the car, they found the air pistol, thought it was real, i shit myself, herd them say 'we found a firearm!' i was like nah nah nah it aint real banging my head against window lol but it was under my van seat, so was obviously there for protection nothing else, but still blagged that it was vermin control...

they raided our yards looking for more drugs and looking for firearms, i had none, and they missed my bredas half...

cut along story short, we both got suspended sentences, claimed which is/was true, we where heavy smokers, and which is partly true, its cheaper to buy in bulk, and which is jokes, that we picked it up from some random stranger in the park lol...

they where proper evil oldbill, they lied in statements... i also had a paintball gun and facemasks etc in the van, they left all the protection, and just took the paint gun... and the zoot we was smoking, they left in the ashtray, as to make it look like we where they waiting to for customers and that we wernt heavy smokers... they didnt even mention that we where smoking... the next day after i got bailed, i got the van back, the zoot was still in the ashtray, i was like 'yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeah' *jeezy voice* had to no weed, and was dying for a zoot lol, drove out the car pound with a big grin haha

but they took us to down, for different courts over a year, ended up in a crazy crown court, they where cunts, the judge in the end, said it the police wasted time and money, and should of expected our plea bargain in the first place, and could of done it a magistrates court...

month later i saw the cunt copper in the paper, he was picked up and thrown face first in the pavement by some big cunt who he tried to arrest lmao

im saying this coz i know long break laws, apart from minor weed smoking at weekends, and dont sell any drugs or weed, and dont fck around with armshouse, fck road life, its not worth the hassle... its peak out there, alot more dangerous then it used to be... young'ns are nuts, let'lone the real badmen... i distance myself from all that... its all about legit money...

this post reminds me how much i fucking hate police...

they've jacked me for my weed far too many times.

cunts.

faggots tryna strip search too, i was like naaaa...damn faggots decided not to in the end, i wudn't have let them anyway...batty police.
    edited December 2011

xlarge_b0c080ca7ea2939fc44b95247c4ad744.jpg
    Hey, it's Aaron Rodgers wearing a Man City jersey! Wow, it's awesome to find a longtime fan of the Blues in the NFL, and in Wisconsin of all places. Aaron, I totally love your respect for one of the more under-supported Premier League clubs, and I know you're a real devoted fan, not just some poser in a United or Liverpool shirt.

When did you first become a fan? Was it back in the Maine Road days? Wait, are you from Moss Side? You suffered through Kinky Kinkladze, and Horton and Ball and that year in the second division? Wow, no one can question your credentials if you were in the Kippax Street terrace every match, even through those dark times.

Of course you remember the glory. The Ballet on Ice and the league title in 67-68, and the cup double two years later. Those were heady days for City. It's not every day a trio like Bell, Lee and Summerbee come along. But I don't have to tell you that, Aaron. You held faith all along that a return to form would come, whether it took 40 years or 400. That's what being a fan is all about.

I see you went with the Etihad shirt. Kind of recent, but that's cool. I'm sure the classic Brother jersey is in the wash, and your teammates are probably sick of you always wearing the pre-1982 unsponsored throwback. Hey, you don't have to justify your fandom to me. I know you know "Blue Moon" and have inflatable bananas in your locker.

I know you're a busy guy, but have you looked at the table recently? City's still two points clear, even after Monday's loss. What are the odds that you, first-place Aaron Rodgers, would be a supporter of another first-place side? So funny how these things work out!

LoL that pic is funny. Just last year lebron James said he was an arsenal fan. Then this past may after a playoff game I saw him with Liverpool jacket......FOH

Camel(jay z) said he's a gooner as well...
    edited December 2011

A lot more crime now a days than say 10 years ago?
  • FigoFigo Posts: 4,426 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011

cunts.

faggots tryna strip search too, i was like naaaa...damn faggots decided not to in the end, i wudn't have let them anyway...batty police.

