Ray J and Fabolous Fight!

1525354555658»

Replies

• CainCain The audacity of you fuck niggas Cyttorax DimensionPosts: 32,720 Regulator
    edited September 2011
    I want some feedback from the other MODs before doing so BUt I want to say that this is Forum of Fame Worthy what do yall think???

Kill this thread please
  • freshb651freshb651 Posts: 6,987 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    yeah this is FOF worthy
  • Fazeem_Blackall Fazeem_Blackall Posts: 4,216 ✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Cain_Marko wrote: »
    Kill this thread please
    lMFBAO why you want this thread dead man shit showed how something can get legs and run while staying entertaining and on topic. Two of the softest sounding in Hip Hop/R&B fought and this thread did insane #'s. I know I and others honestly feel it deserves a FOF slot especially considering other far wacker less entertaining threads that made it there...
    I say it's FOF worthy.
    freshb651 wrote: »
    yeah this is FOF worthy
    edited September 2011
    I have the second most FOF threads on the IC. And I can say this thread is definitely FOF worthy. Look at how this thread turned from being about Ray-J getting knocked out by Fab to Ray-J possibly winning to Ray-J's classic interview, to Fab winning and Fab's interview about "Lil Ray Riding Hood", to pics of Fab bruised up being posted.

Thread is classic. It's old now but when it was still fresh, this thread was great.
    I Agree I just need a couple of other Mods to Cosign before I move it or risk it getting deleted or just thrown back...
  • CainCain The audacity of you fuck niggas Cyttorax DimensionPosts: 32,720 Regulator
    edited September 2011
    lMFBAO why you want this thread dead man shit showed how something can get legs and run while staying entertaining and on topic. Two of the softest sounding in Hip Hop/R&B fought and this thread did insane #'s. I know I and others honestly feel it deserves a FOF slot especially considering other far wacker less entertaining threads that made it there...

I thought that's what you meant lol. Never went to FOF then even kmow what it was TBH not hip to that forum/thread. Guess I need to step my IC board game up lol.
    edited September 2011
    Cain_Marko wrote: »
    I thought that's what you meant lol. Never went to FOF then even kmow what it was TBH not hip to that forum/thread. Guess I need to step my IC board game up lol.
    LOl I gotcha man FOF has some great threads in there and others that are not so great IMO but it will mean the death of new posts for this thread...
  • DanknDrankDanknDrank Posts: 3,269
    edited September 2011
    still lmao @ that swift hook from ray-j that got fab's cranium looking like it got a tumor

#Rayweather
  • JadaRossJadaRoss Posts: 6,792 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    damn@ray j doing a song with Mayweather's nemesis Ortiz,Wtf
  • S2JS2J Posts: 21,019 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Def. FOF...

unless you can name me another instance where:

a)2 celebrities come to blows on camera
    b)In front of Diddy, 50, Kevin Hart, and Floyd Mayweather
    c)After a highly controversial fight
    d)a coked up celeb gettin on his Mike Tyson on the radio

Cmon this shyt is past FOF lol

*goes to listen to 'Ray J sounds off' again*
    edited September 2011
    Mark my words...this shyt will be made into a Boondocks epsiode.

Just remember where you heard it 1st...
  • geechee slimgeechee slim I bomb atomicly with socrates philosophies and hypothesis Posts: 2,007 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    s2jepeka wrote: »
    Mark my words...this shyt will be made into a Boondocks epsiode....

Oh, if only.
  • geechee slimgeechee slim I bomb atomicly with socrates philosophies and hypothesis Posts: 2,007 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    BTW, I still think FAB is more believable. He already made a song about Ray-J, it's called "Really Tho."

You shouldn't steel on a nigga and act like you molly-wopped him.
    edited September 2011
    Oh, if only.

Riley = Ray J, Money Team = Lethal Interjection, Thugnificent =50

I swear im in the wrong profession smh
  • joeyfkncrakkjoeyfkncrakk Posts: 2,366 ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    BTW, I still think FAB is more believable. He already made a song about Ray-J, it's called "Really Tho."

But Fab said he aint get stole on but had a Rahkmon on his side...
    edited September 2011

s..m...h...

Just curious, so how do you explain that benign tumor on his face?
  • louis richlouis rich BeantownPosts: 1,906 ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    What the hell is FOF?
  • qsb10qsb10 Posts: 22
    edited September 2011
    wow this tweeter beefing gettin out of hand LMAO who gets samcked over a tweet, doesnt even sound right smh
  • joeyfkncrakkjoeyfkncrakk Posts: 2,366 ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    F-A-B-O-L-O-S-T!

Cant stop saying that shyt...roflmao!
  • JadaRossJadaRoss Posts: 6,792 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    F-A-B-O-L-O-S-T!

Cant stop saying that shyt...roflmao!

wheres the pics of ray j lumps?
    edited September 2011
    louis rich wrote: »
    What the hell is FOF?
    Forum of Fame if you go to the main page of the IC it is towards the bottom...

Fuck it they will just move it back if anything so this has made it to the FOF...
This discussion has been closed.