So this gay dude just try to hit on me...

t0werst0wers Posts: 2,956 ✭✭✭
edited April 2010 in AKA Donkey
okay this happen about a 2weeks ago,but i figure i finally share it here on the IC

iight so im out grabbing my lunch at a local deli in the village,yes im in the village cus a customer of mine works in that area and i had to pick up some paperwork from him. So im getting some gas,and while im waiting i see these 2 gay dudes in my peripheral vision walking up the street. So without hesitation i turn my back towards them so they cant see me and next thing u know one of the guys screams out "you dont have to hide from us honey,we aint gonna bite"....so i turn around and laugh with sarcasm...and then the same guy im assuming screams out in front of everyone,"wont u let us jump in your car and we'll show u a good time"...and this old lady pumping her gas across from me is cheesing at me and she's gonna say,"so what are you gonna do young man"...and then i tell her to "mind her *&%^$#@Ein business" and so i turn back around to see if they walked by yet and why these 2 fags standing right across my car and the same guy says "were waiting on you"...and then i tell them to "fuck off" and i grabbed my receipt and jump in my infiniti and sped off!

so has a gay person ever hit on u???
PK_TK_187Ajackson17purpngold

Replies

• b@squ1@t reduxb@squ1@t redux i can tell by your mustache youve never been involved in street activities iguana blood poseidon DNA slangin zeus dickPosts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    t0wers wrote: »
    okay this happen about a 2weeks ago,but i figure i finally share it here on the IC

iight so im out grabbing my lunch at a local deli in the village,yes im in the village cus a customer of mine works in that area and i had to pick up some paperwork from him. So im getting some gas,and while im waiting i see these 2 gay dudes in my peripheral vision walking up the street. So without hesitation i turn my back towards them so they cant see me and next thing u know one of the guys screams out "you dont have to hide from us honey,we aint gonna bite"....so i turn around and laugh with sarcasm...and then the same guy im assuming screams out in front of everyone,"wont u let us jump in your car and we'll show u a good time"...and this old lady pumping her gas across from me is cheesing at me and she's gonna say,"so what are you gonna do young man"...and then i tell her to "mind her *&%^$#@Ein business" and so i turn back around to see if they walked by yet and why these 2 fags standing right across my car and the same guy says "were waiting on you"...and then i tell them to "*&%^$#@E off" and i grab my receipt and jump in my infiniti and sped off!

so has a gay person ever hit on u???

wall of text

a piece of writing that does not use proper grammar and generally looks like a giant essay with 20 to 400 sentences without using paragraphs and that only dipshits will read.

John writes: i am good in english, i try my best in doing what i do what i think is best and that im pretty intelligent when it comes to doing this. to be honest its not that hard but i find it easier for me to just write it like this, and i hope it can be easy for people to read this too. i like writing about stuff. i like chicken. i like food. i like eating. eating is great. blah blah blah blah blah. i am awesome. i am cool. i believe im awesome and cool. isnt that awesome and cool?????
    PicoAjackson17
  • bigb86bigb86 Posts: 5,817 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    ROFL
    my nigga (who's puerto rican coincidentally) was in the commons on campus and some gay mexican cat tells him he has nice complexion and hair.
    We all started bustin up he was PISSED LMAO
  • t0werst0wers Posts: 2,956 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Yeah, some faggot grabbed my ass in a club once.

how'd u feel afterwards?? did u do something about it like right away? or did u wait til the song u was dancing too was over?
    edited April 2010

z7q5v.jpg
    . .
    Got Em Shook
  • Madam SpeakerMadam Speaker Posts: 259
    edited April 2010
    all the time. Them dykes be real agressive with it too. The dont grab on me tho.

lol..what u do?
  • CMacCMac Posts: 5,748 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    LOL that that's bullshit, I don't know what I would do if some shit like that happen to me.
  • blackrainblackrain Posts: 18,449 Regulator
    edited April 2010
    yea...i was sitting in McDonalds eating once about 5 years ago...some dude came over to where I was sitting, sat down and asked me if I would mind if one of his friends came over and talked to me...I said "Im not gay"...he "Ok." then got up and walked away...and I went back to reading the newspaper...
    edited April 2010
    rofl@Karl....
    edited April 2010
    I took it as a compliment and had a little dance with him.

He bought me a couple of drinks, went back to my place and yada, yada, yada, he hasnt called me since.

so riddle hacked your account?
  • fiat_moneyfiat_money Posts: 16,655 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    fiat_money wrote: »
    Many times, shit is WOAT.
    ^^Basically. Three times this week alone.
  • tamtam Posts: 903
    edited April 2010
    yea, chix flicking their tongue at me b/c i was wearing a dress..

another time these butch chix in a suburban, were tryna get me to ride with them after the club.

*puke*
    edited April 2010
    fiat_money wrote: »
    ^^Basically. Three times this week alone.

WTF damn homie they be on you like that nh
  • grumpy_new_yorkergrumpy_new_yorker Reppin' The 631 Posts: 5,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010

e98c8_ray2_1_gif1.gif

??
    edited April 2010
    Nah, I turned around laughing thinking it was a chick. Only to see it was a dude.

I gave him the "gtfoh" stare. He walked away.

I felt a bit ill afterwards, put me off the whole night.

samuel_L_Jackson.gif
    . .
  • MillzOGMillzOG OG Posts: 11,034 Regulator
    edited April 2010
    lmao @ u bein in the Village though....WOAT place to be in NY
  • death187sindeath187sin Posts: 6,109 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010

Shock post!
    edited April 2010
    lmao @ u bein in the Village though....WOAT place to be in NY

word,but the Village be having some nice shit to put in your crib.,.,.
  • Wishbone JonesWishbone Jones Posts: 4,296 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    haha wtf
    but yeh towers which infiniti you pushin
    i looking to trade in n cop something new
  • Whatcha wearing?Whatcha wearing? Posts: 350
    edited April 2010
    i see these 2 gay dudes in my peripheral vision walking up the street. So without hesitation i turn my back towards them

I stopped reading right there. smh @ you giving them an invitation.
  • fiat_moneyfiat_money Posts: 16,655 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    bigb86 wrote: »
    WTF damn homie they be on you like that nh
    Word, shit is a curse.

I must've pissed off a gay gypsy back in the day or something.
  • Rell MayneRell Mayne Posts: 1,171
    edited April 2010
    Mad self ether in here
    f.cashflow99
  • jay83jay83 Posts: 4,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    When I was in college my Aunt bought me this ugly turtle neck as a gift. I never wore it ever, but Id figure I would wear it since I was visiting her that day and she was hooking me up with food.

I made a stop in a radio shack in the mall to pick up some batteries. This dude walks up to me and goes "Hey handsome, how you doin today?" Then he says "Thats a nice turtle neck, did you get it from *insert name of store gay dudes shop at*?"

I was like" wtf"?

I told my homegirl what happend, and she said "he probably tried to holla becauseof that gay ass turtle neck you had on and it set him off." I didnt know turtle necks were a gay dude accessory. lol

You live and you learn. She still clowns me about that to this day. Every time she sees a gay dude she says, "jay83, go throw on that turtleneck for me real quick." Ill never live that down. lol
  • ChillaTChillaT Posts: 1,134
    edited April 2010
    smh@ this thread

only Towers can make threads like these........So this dude tried to suck my dick
  • tamtam Posts: 903
    edited April 2010
    was that your first time towers?

lol
    edited April 2010
    haha wtf
    but yeh towers which infiniti you pushin
    i looking to trade in n cop something new

2009 g37...

2jdot9e.jpg