So why do Fat Joe and Dj Khaled get passes on the N word?

245

Replies

  • gee757gee757 Posts: 19,905
    edited August 2011
    Also as long as you keep saying cracka this and cracka that.... don't expect a rational convo about the use of nigga from me... you mad at someone using a racial slur but want to use another one yourself.... Now that is the definition of ignorant. smh

    cracka stfu all these feminem woodface lovin white boyz on herr like WIGGERRAP stay typin NIGGA & da stupid koward reason modz aint bann;d that cracka fa typin nigga like hez krazy so since they aint bann;d that cracka fa sayin NIGGA imma say CRACKA & wiggerrap is not da only cracka on da ic who typez NIGGA CRACKAZ like M DIZZLE & BIGPuss b typin NIGGA 2 so again FUK U CRACKA!
    Mumo X wrote: »
    Puerto Ricans identify themselves wit african culture same way some people from S.America and the Caribbean. So i aint got a problem wit Fat Joe nor Pun for using the N word

    wat up fam yep therrz mo afro/blk latinoz then afro/blk emericanz.,..
  • Say WhatSay What Posts: 1,217
    edited August 2011
    gee757 wrote: »
    blk people can say nigga all we want just like a OUTSIDER can say nigga all they want but like i keep on REPEATIN A NON BLK SAYIN NIGGA IS SAYIN NIGGA @ THEY OWN RISK! if a white person or a non blk getz they head knock;d off fa sayin nigga nobody is gonna feel sorry fa them cuz they chose 2 b stupid/ignorant 2 da word around da wrong PACK OF WILD NIGGERZ as that cracka mel would say! lol!
    Anyone that calls me a nigga in a certin tone i take it as a dis
  • 6ft56ft5 Posts: 2,127
    edited August 2011
    Mumo X wrote: »
    Puerto Ricans identify themselves wit african culture same way some people from S.America and the Caribbean. So i aint got a problem wit Fat Joe nor Pun for using the N word

    Cosign!!!!!
  • 6ft56ft5 Posts: 2,127
    edited August 2011
    Say What wrote: »
    Anyone that calls me a nigga in a certin tone i take it as a dis

    There a difference between saying what's good my nigga and saying shut the fuck up you stupid nigga
  • TrueGodHSTrueGodHS Posts: 2,604
    edited August 2011
    LOL at somebody using cracker as an argument for saying nigga lol. Cracker has different meanings, just like the word fag, which is why when people get mad at it, you can defuse that shit. Nigga/nigger only has one meaning honestly. Im glad this topic is being talked about though. I spoke about that shit on my blog(cheap plug lol)

    www.truegodimmortal.blogspot.com
  • ferociousmonkferociousmonk Posts: 81
    edited August 2011
    gee757 wrote: »
    cracka stfu all these feminem woodface lovin white boyz on herr like WIGGERRAP stay typin NIGGA & da stupid koward reason modz aint bann;d that cracka fa typin nigga like hez krazy so since they aint bann;d that cracka fa sayin NIGGA imma say CRACKA & wiggerrap is not da only cracka on da ic who typez NIGGA CRACKAZ like M DIZZLE & BIGPuss b typin NIGGA 2 so again FUK U CRACKA!

    For real homie, are you fucked in your head? Fighting racism with racism seems logical to you? smh I wish there was someone intelligent to actually have a discussion with and not just internet thugz who think that saying "FUK U CRACKA!" is somehow proving their point.

    It seems that being oppressed made you want to be the oppressor instead trying to teach love and equality. Which basically means that you hate the slave masters of the past because you want to be the slave master of the present. Again SMH. Do you.

    Also, don't compare me to any other person, white or otherwise, especially whom I don't even know. What they do is what they do. White people aren't the Borg. We are all individuals in the Human species. That's like someone saying all black people are criminals. You don't like that then why would I?
  • ferociousmonkferociousmonk Posts: 81
    edited August 2011
    TrueGodHS wrote: »
    LOL at somebody using cracker as an argument for saying nigga lol.

    All I'm saying is that it's funny to me that someone that uses racial slurs of any kind gets mad about other people using racial slurs. It just becomes a big cycle of hate.
    But just out of curiosity, what other meaning do you have in mind when you call a white person a cracka?
  • da champda champ Posts: 1,091
    edited August 2011
    ya'll remember how much flack J. Lo took for saying it when she did that song w/ Ja Rule?
  • H-Rap 180H-Rap 180 Posts: 15,452
    edited August 2011
    sboogie wrote: »
    the problem is that regardless of the logic, we decide who uses it...
    White ppl telling us who gets to use it aint cool...
    outsiders have no say about who gets a pass...
    so the answer is because we fucking said so...
    white ppl who are up in arms about it can eat a dick... stop being so fucking arrogant and mind your fuckin business..
    and to the blacks who dont know anything about ethnicity and the common ancestry of certain groups, just shut the fuck up...

