What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Ladies: Your man crying in front of you....Yay or Nay?

2»

Replies

• SolemnSauceSolemnSauce Don't wanna go tew hard, Don't wanna upset em, tryta infiltrate I won't let em, naaah I vet em In my skin Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    R.D. wrote: »
    If your woman see you cry and think you pussy, she already thought you were

All women think every man is pussy
    k8fddzob3ovs.gif
    Kat
  • joshrockjoshrock Posts: 239 ✭✭

Was hoping to read better responses for the most part in this thread. I think this is a great question that I'm intrigued by from a mans vantage point. People should cry, its part of that human cycle. The issue is where do you draw the line in between when one needs to and when one wants to? Aint no shame in no game if ya game aint shameful.
  • BackInWhiteBackInWhite Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    joshrock wrote: »

Was hoping to read better responses for the most part in this thread. I think this is a great question that I'm intrigued by from a mans vantage point. People should cry, its part of that human cycle. The issue is where do you draw the line in between when one needs to and when one wants to? Aint no shame in no game if ya game aint shameful.

That's why I asked, brah
    I wanna know too.....6 years later
    tumblr_nvppa2vZKf1ruz6zso1_500.gif
  • rickmogulrickmogul IFNOTYNOT Posts: 1,955 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Who cares what a woman thinks?
  • LUClENLUClEN Absence makes the heart grow fonder of someone else Posts: 20,557 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I lost a fight in front of a girl once

I felt like I could feel the vagina cement itself shut
    The rapper from linkin park would body the dudes in the xxxtentacion cypher
    CeLLaR-DooRAggieLean.illestni99ainne
2»