What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Serious Question: Why Aren't People Up In Arms About Dj Khaled Using the N-Word Too?

1235»

Replies

  • gee757gee757 Posts: 26,306
    edited August 2011
    H-Rap 180 wrote: »
    These Peckawoods is fuckin beasts!

    I'm an Afrikan-American so that's my frame of reference and that's were I speak from, my family was brutalized, castrated, mutilated, murdered and oppressed on this soil in Amerikkka not in Palestine or Puerto Rico.


    You got crackas talking about the Arab slave-trade like this is Saudi Arabia instead of the United States, and the sick bitches act like Paletinians had a hand in the slave-trade.


    That why I don't talk slavery with the Avatar- crackas because them bitches main focus is to try to deflect blame.

    I can relate to the struggle for civil rights in Amerikkka because my family lived that shit, my great grandparents and my grandparents lived that shit, so I won't let some cracka distract me with some talk about Arab slave trading when my direct ancestors were enslaved by Euro-American crackas on this soil for 400 years.


    These bitches got Masters degree in Tricknology, deflection, and divide and conquer.

    PREACH! these krazy azz wiggaz & houseniggaz n herr is krazy tryna make it same like arabz have done mo harm 2 blkz n WHITE EMERICA then white folkz have imean i cant believe we have this same stupid thread made atleast twice a month like folkz dont know da difference between a cracka & a sandnigga smh lol
  • TurfaholicTurfaholic It's not too complicated, but you're gonna need a bulletproof soul The Bay 2 Sin CityPosts: 20,206 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    gee757 wrote: »
    PREACH! these krazy azz wiggaz & houseniggaz n herr is krazy tryna make it same like arabz have done mo harm 2 blkz n WHITE EMERICA then white folkz have imean i cant believe we have this same stupid thread made atleast twice a month like folkz dont know da difference between a cracka & a sandnigga smh lol

    I can't really fuck witta Arab. Them dudes be tryin to tax swishers in some places. Others sell swishers that crumble like paper.
    The Jacka Presents:
    Street Knowledge
    "Kill Yaself"


    http://www94.zippyshare.com/v/bEsGQfVs/file.html
  • 2Fresh2def2Fresh2def Posts: 935 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Could the thread starter be anymore of an idiot, obviously people have a problem with v nasty cuz shes white dumbass. its alot different when a person of a race which enslaved u and oppressed u for hundreds of years uses a term which they created to degrade u in the first place, opposed to other races using it whom which we have no previous racial wars with. And it kills me everytime someone makes this argument cuz it almost seems like u want her to be able to say nigga.At the end of the day, I dont see anything wrong with excluding white people from using the word nigga because they created it to degrade and humiliate blacks so that should be common sense, after all if the asians thought it was cool to call each other chinks, i would respect the fact that im not asian and i would never call them that even if i was told it was ok.
  • OGClarenceBoddickerOGClarenceBoddicker 5 Star Stunna/The Most Offensive Poster In Hell/Inhale NiggaPosts: 4,493 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Cuz they didn't hang black women upside down from trees and cut the unborn babies from their pregnant stomachs.
    Your official feelings catcher of the IC for the 2013-2014 posting season.- Pat Summerall voice

    "CHICKENS LIKE THE WING STOP....NIGGA TRIED TO KILL ME BUT I HAD THE THING COCKED...THEY THINK I KNOW THE VOOODOOO..HOW THEY KEEP SHOWIN MY GHOST ON THEY CHANNEL TOO"

    "Det Duck gon have tuh come up outta hih fay"- Alley Boy

    "These hoes love me like Satan, Aaannn haan"- Tunechi

    "Blood love, nigga"- Birdman

    "Yung Kee left me in a cold world, Ya killa locked up, So that mean I got ta kill his lil girl"- OG Boo Dirty

    "How Tommy and them supposed to Tootsie Roll to this, Gina"- Martin

    "Piss on Dusty!"- Ole Anderson

  • MissLeadingMissLeading Posts: 3,316 ✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Threads like this really does bring out the racism in people...
  • gee757gee757 Posts: 26,306
    edited August 2011
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    I can't really fuck witta Arab. Them dudes be tryin to tax swishers in some places. Others sell swishers that crumble like paper.

    lol BUT.,.,.arabz sellin shitty swisherz & taxin>>>>crackaz sayin nigga
    2Fresh2def wrote: »
    Could the thread starter be anymore of an idiot, obviously people have a problem with v nasty cuz shes white dumbass. its alot different when a person of a race which enslaved u and oppressed u for hundreds of years uses a term which they created to degrade u in the first place, opposed to other races using it whom which we have no previous racial wars with. And it kills me everytime someone makes this argument cuz it almost seems like u want her to be able to say nigga.At the end of the day, I dont see anything wrong with excluding white people from using the word nigga because they created it to degrade and humiliate blacks so that should be common sense, after all if the asians thought it was cool to call each other chinks, i would respect the fact that im not asian and i would never call them that even if i was told it was ok.

