C Murder Diss Master P Says He Is F*cking Up His Case

myboy2680myboy2680 Posts: 136
edited April 2010 in The Reason

Replies

• chompolletchompollet Posts: 875 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Ain't they real brothers? Same Mother and Father?
  • mattee cmattee c Posts: 693
    edited April 2010
    C-Murder, Master P, and Silkk all have different fathers but the same mother. I'm not sure about their other brother, Kevin, that got killed. But I listened to that interview and I didn't think P said anything negative that could hurt his case. He said that he believes he's innocent. The only thing that bothered me about what P said, was when he said something about C using the name C-Murder. I know P's on his holier-than-thou positivity act now that he's made his millions, but he never had a problem with that name when it came to printing "featuring C-Murder" on No Limit album covers to help sell a hundred thousand extra copies or so. But for the sake of his case, I think C should try and patch things up with P. With all these appeals, I'm sure C's got some hellacious legal bills.
  • koncretemindkoncretemind Posts: 1,439
    edited April 2010
    C Murda got no one to blame but himself. Ask what Silkk doin now? Nigga sittin good on some money still fuckin wit P while Murda mad cuz Master P wouldnt vouch for him. And I dont think they real brothers cuz I heard Silkk was not related in any way to Murda. At the end of the day Murda shoulda sat his ass down somewhere and enjoyed what him and his brother built but naw he still in the NO fuckin up
  • Aztec_KangAztec_Kang Posts: 1,854
    edited April 2010
    after watching a video of cmurder trying to shoot some folks because he couldn't get into a club i don't feel bad for dude
  • pookeybrobertsonpookeybrobertson Posts: 28
    edited April 2010
    Aztec_Kang wrote: »
    after watching a video of cmurder trying to shoot some folks because he couldn't get into a club i don't feel bad for dude

yeah he's a loose cannon!
  • your flynessyour flyness Posts: 1,179 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    mattee c wrote: »
    C-Murder, Master P, and Silkk all have different fathers but the same mother. I'm not sure about their other brother, Kevin, that got killed. But I listened to that interview and I didn't think P said anything negative that could hurt his case. He said that he believes he's innocent. The only thing that bothered me about what P said, was when he said something about C using the name C-Murder. I know P's on his holier-than-thou positivity act now that he's made his millions, but he never had a problem with that name when it came to printing "featuring C-Murder" on No Limit album covers to help sell a hundred thousand extra copies or so. But for the sake of his case, I think C should try and patch things up with P. With all these appeals, I'm sure C's got some hellacious legal bills.

Yea but at that time P was in that mentality, in the Audio he said once his values change he couldnt get down like that no more because he trying to live for his kids
  • Rampage12Rampage12 Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    C Murda got no one to blame but himself. Ask what Silkk doin now? Nigga sittin good on some money still fuckin wit P while Murda mad cuz Master P wouldnt vouch for him. And I dont think they real brothers cuz I heard Silkk was not related in any way to Murda. At the end of the day Murda shoulda sat his ass down somewhere and enjoyed what him and his brother built but naw he still in the NO fuckin up

I think they all brothers, their last names are all Miller. Silkk just doesn't look at all like the other two while C-Murder & Master P actually resemble each other.
  • turqiunturqiun Posts: 1,491 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    What the hell is silk doing now? I know many people don't like him on this site but I thought he was aight. He had some good songs on his albums. I grew up on the tank so....
  • Rampage12Rampage12 Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    turqiun wrote: »
    What the hell is silk doing now? I know many people don't like him on this site but I thought he was aight. He had some good songs on his albums. I grew up on the tank so....

Prolly just chillin and sitting on all the money they made. I know he ain't dropped an album since 2004's Based On A True Story.
  • grumpy_new_yorkergrumpy_new_yorker Reppin' The 631 Posts: 5,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    They been squabbling for years now. This ain't new news.
  • Yungin T. JeezieYungin T. Jeezie Posts: 2,362 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    hip hop died when the tank stopped rolling

lmao @ the s/n
  • florida321florida321 Posts: 60
    edited April 2010
    turqiun wrote: »

He making movies now is supposedly comin out with a new album. His first album is a straight classic but now he is horrible.

Fucked up how P & C don't talk.
  • darkraindarkrain Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    No Limit are whack as fuck. They are the one opened door for whack rappers and ruining hip-hop.

I just listen to it and I can see where both are coming from. C-Murder said, Master P hasn't been spoken to his in years and now P talks about C-Murder's case. I can see why C-Murder got anger if you didn't talk to me in years so then don't speak about my case.

But again, I can see where P coming from. C-Murder was an idiot and he had great life and he fked up.
  • redranger1redranger1 Posts: 59
    edited April 2010
    Hate to say but murda is jailbound!
  • pookeybrobertsonpookeybrobertson Posts: 28
    edited April 2010
    my thing is why would you do some sh!t like that when ur rich!
  • rusty shacklefordrusty shackleford Posts: 1,730 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    myboy2680 wrote: »
    C Murder Diss Master P Says He Is F*cking Up His Case
    smh @ the crack headed ghetto rat acting like he can murder a kid & then have someone else come through & fuck his shit up.. i hope dude rots in that bitch.
  • mattee cmattee c Posts: 693
    edited April 2010
    Yea but at that time P was in that mentality, in the Audio he said once his values change he couldnt get down like that no more because he trying to live for his kids
    I understand that his values might've changed, but C-Murder's obviously didn't. And I don't know how much of a right P has to be mad at C-Murder for being the person he used to pretend to be. I think Master P's newfound "enlightenment" or whatever you want to call it, bothers me because he was never really the gangsta or criminal he claimed to be anyway. He acts like he gave up running a drug cartel and has now seen the error of his past ways. He just stopped cussing and claiming to be a former crack dealer. Don't get me wrong though, I don't hate Master P or No Limit. As a businessman, I have a lot of respect for what P did with No Limit, that ultimately opened many doors for Southern artists and labels. But P learned business when he majored in it at the University of Houston and received his degree. He didn't aquire his business skills from running crack houses or any shit like that.