What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

What's Your Favorite Stoner Food?

The Prime MinisterThe Prime Minister Posts: 2,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 2010 in AKA Donkey
I ride with nachos

img_2306.jpg
madmax-furyroad-gifs-36-26615.gif
KingFreemannot_osirus_jenkinsgrYmesTrillfate

Replies

• VIBEVIBE Posts: 52,872 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    chex mix sour cream n onion w/ a beer
  • earth two supermanearth two superman ladies please dont fight. E2S is here all night! Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    salty: hot cheese popcorn

sweet: ice cream with cake batter
    61JbxfhIQ%2BL._SS500_.jpg
    SOWETO
  • DupacDupac Retired PurgatoryPosts: 67,811 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    personal pizzas from this place called the dog pub

• The Prime MinisterThe Prime Minister Posts: 2,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Mexican food seems to be a common thread.

burrito_cr.jpg
    madmax-furyroad-gifs-36-26615.gif
  • candycococandycoco Posts: 16
    edited April 2010
    Hot wings and fries.
    "You can't be a Reebok girl and want Chanel"
  • akforty7akforty7 Posts: 3,654 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    salty: hot cheese popcorn

sweet: ice cream with cake batter

yesss this is why this nigga is GOAT
    cuz he knows
    sometimes its salty and sometimes its sweet

salty: buffalo wings
    sweet: brownies esp hot fudge brownie sundaes
  • explicitxexplicitx Posts: 88
    edited April 2010
    Gimme a L, $10, and a ride to Taco Bell and Im good. Them caramel empinadas (sp?) are the fucking shit.
    HafBaykedJuttythe3rdG.Avant
  • akforty7akforty7 Posts: 3,654 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    explicitx wrote: »
    Gimme a L, $10, and a ride to Taco Bell and Im good. Them caramel empinadas (sp?) are the fucking shit.

wtf i aint ever tried them lmao that sounds stonerific
  • TRiLL SMiTHTRiLL SMiTH Posts: 75
    edited April 2010
    cereal....

Im surprised nobody c-signed this 1..me personally, gotta roll with Mickie D's FRIES, I remember my senior yr in high school me and a homeboy and 2 females got retarded blowed and went to mcdonalds...I had NO IDEA how fire they was when you high. had to cop 2 of them bitches
    not_osirus_jenkins
  • earth two supermanearth two superman ladies please dont fight. E2S is here all night! Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    akforty7 wrote: »
    yesss this is why this nigga is GOAT
    cuz he knows
    sometimes its salty and sometimes its sweet

salty: buffalo wings
    sweet: brownies esp hot fudge brownie sundaes
    Epic post right there....
  • ItzGravitationItzGravitation Posts: 7,205
    edited April 2010
    hot wings
    pizza
    ice cream
    fruit
    better than everybody shit
  • The Smooth OneThe Smooth One Posts: 725
    edited April 2010
    explicitx wrote: »

That statement (besides maybe the spellin?) was on point as fuck. I fucks with that Nacho Bell Grande, the Meximelt and any kinda Cheesy Beef Burrito they got at the time. You can't even be mad at the drink selection either. Wild Cherry Pepsi? Check. Crazy Mountain Dew flavor? Check.

That post/ this whole thread gets my seal of approval.

Digiorno or Freschetta full-size pizzas do it for me too.

Also check out the bag they call Munchies, with pretzels, doritos, sun chips, and I don't even remember what else. Basically the Chex Mix of the stoner world.

Smooth One, out. Holla.
    edited April 2010
    That statement (besides maybe the spellin?) was on point as fuck. I fucks with that Nacho Bell Grande, the Meximelt and any kinda Cheesy Beef Burrito they got at the time. You can't even be mad at the drink selection either. Wild Cherry Pepsi? Check. Crazy Mountain Dew flavor? Check.
    hell yeah that greenish blue mountain dew is crack.
  • BedStuyBedStuy My caliber, got me thinking on a higher algebra Posts: 2,871 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    After i smoked that goodie good good, I usually like to eat a grilled chicken or chicken cutlet sandwich
    or a cinnamon raisin bagel turkey patty omelette sandwich
    or a beef or chicken patty with cheese and Coco bread sandwich
    or Curry chicken or oxtail with gravy all over my white rice. Gotta have mac n cheese and plantain on the side, a whole lot of plantain.