    REAL SPIT,,..i dont understand y whitez & other non blkz dont understand or c that lol smh
  • CALI KUSHCALI KUSH Posts: 196
    edited August 2011
    BIG PUN AND FAT JOE GOT A PASS using NIGGA no one said shit about that
  • gee757gee757 Posts: 26,306
    edited August 2011
    CALI KUSH wrote: »
    BIG PUN AND FAT JOE GOT A PASS using NIGGA no one said shit about that

    thatz cuz they r both PUERTO RICAN duh,.,.,.
  • CALI KUSHCALI KUSH Posts: 196
    edited August 2011
    then why did J-LO get in trouble a few years back for saying NIGGA and shes rican also
  • gee757gee757 Posts: 26,306
    edited August 2011
    CALI KUSH wrote: »
    then why did J-LO get in trouble a few years back for saying NIGGA and shes rican also

    i dont know i guess cuz she was a pop act but therr was mad blk folkz that was backin jlo
  • CALI KUSHCALI KUSH Posts: 196
    edited August 2011
  • MysticBoyMysticBoy Posts: 793 ✭✭
    edited August 2011
    nigga =/= nigger. long as you say nigga the same way I do, IDGAF.
    lil-b-dancing-o.gif
  • Jonas.diniJonas.dini Posts: 2,507 ✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Threads like this really does bring out the racism in people...

    Truth
    ......
  • MrCraftyMrCrafty Posts: 1,624
    edited August 2011
    JayToTheZ wrote: »
    Yeah, kinda like the black people call us white people crackas like it's our name....

    oh my bad honkkkey, i won't call you crackkka anymore
  • MrCraftyMrCrafty Posts: 1,624
    edited August 2011
    H-Rap 180 wrote: »
    These Peckawoods is fuckin beasts!

    I'm an Afrikan-American so that's my frame of reference and that's were I speak from, my family was brutalized, castrated, mutilated, murdered and oppressed on this soil in Amerikkka not in Palestine or Puerto Rico.


    You got crackas talking about the Arab slave-trade like this is Saudi Arabia instead of the United States, and the sick bitches act like Paletinians had a hand in the slave-trade.


    That why I don't talk slavery with the Avatar- crackas because them bitches main focus is to try to deflect blame.

    I can relate to the struggle for civil rights in Amerikkka because my family lived that shit, my great grandparents and my grandparents lived that shit, so I won't let some cracka distract me with some talk about Arab slave trading when my direct ancestors were enslaved by Euro-American crackas on this soil for 400 years.


    These bitches got Masters degree in Tricknology, deflection, and divide and conquer.

    /thread(N u honkkkays will never, ever be allowed to say "nigga/ni66er" in the face of a dude like me)
  • KidLife10200KidLife10200 Posts: 1,075
    edited August 2011
    KingJamal wrote: »
    And I didn't know that us black people enslaved white people and when we whipped them we called them crackas

    The more u know

    I'm talking about the word "nigGA"

    Lmao There is a difference with the GA and GER after all? :confused:

    Doesn't the word "nigga" mean homie or a friend lol? Isn't the definition different from "nigger?" If so what difference does it make if a white person says it?

    lol hypocritical ass niggas these days.
  • YamoleySenseiYamoleySensei Posts: 8,509 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    I'm talking about the word "nigGA"

    Lmao There is a difference with the GA and GER after all? :confused:

    Doesn't the word "nigga" mean homie or a friend lol? Isn't the definition different from "nigger?" If so what difference does it make if a white person says it?

    lol hypocritical ass niggas these days.

    mantan-moreland2.jpg
    .......................................
  • KidLife10200KidLife10200 Posts: 1,075
    edited August 2011
    H-Rap 180 wrote: »
    You can't explain something simple.

    The Bay area have watermelon songs, gay rappers and they co-sign white bitches and people still wonder why we call them Coons.

