Fellaz, do you want to F*** every woman you see?

2456

Replies

  • hautehaute Posts: 11,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    BoYBe$T wrote: »
    ak47 how many niggas have u seen and thought "i'll suck that niggas dick" ....? be honest ......
    rofl

    that rarely happens

    a man would have extra fine and put together

    I've only seen like 2 men in my life that were that sexy
  • middlemanmiddleman Posts: 98
    edited April 2010
    akforty7 wrote: »
    thats crazy... the amount of men that i see that i'd even consider fucking are like less than 1% lol

    just cause I'd like to doesn't mean I would though....you gotta be smart out here
  • akforty7akforty7 Posts: 3,654 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    PimpMVP wrote: »
    Thought this was a hypothetical question.

    Of course I don't have sex with every girl I see. But the character of the females that I do have sex with doesn't matter...unless I'm trying to wife. And since I'm afraid of relationship and sex is more casual than emotional for me...I look at the outside and not the inside...I'm shallow

    Well thanks for your honesty :)

    For me... at this point in my life, I would not fuck someone unless they were my man. In order to be my man I'd have to know you for a while and make sure you're boyfriend material. That is sooo much more than looks.
  • Simma IISimma II Posts: 787
    edited April 2010
  • CJCJ Posts: 12,678 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    PimpMVP wrote: »
    Thought this was a hypothetical question.

    Of course I don't have sex with every girl I see. But the character of the females that I do have sex with doesn't matter...unless I'm trying to wife. And since I'm afraid of relationship and sex is more casual than emotional for me...I look at the outside and not the inside...I'm shallow

    ^^^this nigga knows his shit 2day

    sex is just sex.

    wifing is a whole other thing
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    akforty7 wrote: »
    Its VERY VERY rare. Like maybe a couple every year lol. I'm verrrrry picky. Looks are important but I have so many other expectations.

    respect the honesty ........

    honestly I never see a girl and say man i'd eat her pussy .... i'm usually thinking "damn i'd put my dick down her throat" or "I bet she can take some good dick"
  • DWODWO †‡§☻☺♥♦♣♠♂♀☼✔♋✎✄☯ツ ♛♛♛♛♛KING SHIT ♛♛♛♛♛Posts: 54,809 Regulator
    edited April 2010
    real talk, i love looking at eye candy....it's something that will never get old to me... but even before i got into a relationship i learned that 90% of the time it's best to just look....

    most of the nice look chicks out there have fucking issues

    and now that i'm in a relationship...it's nothing but just looking
  • middlemanmiddleman Posts: 98
    edited April 2010
    BoYBe$T wrote: »
    respect the honesty ........

    honestly I never see a girl and say man i'd eat her pussy .... i'm usually thinking "damn i'd put my dick down her throat" or "I bet she can take some good dick"

    Only thirsty niggas think that shyt....that's only for the main chick
  • akforty7akforty7 Posts: 3,654 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    cj012890 wrote: »
    ^^^this nigga knows his shit 2day

    sex is just sex.

    wifing is a whole other thing

    Well Im not talking about wifing. I'm talking strictly about smashing. I wanna know how often you see a chick and wanna smash.

    IDK seems like most guys will smash anything these days. Some of y'all SAY she has to be pretty or decent.. but then I see these ugly ass dirty track marked slores and they have like 12 kids so someone's fuckin em....
  • playmaker88playmaker88 Mobile, Agile, Hostile Posts: 54,319 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    akforty7 wrote: »
    Is it true you picture every female you see naked and think about fuckin them? Be honest...

    Nope. not at all
  • Simma IISimma II Posts: 787
    edited April 2010
    Akforty7, do you feel as if you're looked at as an 'object'?
  • Blue VirgoBlue Virgo Posts: 7,092 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    PimpMVP wrote: »
    Thought this was a hypothetical question.

    Of course I don't have sex with every girl I see. But the character of the females that I do have sex with doesn't matter...unless I'm trying to wife. And since I'm afraid of relationship and sex is more casual than emotional for me...I look at the outside and not the inside...I'm shallow

    at least you're honest?
  • BEAMBEAM Posts: 2,390 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    not all of them.


    but the thought of how it would be always crosses the mind...

    Exactly.
    It's natural.
  • Lege|\|daryLege|\|dary Posts: 474
    edited April 2010
    There are probably more thirsty women than dudes real talk

    go to a trey songz concert

    then go to a beyonce concert

    How many girls throwing they panties on stage, compared to dudes throwin they boxers?
  • Blue VirgoBlue Virgo Posts: 7,092 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    go to a trey songz concert

    that man knows he's fine!

    and, wtf?! lol...people still throwin drawz at concerts?
  • glowyglowy Posts: 3,995 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    If I find them attractive enough.
  • BEAMBEAM Posts: 2,390 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    There are probably more thirsty women than dudes real talk

    go to a trey songz concert

    then go to a beyonce concert

    How many girls throwing they panties on stage, compared to dudes throwin they boxers?

    I see your point, but just for the record...

    Trey Songz makes music for women.
    Beyonce makes music for women.

    ..

    But yeah, for every thirsty guy there's a thirsty female. Girls have just been trained and encouraged to keep it a secret.
  • usmarin3usmarin3 Posts: 35,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Just the ones who fall within my type category!
  • t0werst0wers Posts: 2,956 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    no,no i dont...im too mature and flashy for that shit
  • hautehaute Posts: 11,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    t0wers wrote: »
    no,no i dont...im too mature and flashy for that shit
    lmao

    hi..........
  • akforty7akforty7 Posts: 3,654 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Simma II wrote: »
    Akforty7, do you feel as if you're looked at as an 'object'?

    Honestly yes I do. It's rare than a man can appreciate me for more than just my body or looks, or that someone is interested in more than just sex. I have a lot more to offer than that so thats why I'm so selective about who I will date and I make everyone wait.
  • CJCJ Posts: 12,678 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    akforty7 wrote: »
    Well Im not talking about wifing. I'm talking strictly about smashing. I wanna know how often you see a chick and wanna smash.

    IDK seems like most guys will smash anything these days. Some of y'all SAY she has to be pretty or decent.. but then I see these ugly ass dirty track marked slores and they have like 12 kids so someone's fuckin em....

    lol, i mean u gotta realize that what some niggas consider "fine" some think is butt ass ugly weird shit.

    But to answer ur question no i dont, i do undress the pretty ones in my head but as far as thinking "id fuck her" nah shit like that doesnt run through my mind unless i saw Halle Berry or Eva mendes walking through the mall.
  • bull6599bull6599 Posts: 6,505 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    PimpMVP wrote: »
    Thought this was a hypothetical question.

    Of course I don't have sex with every girl I see. But the character of the females that I do have sex with doesn't matter...unless I'm trying to wife. And since I'm afraid of relationship and sex is more casual than emotional for me...I look at the outside and not the inside...I'm shallow

    what this nigga said
  • usmarin3usmarin3 Posts: 35,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    akforty7 wrote: »
    Honestly yes I do. It's rare than a man can appreciate me for more than just my body or looks, or that someone is interested in more than just sex. I have a lot more to offer than that so thats why I'm so selective about who I will date and I make everyone wait.



    Yes, you sure do look like you are downplaying your looks in that avi.
  • t0werst0wers Posts: 2,956 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    haute wrote: »
    lmao

    hi..........

    hey luv,im going to buffalo may1st.....
Sign In or Register to comment.