How many of you lazy hoes know how to make a plate for your man

Replies

• MsSouthernMsSouthern Posts: 16,185 Regulator
    edited April 2010
    BEAM wrote: »
    Wait... People are so insecure that they take another person making a plate for their S/O disrespectful?

A lot of you need to grow up, real talk.

People catch feelings every chance they get.

do you have a girlfriend or wife?
  • jackthemackjackthemack Posts: 11,491 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Wait... People are so insecure that they take another person making a plate for their S/O disrespectful?

Yo Tay Zonday get the fuck outta here with that son. This IS grown people shit
  • sTaY_TrUesTaY_TrUe Posts: 4,070 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010

yup, its really just insecurity
  • Focal PointFocal Point Kushite descent... wandering child from Meru of Old TrentonPosts: 14,800 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    EmM HoLLa. wrote: »
    Focal waz good my G.. You see this BS?.. Shoutout to all the real woman out there..

yeah... kinda threw me off because I thought it was universal through all generations... lol maybe we just getting old
  • Fundz O' PlentyFundz O' Plenty Posts: 10,382 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    caddo man wrote: »
    pizza 5 dollars dominoes

Borke nigga post... smfh....
  • longmeatlongmeat Posts: 2,263 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    dusouljah wrote: »
    lmao, ayo u funny as shit.. weren't u just complaining earlier today that this woman doesn't exsist cuz we ain't in the 1600's or some shit like that?

smh nigga why is you cyber stalkin me? go sit your simp ass down in the corner somewhere and go cry about nobody wantin to get married or some shitt
  • ccluvsauccluvsau Posts: 1,852 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    *fixes a to-go plate for all the fellas*

BIG HUG!!!

58501716387be5b8_sf.jpg
  • Focal PointFocal Point Kushite descent... wandering child from Meru of Old TrentonPosts: 14,800 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    isayas wrote: »
    SMH, I know right. They need to get over the traditional shits, but they're not cuz they are used to seein' Mama and Grandma doin' for their family.

where you getting the family thing from? This is about man and woman at a cookout or some type of buffet style or even family style gathering... and the way things usually happen and how women feel territorial about it
  • BEAMBEAM Posts: 2,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Naya wrote: »
    You're trying to rationalize it from a man's viewpoint. We women know 9 times out of 10 the intentions are not pure. THAT is disrespect.
    Usually I don't even trip over shit like this though...my man knows whats up, plus I got more important things to be pissed at

Yes, you do have more important things to be pissed at.
    Yo Tay Zonday get the fuck outta here with that son. This IS grown people shit

Nah, it's childish shit, son.
    do you have a girlfriend or wife?

Not currently. Keeping things simple.
    But I have had plenty of girlfriends.
    What's your pointexactly?
  • hummingbirdhummingbird Posts: 2,341 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    CASH RULES wrote: »
    you know why they used to pull out chairs for women back in the day right?

its because women weren't allowed to sit unless a man invited them to.

That may have been the original intent, but it evolved into a chivalrous gesture
    The reasoning the majority of men do it now is not to say "I'M A MAN, HEAR ME ROAR."
    When a man does it for me now, I sit. We are both about to sit and eat so should I tell him "Hold on, back up buddy, Im capable of doing it myself!! *Braaat Braaat*, I'm Independent, *Braaaat Braaat*. Don't you go ahead thinking that I can only sit when you invite me to sucka.....*Braaat Braaat*.
    I'm Marley.....I do what I want.......BRAAAAAT"
    *dead* Marley is on a roll today
    isayas wrote: »
    SMH, I know right. They need to get over the traditional shits, but they're not cuz they are used to seein' Mama and Grandma doin' for their family.

