What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Old School Joint of the Day: Lil Troy - Wanna be a Baller

BiggwillieBiggwillie Posts: 1,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited September 2011 in The Reason
After the Ghetto Boys and before Mike Jones, Slim Thug and Chamillionaire.....

Replies

• salamerican1salamerican1 Posts: 711
    edited August 2011
    Say trick what you know about that 30 minute long original version wit lil' flip freestylin' fo' 9 minutes?

Now that's a throwback
  • birdcallavelibirdcallaveli Posts: 6,508 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    this is one of my favorite songs of all time. i listen to it almost every day on the pod
  • P. TownP. Town Posts: 27,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Yungstar killed this shit even though he wasn't making any kind of sense. R.I.P Hawk
    tompetrez3 wrote: »
    All this talk about y'all mamas being 30s and 40s kinda lowkey turning me on. I want to hit somebody mama off the IC real talk. I'm a fuck around and end up one of y'all niggas stepdad sitting around in a wife beater taking my frustrations with Jay Z out on y'all with a belt.
  • young lawyoung law Posts: 4,537 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    scoopin den um shootin,
    watch it at the movies,
    drop the top to cop and you know um in the jacuzzi,
    burboun then um swervin,man its gettin hot,
    my last name leaonard,
    drive the titles off the lot DAVID TAYLOR

still to this day i know no one who knows what these lyrics are

and smh at lil troy being killed on his own shit by rappers with average verses

STILL A CLASSIC THOUGH

and i dont mean a regional classic,
    i mean a str8 up hip hop classic
  • lion_heartlion_heart Posts: 1,497 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Good drop*****
    "I'm seeing it clearer
    Hating the picture in the mirror
    They claim we inferior
    So why the fuck these devils fear ya?"
    2pac

"The United States has no choice but to attack Syria because Dictator Bashar al-Assad is killing his own people with chemical weapons. Before, he was just killing them with bullets. But if America cared about shooting people, we'd be invading Chicago."
    Stephen Colbert
  • tompetrez3tompetrez3 Posts: 6,656 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    virtual reality caravans, alligator suitcases>>>>chopped up maybach and any of Jay Z stuntin rhymes. damn right yung killed this shit. all freestyled off the dome.
    giphy.gif

• infamous114infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Posts: 51,274 Regulator
    edited September 2011