ILL PIX: Rules (READ RULES BEFORE POSTING!) How to Post Pix, TUTORIALS & Suggestions

1235789

Replies

  • UPTOWNUPTOWN Posts: 12,995 Regulator
    edited September 2010
    Moreno.S wrote: »
    roflmao. its very plain to see.
    im not gonna spend my time PMing you about shit that is right under your fucking nose.
    you choose to ignore it because it suits you, and thats cool.
    Hypocrites are soooo bloody cool.

    actually no ... i have a life off the internet too ... i dont see every post in every thread that is made in this room. you keep making all these accusations but you have no proof. you said you werent coming at rated r and you didnt call him out by name. I PULLED YOUR CARD AND PROVED IT BY GOING TO THE THREAD AND QUOTING YOUR POST.

    LOL

    show me nudity in this room ... show it to me !! LOL ... you cant ... oh wait lemme guess ... you dont have time to go thru and find the post ... or better yet, its not even worth it LOL... yeah yeah yeah ... just face the fact that sometimes in life on and off the internet you have to settle the score ... put up or shut up

    thats like me calling you a whore everytime you post ... no one cares unless i prove it ... so if you have nothing to show me and only have your beliefs and your waiting to exhale i want to express myself bullshit to say ... here you go ... you can have the last word young lady

    but just know that aquafinas thread is growing and all kinds of female posters are posting in it ... and nothing you say is gonna change anything unless you can somehow show me what the hell you're talking about ... which you cant LOL
  • BabyBugattiBabyBugatti Posts: 9,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    hmm ill just post 1 mainly cos i have other things id rather be doing, and this is from a BRIEF scan of the webcam thread. but lemme guess, this doesnt count as nudity right? right.:rolleyes:

    d38de40c86c71a40eb6d55e2a1d29c9b.jpg

    and im sure you can just guess who posted this.:rolleyes:


    and lmao@ you thinking you posted "proof" by posting my quotes of basically nothingness well done P.I.

    "and nothing you say is gonna change anything unless you can somehow show me what the hell you're talking about ... which you cant LOL"


    again with this "change" are you literally thick? can you not read?
    im not here to CHANGE anything. i dont give a shit what you niggas post. but am i gonna have my OPINION about that shit, hell yes. but is/should my opinion stop you/the rest of the clam from posting what they want? no

    can you not get this into your thick skull? is it really that hard to fathom? the fact that im not trying to change shit, but simply expressing myself? and the simple fact that if you dont agree with my opinion you dont even have to comment on it? like..really? can you really not understand this?

    maybe you dont know what an opinion is. do you need a dictonary definition?
    lemme hit you up with the urbandictionary definition. you may understand that better.

    "A thought that is based on one's view of the world. All opinions are true to their holders, but are not always true to others. Despite the insistance of retarded UrbanDictionary users posting their opinions as definitions, no opinion is factual."

    comprendez?
  • 1of11of1 Posts: 37,469 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    ........................
  • BabyBugattiBabyBugatti Posts: 9,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    haha lool nothing special going on in here. but you did just witness my last post in this thread. :D
    *done*
    *wash hands*
    *scratches booty*
    *sniff sniff*
  • UPTOWNUPTOWN Posts: 12,995 Regulator
    edited September 2010
    Moreno.S wrote: »
    hmm ill just post 1 mainly cos i have other things id rather be doing, and this is from a BRIEF scan of the webcam thread. but lemme guess, this doesnt count as nudity right? right.:rolleyes:

    d38de40c86c71a40eb6d55e2a1d29c9b.jpg

    and im sure you can just guess who posted this.:rolleyes:


    comprendez?
    funny thing is ... i actually dont see any nipples, vagina, or anus ... so no its not nudity ... bare ass cheeks arent considered nudity ...because then you'd have to ban thong shots too ... dont you see where this is going?? your just trying to knit pick LOL

    you cant post fukkin playboy centerfolds and shit like that ... you're reaching like hell with this ... and you still used the "i dont got time excuse" and still didnt tell me what post # it was LOL ... so i guess if this was nudity ... i would have to search thru all 30 pages of the web cam thread??? LOL



