What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Tag Team Tournament - Judge Voting

raw-material_ahhraw-material_ahh Posts: 555
edited September 2011 in Lyrical Executions
Vote for your favorite judges. These are the 10 nominations taken from the nominations thread. This thread's poll will allow you to vote for more than 1. Voting is kept private. Only vote for who you would like to see be a judge. After enough votes have come in and it's clear who the favorite 5 are, I am going to send them PMs and ask if they'd like to be official judges for the upcoming Tag Team Tournament. If for any reason they decline, whether it's BC of school, they want to enter the tournament or another reason, I'll ask the next favorite. So please vote imagining these nominations are down to judge. After 5 judges have been selected, the sign-up thread will be made. Peace.

Replies