    The shit is funny how the peckawoods have this insatiable lust to use a racial slur and then get offended and angry when an oppressed minority views himself as a "nigga" and uses the word in that context.


    And co-sign what you said about ancestry.

    I dont want to hear a Cracka use the word because it sounds like my grandmother being raped on a slave plantation

    it sounds like Fred Hampton being assassinated
    it sounds like Neo-Nazis spray-painting Swastikas on our homes
    it sounds like attack-dogs biting peacful protesters fighting for equal rights
    it sounds like the white-supremacist bomb that killed 3 little girls in Birmingham


    yeah as a Black man in Amerikkka with an education in American history I dont need a Cracka calling me anything but Sir.
  • a.manna.mann Posts: 16,446
    edited August 2011
    CapitalC wrote: »
    Fat Joe is Puerto Rican, and Puerto Ricans (especially NY Ricans) are pretty much black, so good luck getting them to stop.
    Dj Khaled is technically a "sand nigga" so he's good in my book.
    As long as whites and the majority of asians don't say it to me i'm good.
    I feel like any minority that gets treated like niggas should be able to say it...


    exactly a hellva of point

    specially the bold
  • TrueGodHSTrueGodHS Posts: 2,604
    edited August 2011
    All I'm saying is that it's funny to me that someone that uses racial slurs of any kind gets mad about other people using racial slurs. It just becomes a big cycle of hate.
    But just out of curiosity, what other meaning do you have in mind when you call a white person a cracka?

    I dont call white people crackers. I dont really use that word at all. But im saying when people use that argument.... there's no real racial history behind Cracka/cracker lol. No real slur history with fag like that either. In the 1800s they werent using fag or cracker in a bad manner, but people try to use that argument.
  • ferociousmonkferociousmonk Posts: 81
    edited August 2011
    TrueGodHS wrote: »
    I dont call white people crackers. I dont really use that word at all. But im saying when people use that argument.... there's no real racial history behind Cracka/cracker lol. No real slur history with fag like that either. In the 1800s they werent using fag or cracker in a bad manner, but people try to use that argument.

    Although I respect your view I respectfully disagree. I think Cracka/cracker has become a racial slur. Just ask any white person that has anyone call them that if they don't take it as that. Just like a white person calling you nigga. Whether the word is meant to degrade or not we take it that way just like you do. Same with the fag word. Ask a gay person if they don't feel like it's a slur.

    I agree that these words haven't been around for a long time but that just means they could be the next wave.

    For the record, I'm not here saying a white person should say nigga whenever he wants. I'm just saying that we need to focus on fighting all racism. Not only against one race, but all races. Otherwise like I said above, the oppressed become the oppressor and the cycle begins anew.

    I also think that the future of slavery is class based, and not race based. While we all sit here and argue about nigga this and cracka that, the government and the rich class is making laws to protect their interests and take away our rights. They kill us like we're worth nothing and rule with an iron fist.
  • TrueGodHSTrueGodHS Posts: 2,604
    edited August 2011
    Although I respect your view I respectfully disagree. I think Cracka/cracker has become a racial slur. Just ask any white person that has anyone call them that if they don't take it as that. Just like a white person calling you nigga. Whether the word is meant to degrade or not we take it that way just like you do. Same with the fag word. Ask a gay person if they don't feel like it's a slur.

    I agree that these words haven't been around for a long time but that just means they could be the next wave.

    For the record, I'm not here saying a white person should say nigga whenever he wants. I'm just saying that we need to focus on fighting all racism. Not only against one race, but all races. Otherwise like I said above, the oppressed become the oppressor and the cycle begins anew.

    Man, until your race has years of being enslaved physically, then more years of being enslaved mentally, then more years of being enslaved economically, you wont understand.

    And the dude was right... I dont need a white person calling me anything but Mr. or Sir. Anything else.... is crazy. Most black people dont even call me nigga unless its a person I've known for a while.
  • H-Rap 180H-Rap 180 Posts: 15,452
    edited August 2011
    TrueGodHS wrote: »
    LOL at somebody using cracker as an argument for saying nigga lol. Cracker has different meanings, just like the word fag, which is why when people get mad at it, you can defuse that shit. Nigga/nigger only has one meaning honestly. Im glad this topic is being talked about though. I spoke about that shit on my blog(cheap plug lol)

    www.truegodimmortal.blogspot.com

    Thats how some people are....theyhave no concept of historical context.