Police is always accountable for abusing there lil power.
    Lately they like tazing fuckers for fun overhere in the USA. Lucky u didn't get that treatment because they don't give a Fuck.
  • FigoFigo Posts: 4,426 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011

LoL that pic is funny. Just last year lebron James said he was an arsenal fan. Then this past may after a playoff game I saw him with Liverpool jacket......FOH

3/4 have shares in Liverpool fc.
    edited December 2011

cunts.

yeah mate, ive come across few cunt coppers... i just act polite as can be if i got something to hide... if i aint got shit to hide, im just an arrogant cunt to them...

i been lucky that i only got seriously shifted once, ive it weed convicted few times... the amount of times ive been pulled over with weed and scales (for got to mention i had them when i got nicked to) its nuts i only got jailed once... its a blessing...

i tell you this story, this is straight up... it happened when i was about 17... i was in the car with 3 mates on the motorway, i had 8g wraps of yayo, i musta had good few grand on me, few ozs of weed and scales... some 'dickhead' drove up my ass, undertook me and got in front of my car, i went nuts (rookie mistake when your riding dirty) swearing at him, and driving up his ass, overtook him and slammed my breaks on... next thing i know hes flashing me to pull off the motorway and pull over, no blue lights, just flashing lights and signaling, at first i thought ill pull over and tear his head off, then one of my spars said, its oldbill, my heart sank, like ahhhhhhhhhhhh shit, im fucked fucked fucked fucked, so i pulled off, got out the car and went 'im so sorry, mate, i was cunt, im really sorry', he had all these gizmos in the car, just like bwoy dem, and looked like a copper, had that aura, he said 'thats alight, your lucky i wanna get home and watch the football' 'i was like ah mate thanks, im sorry again, have a good day' i was up his ass, ill admit... its all a blur, as it was my prime smoking days lol but i was so relieved, and had every reason to believe it really a copper...

two weeks later, some dude i know, was doing work experience at a cop station in something to do with computers, and he said he over herd that some bloke in the area at the time had been going round impersonating oldbill, pulling them over, and giving it the large and letting them go... so im sure, that was the dude that pulled me over... coz no way, would a real copper, unless he was really safe (unlikely) would of letme get away with what i did lol madness...
    edited December 2011
    yeah mate, ive come across few cunt coppers... i just act polite as can be if i got something to hide... if i aint got shit to hide, im just an arrogant cunt to them...

i been lucky that i only got seriously shifted once, ive it weed convicted few times... the amount of times ive been pulled over with weed and scales (for got to mention i had them when i got nicked to) its nuts i only got jailed once... its a blessing...

i tell you this story, this is straight up... it happened when i was about 17... i was in the car with 3 mates on the motorway, i had 8g wraps of yayo, i musta had good few grand on me, few ozs of weed and scales... some 'dickhead' drove up my ass, undertook me and got in front of my car, i went nuts (rookie mistake when your riding dirty) swearing at him, and driving up his ass, overtook him and slammed my breaks on... next thing i know hes flashing me to pull off the motorway and pull over, no blue lights, just flashing lights and signaling, at first i thought ill pull over and tear his head off, then one of my spars said, its oldbill, my heart sank, like ahhhhhhhhhhhh shit, im fucked fucked fucked fucked, so i pulled off, got out the car and went 'im so sorry, mate, i was cunt, im really sorry', he had all these gizmos in the car, just like bwoy dem, and looked like a copper, had that aura, he said 'thats alight, your lucky i wanna get home and watch the football' 'i was like ah mate thanks, im sorry again, have a good day' i was up his ass, ill admit... its all a blur, as it was my prime smoking days lol but i was so relieved, and had every reason to believe it really a copper...

two weeks later, some dude i know, was doing work experience at a cop station in something to do with computers, and he said he over herd that some bloke in the area at the time had been going round impersonating oldbill, pulling them over, and giving it the large and letting them go... so im sure, that was the dude that pulled me over... coz no way, would a real copper, unless he was really safe (unlikely) would of letme get away with what i did lol madness...

lmao @ this shit...

im 25 also, my hay days are a blur unfortuneatley :(
  • joshuaboyjoshuaboy Posts: 10,831 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011

Because he recently bought shares in LFC. Just Business. lol