I've been doing this for years, brolic yo
    tumblr_oevnc1iVjw1vet0bvo1_1280.jpg
    KingFreemanIntelligent_Hoodlum not_osirus_jenkins
  • Lou_CypherLou_Cypher Make Reasonable Choices. H. E. Double Hockey SticksPosts: 49,707 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ill eat anything when im high. My favorite thing to get is a burger at one of the burger joints here in town. Its called an Andy's Awesome Burger, and i modify it to be low carb. Consists of two half pound burger patties in a low carb wrap w/ a Jalapeno Cheddar Cheese Sauce, Mustard, Sauteed Onions, Bacon and Sauteed Mushrooms.

The original Burger is also really awesome, half pound burger w/ Fried Onion Straws, Jalapeno cheddar sauce, BBQ sauce, and bacon.

Shits expensive though but thats my go to meal when i am high and hungry af.

Almost anything is always good when im high though lol
    Meester
  • KingFreemanKingFreeman Way UpPosts: 13,200 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nachos as well. With some guacamole and sour cream on the side.
    TURBOZONE-BEST-SIG-EVER-50.gif
    nwfyah.jpg
    Lou_CypherBabaaanot_osirus_jenkins
  • matches malonematches malone These neeghas have no respect for me. Posts: 2,845 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i got high yesterday and ate an eclair
    dat boi
  • 700700 Praying 5 times a day to catch a plug Plap City, FLAPosts: 14,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    cereal....

KingJamal wrote: »
    @b00kie do u have any Boosie stories u can tell?

b00kie wrote: »
    KingJamal wrote: »
    @b00kie do u have any Boosie stories u can tell?
    haha He cool man, I wasn't in the streets but

He was always lil, like 5'3. But a big mouth, couple times nigga had to square up. At the football game he took that stick the drum major had and cracked a nigga over the head w it and broke the stick

Nigga was cold on the bball court though, I didn't get that starting spot until he stopped coming to school. School let out at 3 we had to stay till the games at 6 so he used to just rap about whatever people talkin about passng time.

Then he started hanging w C-Loc and them, rappin/hustling whatever, rarely came to school anymore. When he did he would just be Polo down.... come, counting stacks $ at recess, everybody lookin.

OH and biology class blunt fell out his ear and the teacher tried to grab it. He twist that lady arm grabbed the blunt off the floor n left. lol
    Far from a groupie...but a Boosie story

Nga was in the club and I was out and about in another state..I was doing business there and decide to step out...and heard dude was going to be at the club on the radio...Now I don't know dude like that..but again my patnas know dude...I goes to the club..dude has his own section in the club..him and his crew and a few women...I walk up to the area and he comes over and he like you be in B.R. and you be wit such and such and I was like yea..he like mayne what you doing out here..I told him.. he was like..mayne you family come on in V.I.P. and get what you want..you want this..you want that..i was like nah..nga handed me a bottle and told me just to take it...again I don't know dude like that to be gettin a bottle..but the love he showed..I see why ngas love this nga down here so much...so I was leaving the club after he performed..nga was like you good you need bread..you need money on a room..and I was like shocked the nga even reached out like that..and I was like nah.. Nga didn't care who you were..if he fucks wit you..he fucks wit you..that's why alot cats fuck wit the lil nga...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=uMoBtaS-wvg&fb_source=message
  • ChillaDaKillaChillaDaKilla Retired * In between some thighs Posts: 7,083 ✭✭✭✭✭
    cereal and frozen chicken
    Max.KingFreeman
  • nickel-us Pnickel-us P Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fuckin anything
  • KingFreemanKingFreeman Way UpPosts: 13,200 ✭✭✭✭✭

Frozen chicken? Real disrespectful bruh.
    TURBOZONE-BEST-SIG-EVER-50.gif
    nwfyah.jpg
  • HafBaykedHafBayked Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    always had a terrible sweet tooth so its on site with any cakes, cookies, brownies and shit

at home im the sammich god tho......so many different ways to go....i try to do something different every time

they know me at the deli....
    KingFreemanMeesterMontyM.Maxnot_osirus_jenkins
  • Joker_De_La_LoverJoker_De_La_Lover PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderPosts: 43,102 Regulator

Frozen... chicken.... dawg?
    Fuck you, I'm a mod
    KingFreemannot_osirus_jenkinsStewG.Avant
  •  i ro ny i ro ny Posts: 7,537 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm a wing/nacho/pizza kinda guy.
    KingFreemannot_osirus_jenkinsJoshuaMoshua  nawledge_god