    A "Cracker" is a damn piece of food, but maybe if I called a Japanese person "Sushi" somebody might think its a racial slur.

    dj_khaled.jpg
    The curious thing is that I actually thought DJ Khaled was a brother, his swarthy complexion and non-Europeon features I thought he was a light-skinned or mixed brother like Drake....when I discovered he was Palestinian I recognized I didnt have any quarrel with a Canaanite.
  • im_luxim_lux Posts: 2,419
    edited August 2011
    Yall do realize latin americans call and have for many years use the word nigger just like white folks do right? I mean why yall coming in here acting like white folks are the only ones that have used it or use it and any play on the word as a slur. So puerto ricans can say it like black folk cause what? Cause they been treated like minorities? At one point everyone here was so irish people or italians have the right to say it to? Indians maybe? Asians even? Your logic is ridiculous. All foriegners period? You basically said anyone can use it.
  • gee757gee757 Posts: 19,905
    edited August 2011
    For real homie, are you fucked in your head? Fighting racism with racism seems logical to you? smh I wish there was someone intelligent to actually have a discussion with and not just internet thugz who think that saying "FUK U CRACKA!" is somehow proving their point.

    It seems that being oppressed made you want to be the oppressor instead trying to teach love and equality. Which basically means that you hate the slave masters of the past because you want to be the slave master of the present. Again SMH. Do you.

    Also, don't compare me to any other person, white or otherwise, especially whom I don't even know. What they do is what they do. White people aren't the Borg. We are all individuals in the Human species. That's like someone saying all black people are criminals. You don't like that then why would I?

    after shit like this....

    blk folkz n white emerica have a right 2 b mad @ white people n white emerica 4 life so a white cracka typin nigga is not gonna b accept;d & me sayin cracka is not fightin racism wit racism itz call';d bein JUSTIFIED these aint da old dayz no mo aint no way n hell a white cracka should b sayin nigga n they EVERYDAY VOCAB if u dont type/say nigga n ya everyday vocab kool i wont call u no cracka but if u r white typin/sayin nigga imma call u a CRACKA especially when da reason modz aint doin shit on herr like i said b4,.,.,.
  • ferociousmonkferociousmonk Posts: 81
    edited August 2011
    TrueGodHS wrote: »
    Man, until your race has years of being enslaved physically, then more years of being enslaved mentally, then more years of being enslaved economically, you wont understand.

    And the dude was right... I dont need a white person calling me anything but Mr. or Sir. Anything else.... is crazy. Most black people dont even call me nigga unless its a person I've known for a while.

    I'm Croatian, check up on the history of my country if you don't think I know anything about being oppressed. Nazi's took over our country, Serbs tried to eliminate the whole Croatian and Bosnian population period. Going even further it's the most fought over region in Europe. Especially during the Kingdom wars invloving the Bulgarians, Italians etc.

    I lived through the war in Croatia while the rest of the world was pretending nothing was happening. They only acknowledged the last couple of years of the war. I physically saw dead men and women as a child. Bombs dropping on houses. I have a lot of reasons to hate certain nationalities. But I realize that that hate can and will consume me and I can become the next monster. That's why I preach equality and respect for all.

    I fully respect that your people have had a terrible history. But let's not act like you are the only ones that anyone's ever wronged or oppressed.
  • gee757gee757 Posts: 19,905
    edited August 2011
    da champ wrote: »
    ya'll remember how much flack J. Lo took for saying it when she did that song w/ Ja Rule?

    yep...but i didnt c wat da big deal was,.,.
    H-Rap 180 wrote: »
    The shit is funny how the peckawoods have this insatiable lust to use a racial slur and then get offended and angry when an oppressed minority views himself as a "nigga" and uses the word in that context.


    And co-sign what you said about ancestry.

    I dont want to hear a Cracka use the word because it sounds like my grandmother being raped on a slave plantation

    it sounds like Fred Hampton being assassinated
    it sounds like Neo-Nazis spray-painting Swastikas on our homes
    it sounds like attack-dogs biting peacful protesters fighting for equal rights
    it sounds like the white-supremacist bomb that killed 3 little girls in Birmingham


    yeah as a Black man in Amerikkka with an education in American history I dont need a Cracka calling me anything but Sir.

    amen!
  • ustreet_monstaustreet_monsta Posts: 2,536
    edited August 2011
    Nah Joe and Khaled arent getting a pass from me.