If this works for me and my relationship why do we need to get over it? Im not forcing anyone to believe in things I believe in, nor am I trying to change any man into it to be with me. I found one that believes the samethings I do, so jsut why does it need to change if it works for us and we are happy and prosperous?
  • DWODWO †‡§☻☺♥♦♣♠♂♀☼✔♋✎✄☯ツ ♛♛♛♛♛KING SHIT ♛♛♛♛♛Posts: 53,184 Regulator
    edited April 2010

beam...u don't believe in none of this stuff anyway...so why even comment with that tone?

it's not immature, it's not about catching feelings, it's about established gender roles in relationships.. something you have already stated many times you don't believe in or understand the signifigance in...

, it's about what areas of a romatic relationshi couples take pride in.. this is not someinthg anyone can "grow out of"..
  • isayasisayas Posts: 2,972 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    c1up wrote: »
    where you getting the family thing from? This is about man and woman at a cookout or some type of buffet style or even family style gathering... and the way things usually happen and how women feel territorial about it

Ight, you win. *Hands him the W*
  • ccluvsauccluvsau Posts: 1,852 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Oh shit Marley snapping her neck!!!!
  • BEAMBEAM Posts: 2,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    sTaY_TrUe wrote: »
    yup, its really just insecurity

Generationally defended insecurity at that.
    edited April 2010
    Are you coming up in here insulting my comprehension skills? Are you REEEAAALLLY testing my ability to sense your sarcastic tone? You think I don't know what he's saying? Did I ask you to spell it out for me? I have an independent frame of mind and don't you question it, brother SIMMA...................Braaaaaat!

once again....pure comedy
  • MsSouthernMsSouthern Posts: 16,185 Regulator
    edited April 2010

Not currently. Keeping things simple.
    But I have had plenty of girlfriends.
    What's your pointexactly?

I was going to tell you to ask her what her opinion is on this

Cause almost all women I know don't find this childish at all
    edited April 2010
    longmeat wrote: »
    smh nigga why is you cyber stalkin me? go sit your simp ass down in the corner somewhere and go cry about nobody wantin to get married or some shitt

ain't no body stalking ur sensitive ass, just be consistant...
  • Simma IISimma II Posts: 787
    edited April 2010
    I was in the other thread watching the 3lw chick who needs braces do something...I think it was a music video :/
  • isayasisayas Posts: 2,972 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    That may have been the original intent, but it evolved into a chivalrous gesture

*dead* Marley is on a roll today

If this works for me and my relationship why do we need to get over it? Im not forcing anyone to believe in things I believe in, nor am I trying to change any man into it to be with me. I found one that believes the samethings I do, so jsut why does it need to change if it works for us and we are happy and prosperous?

Stuffs get old u need to throw it out, and deal with the present times. That was back in the day, who cares if u don't do it. He can get off his ass and get it himself.
  • stilldat_dudestilldat_dude Posts: 1,248 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    ccluvsau wrote: »
    *fixes a to-go plate for all the fellas*

BIG HUG!!!

58501716387be5b8_sf.jpg

Where the hell da damn greens at? potatoe salad? Yams? That corn look dry as shit lol Mac look store brought and no butter on the muffins lol. WTF is this lol. Naw we know you don't cook so thanks for the love *throws that shit in the trash when CC leaves"
    edited April 2010

Are you telling me I can be intelligent and funny all at the same time?
    Are you reaaaalllly provoking my genius just to belittle my ability to stand on my own like you know me! I got my own, and his and hers too.
    Don't you be trying to tell me I can multi task, I know I can be more than one thing at once! *snaps neck back into place*

it shouldn't have snapped that loud.. might need to check that out
  • caddo mancaddo man You cant @ me bro Posts: 15,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Borke nigga post... smfh....

Thats that real mortgage paying, good credit having nigga post.
    edited April 2010
    EmM HoLLa. wrote: »
    My nigga.. U aint never lie b.. Its time for niggaz to slow down.. Cuz this new generation of brawds got the game all twisted.. LoL.. Wowww..

Things just ain't the same... lol I atleast I can appreciate the fact I know the deal
  • THEsweetheart92THEsweetheart92 Posts: 1,089
    edited April 2010
    smfh.
    old asses.
    edited April 2010
    smfh.
    old asses.

just be careful....and more importantly observant
This discussion has been closed.