    Let's have a moment of laughter............



    Okay, ayo GEE:

    I might be playing around with my older brother and call him a "punk" but if a white-boy calls my brother a punk I'm going to slash his face up with a box-cutter and slit his throat.

    I might be playing around with my baby-sister and call her a "bitch" but if a white-bitch calls my sister a whore I'm going to spit in her pink face multiple times until her hair is soaked.




    My family and extended family have privileges that no Cracka can ever have.



    .......besides when the Cracka says "Nigga" it sounds like The assassination of Bobby Hutton.


    It sounds like Adolf Hitler

    It sounds like Cecil Rhodes

    It sounds like Bennito Mussolini

    It sounds like P.W Botha

    It sounds like J Edgar Hoover

    It sounds like the white supremacists.

    Yeah I don't need to hear a white cracka say nigga at all because it sounds a lot different coming from his mouth than the extended family of minorities that use the word.

    So if a black person spits in his face you wouldn't do shit?

    If a black person called your sister a whore you're saying you wouldn't do shit.

    Lol so much for everyone being equal.

    Stop letting your hatred of things that happened in the past make you hate white people. You weren't out there getting hosed down in the streets and attacked by dogs. Just as most white people today weren't whipping you and making you pick cotton. So in reality you have no idea what the black people felt back then. MLK didn't go around calling white people "crackas" and he was the one who got shot.

    And it pisses me off to know that MLK ended up getting shot in the name of equality for all races and we have morons like you still going around calling whits crackas and spouting all this superiority bullshit as if you actually know what it felt like to be a slave or to be sent to separate schools for being black.

    You're a disgrace.
  • YamoleySenseiYamoleySensei Posts: 8,509 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    So if a black person spits in his face you wouldn't do shit?

    If a black person called your sister a whore you're saying you wouldn't do shit.

    Lol so much for everyone being equal.

    Stop letting your hatred of things that happened in the past make you hate white people. You weren't out there getting hosed down in the streets and attacked by dogs. Just as most white people today weren't whipping you and making you pick cotton. So in reality you have no idea what the black people felt back then. MLK didn't go around calling white people "crackas" and he was the one who got shot.

    And it pisses me off to know that MLK ended up getting shot in the name of equality for all races and we have morons like you still going around calling whits crackas and spouting all this superiority bullshit as if you actually know what it felt like to be a slave or to be sent to separate schools for being black.

    You're a disgrace.

    blackface.jpg

    ......................................
  • KidLife10200KidLife10200 Posts: 1,075
    edited August 2011
    Of course this moron can't conjure up an intelligent rebuttal so he resorts to using images.

    You're the definition of a lame ass jit.
  • YamoleySenseiYamoleySensei Posts: 8,509 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Of course this moron can't conjure up an intelligent rebuttal so he resorts to using images.

    You're the definition of a lame ass jit.

    There's no point, you just sound like a bamboozled idiot....
  • genocide_cuttergenocide_cutter Posts: 7,748 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Yamoley wrote: »
    There's no point, you just sound like a bamboozled idiot....

    Check your inbox
  • KidLife10200KidLife10200 Posts: 1,075
    edited August 2011
    Yamoley wrote: »
    There's no point, you just sound like a bamboozled idiot....

    So in other words you can't conjure up an intelligent rebuttal so you resort to using insults?
  • gee757gee757 Posts: 26,306
    edited September 2011
    So if a black person spits in his face you wouldn't do shit?

    If a black person called your sister a whore you're saying you wouldn't do shit.

    Lol so much for everyone being equal.

    Stop letting your hatred of things that happened in the past make you hate white people. You weren't out there getting hosed down in the streets and attacked by dogs. Just as most white people today weren't whipping you and making you pick cotton. So in reality you have no idea what the black people felt back then. MLK didn't go around calling white people "crackas" and he was the one who got shot.

    And it pisses me off to know that MLK ended up getting shot in the name of equality for all races and we have morons like you still going around calling whits crackas and spouting all this superiority bullshit as if you actually know what it felt like to be a slave or to be sent to separate schools for being black.

    You're a disgrace.

    lol@ ya SN cuz u r a KID a dumb 1 @ that cuz blkz is still not equal wit whitez n WHITE EMERICA fool!...these white crackaz even fuk'd up MLKz quote on da MLK memorial n DC cuz they dont care smh
1235»
Sign In or Register to comment.