    Arabs are some of the most racist people I've ever met.

    Immigrants think they're better than Black people already. No need to start letting them call us niggas.
  • ferociousmonkferociousmonk Posts: 81
    edited August 2011
    im_lux wrote: »
    Yall do realize latin americans call and have for many years use the word nigger just like white folks do right? I mean why yall coming in here acting like white folks are the only ones that have used it or use it and any play on the word as a slur. So puerto ricans can say it like black folk cause what? Cause they been treated like minorities? At one point everyone here was so irish people or italians have the right to say it to? Indians maybe? Asians even? Your logic is ridiculous. All foriegners period? You basically said anyone can use it.

    That's what i'm saying.... cosign

    I don't use the word at all. Except in this discussion about it. I just don't understand the logic behind some races can say it and some can't. If you feel the word is a slur coming from someone else don't use it yourself.
  • CapitalCCapitalC Posts: 2,056
    edited August 2011
    im_lux wrote: »
    Yall do realize latin americans call and have for many years use the word nigger just like white folks do right? I mean why yall coming in here acting like white folks are the only ones that have used it or use it and any play on the word as a slur. So puerto ricans can say it like black folk cause what? Cause they been treated like minorities? At one point everyone here was so irish people or italians have the right to say it to? Indians maybe? Asians even? Your logic is ridiculous. All foriegners period? You basically said anyone can use it.

    I get what you saying but it sound like ur white and u wouldn't understand...
    Most people who use the word the way most blacks do are from the hood, I don't know what flies in the suburbs...
    So yes, a white person from the hood can't say it but a Rican/Pakistani from the hood can.
    That's just the rules son, we didn't make them and we prolly wont change them in your lifetime or mine
  • ferociousmonkferociousmonk Posts: 81
    edited August 2011
    CapitalC wrote: »
    I get what you saying but it sound like ur white and u wouldn't understand...
    Most people who use the word the way most blacks do are from the hood, I don't know what flies in the suburbs...
    So yes, a white person from the hood can't say it but a Rican/Pakistani from the hood can.
    That's just the rules son, we didn't make them and we prolly wont change them in your lifetime or mine

    That's just it though.... If we didn't make the rules in the hood, who did. I am my hood....All the people living there are the hood... We have to make progress and not just stick with what's been done in the past.
  • im_luxim_lux Posts: 2,419
    edited August 2011
    CapitalC wrote: »
    I get what you saying but it sound like ur white and u wouldn't understand...
    The only people who use the word the way most blacks do are from the hood.
    So yes, a white person from the hood can't say it but a Rican/Pakistani from the hood can.
    That's just the rules son, we didn't make them and we prolly wont change them in your lifetime or mine

    First im black grew up in vallejo so miss me wit that bullshit. Secondly yes we did and still do make the rules everytime we allow it we solidify the rule they can use it. You sound kind of ignorant to be honest. And the only people to use it the way we do arent only from the hood thats part of the reason this has gotten to be a big issue. You made absolutely no point in your post the only thing you said was basically you dont know why they can use it you just followin every other nigga you know. The niggas i know aint lettin that shit fly wit nobody but other black folks
  • gee757gee757 Posts: 19,905
    edited August 2011
    That's what i'm saying.... cosign

    I don't use the word at all. Except in this discussion about it. I just don't understand the logic behind some races can say it and some can't. If you feel the word is a slur coming from someone else don't use it yourself.

    wat is so hard about understandin y WHITEZ should not b sayin nigga fuk another race white people n emerica have no xcuse fa sayin nigga cuz after all da evil shit they have down n this land(US) they STOLE & slaved blk folkz....
  • TrueGodHSTrueGodHS Posts: 2,604
    edited August 2011
    I'm Croatian, check up on the history of my country if you don't think I know anything about being oppressed. Nazi's took over our country, Serbs tried to eliminate the whole Croatian and Bosnian population period. Going even further it's the most fought over region in Europe. Especially during the Kingdom wars invloving the Bulgarians, Italians etc.

    I lived through the war in Croatia while the rest of the world was pretending nothing was happening. They only acknowledged the last couple of years of the war. I physically saw dead men and women as a child. Bombs dropping on houses. I have a lot of reasons to hate certain nationalities. But I realize that that hate can and will consume me and I can become the next monster. That's why I preach equality and respect for all.

    I fully respect that your people have had a terrible history. But let's not act like you are the only ones that anyone's ever wronged or oppressed.

    Those two sentences spoke to me the most... Just saying lol
Sign In or Register to comment.