    look lets cut to the chase

    have you ever seen this rule

    5. DO NOT POST UNAUTHORIZED PICS OF OTHER MEMBERS


    its rule number 5 in this room. that means its safe for you to send me pics of you :O)

    whats good baby gurl ;O)
  • ryder225ryder225 Posts: 3,207
    edited September 2010
    No Nudes = BULLSHIT
  • birdcall89birdcall89 Posts: 6,009 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    yo my man, why cant i add any more pics on my thread? it says you have to approve it for some reason?
  • UPTOWNUPTOWN Posts: 12,995 Regulator
    edited September 2010
    birdcall89 wrote: »
    yo my man, why cant i add any more pics on my thread? it says you have to approve it for some reason?

    what thread?? whats the title
  • birdcall89birdcall89 Posts: 6,009 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    what thread?? whats the title

    the jwoww appreciation thread. its letting me do 1 pic at a time now though.
  • D.D.S.D.D.S. Posts: 5,110 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
  • UPTOWNUPTOWN Posts: 12,995 Regulator
    edited September 2010
    D.D.S. wrote: »

    your url was incorrect ... it shouldnt have 2 http:// in it

    see where i have it highlighted red

    it should look like this

    [IMG]http://www.latestcelebritygossips.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/kim-kardashian.jpg[/IMG]




    kim-kardashian.jpg
  • toktaylortoktaylor Posts: 612 ✭✭
    edited October 2010
    63416008a2ee12cefa1af4f.th.jpg

    this is a test to see if i can post pics
  • InglewoodHBInglewoodHB Posts: 230
    edited October 2010
    d9a4412b9e60bd72e3e2cd0.jpg

    testing........
  • GetMoneyInDaN.O.GetMoneyInDaN.O. Posts: 2,948 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    this is one of my favorites
  • wilijamesme2wilijamesme2 Posts: 152
    edited October 2010

    I hope this works
  • ineedpussyineedpussy long hair dont care but bald head dont give a fuck! Posts: 5,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTb8Ero3GF7BT5Zeh7ReRco3NaihB_70C61vovda2O3O1PpvBQ&t=1&usg=__iMY6gWoqwLEHFNvWWlV8Kx5FKeE=




    .................................
  • ineedpussyineedpussy long hair dont care but bald head dont give a fuck! Posts: 5,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    help my niggaZ
  • kentuckywildcatkentuckywildcat Posts: 6,510 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    You couldn't right click and save it?
  • ineedpussyineedpussy long hair dont care but bald head dont give a fuck! Posts: 5,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    You couldn't right click and save it?

    hell no.............
  • ineedpussyineedpussy long hair dont care but bald head dont give a fuck! Posts: 5,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    imager.php?id=1220084 GIFSoup

    here it is and give a nigga a tutorial too. also how the hell i put this gif in mh avi?
  • ineedpussyineedpussy long hair dont care but bald head dont give a fuck! Posts: 5,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
  • ineedpussyineedpussy long hair dont care but bald head dont give a fuck! Posts: 5,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    i got it my nigg. i shouldnt of put it in the vid part.
  • kentuckywildcatkentuckywildcat Posts: 6,510 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    drtycity wrote: »
    imager.php?id=1220084 GIFSoup

    here it is and give a nigga a tutorial too. also how the hell i put this gif in mh avi?

    I wonder what the fuck was yo Avi

    You can't do that shit
  • ineedpussyineedpussy long hair dont care but bald head dont give a fuck! Posts: 5,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    I wonder what the fuck was yo Avi

    You can't do that shit

    they used to be able to. aye up help a nigga out. how i put that gif in my avi?
  • UPTOWNUPTOWN Posts: 12,995 Regulator
    edited October 2010
    drtycity wrote: »
    they used to be able to. aye up help a nigga out. how i put that gif in my avi?

    you gotta make it smaller cause avi's only can hold so much memory
Sign In or Register to comment.