What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Eligh & Amp Live - Therapy at 3 - New Album - November 15th, 2011 Features/Trailer!

RuffDraftRuffDraft Posts: 4,753 ✭✭✭✭
edited October 2011 in The Essence

Eligh is back following his great comeback album, Grey Crow. He's joined with production from Amp-Live, one half of Westcoast group Zion I. They're not alone though, features from Zumbi, The Grouch, Basik, Grieves, Blake Hazard, Steve Knight, Inspired Flight, Busdriver and more…

This should be a great album; although I don't see why Eligh can't continue to use his own production as he's one of my favourite producers in the underground.

Thoughts to this? I still think Grey Crow is the best album of last year!!
Favourite Albums of 2013/Essence Threads:
Ugly Heroes - Ugly Heroes LP
TheEssenceSigcopy-1.gif

Replies

• Lou_CypherLou_Cypher Make Reasonable Choices. H. E. Double Hockey SticksPosts: 52,243 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Eligh is dope but hes not my fave from the legends crew. I will check for this album tho cuz i love amp lives production.
  • satyronesatyrone Posts: 4,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    coppin. should be real dope.
    celica_zpslcitpdd4.jpg
  • RuffDraftRuffDraft Posts: 4,753 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Lou Cypher wrote: »
    Eligh is dope but hes not my fave from the legends crew. I will check for this album tho cuz i love amp lives production.

You got Grey Crow???
    satyrone wrote: »
    coppin. should be real dope.

Most definitely, Eligh is one of my favourites on the West after his last release. Great to see a few great albums dropping before christmas.
    TheEssenceSigcopy-1.gif
  • Lou_CypherLou_Cypher Make Reasonable Choices. H. E. Double Hockey SticksPosts: 52,243 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    RuffDraft wrote: »
    You got Grey Crow???

Most definitely, Eligh is one of my favourites on the West after his last release. Great to see a few great albums dropping before christmas.

Yeah i got that. Its cool. i only listened to it once, loosely i might add. Didnt hear anything that stood out and never gave it a second thorough listen. ill have to try it out again.
  • RuffDraftRuffDraft Posts: 4,753 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Lou Cypher wrote: »
    Yeah i got that. Its cool. i only listened to it once, loosely i might add. Didnt hear anything that stood out and never gave it a second thorough listen. ill have to try it out again.

I don't give orders often but… lol.

Two favourite tracks of last year…
    TheEssenceSigcopy-1.gif